Implantation bleeding

Hopefully she’s more helpful Jessica!

BFN for me today. I’m wondering if I’m ovulating later in cycle than I had thought. Maybe next month I’ll try ovulation sticks. How long do those things last? I have some from like 3.5 years ago when we were trying with my first...

Thanks Hun,

lol I'm not sure they will be in date Hun, and are inaccurate out of date! But check them you never know! Do you not chart/temp Hun?

Sorry to hear BFN. Good luck though xx

I don’t chart, I was originally trying to just see how things go since my youngest is only 16 months old and I have a 2.5 year old. But I have definite baby fever lol!

Well AF is now 3 days late. Maybe I tested early??? Bought another test, so maybe I’ll take it tonight or tomorrow if doesn’t show up??

Ooooo sounds promising! Any update Hun? xx

I'm ovulating today :) not trying not proventing at mo but due to my pcos I can feel ovulation so I just happen to know. xx

Tested again on Saturday night and negative again :( but still no af two days later!

Ohhh hope you caught it!

Any updates this past cycle from anyone? I’m thinking I’ll test soon...

I’m along with the ride. I was suppose to start my period on the 14th and on the 13th I started to spot. I’ve been feeling off.. like butterflies, more grouchy, cries watching tv that normal people wouldn’t cry during. I spotted for three days then I stopped and seen spotting again this morning once and it’s it. I don’t really have any sore breast but I have a lot of the other symptoms. I took a test yesterday Tuesday but it was negative and I took one this morning then another negative.

Well ladies, I tested last cycle. Positive! Twice. Two bfps, so I was pregnant. Then started bleeding, a lot. Miscarried I guess, or chemical pregnancy I guess they call it when it’s really early? I think I would’ve been just under 5 weeks. Anyway, it was heartbreaking and I’m devastated. My husbands away until December so guess it’ll be a while before we can try again.

Hi everyone, I don’t like to piggyback posts but am new and not sure if I could double up posting since having similar questions!
Ttc#4, 7 year gap if we get a bfp! We didn’t plan anymore but both found out we’d been thinking of one more previous pregnancies bfp the first month, ended up twins the second time.
So first month of ttc, we BD probably just a day or so too early I think in my cycle, usually 28 days or so. Had spotting this week when AF due, for two days which isn’t normal for me, followed by brownish red, quite dark and just put in a tampon as I thought it was af. Day 4 now and almost gone, probably just need a liner really. Quite unusual for me! I had thought tho, two days before af due that I was ovulating, it just kind of surprised me, and not temping or anything I can’t be certain what it was, but if so, could this mean I might be pregnant? I have tested twice, bfn both times but if I o late, and still had some bleeding when af due, when should I test again?

Well ladies, I tested last cycle. Positive! Twice. Two bfps, so I was pregnant. Then started bleeding, a lot. Miscarried I guess, or chemical pregnancy I guess they call it when it’s really early? I think I would’ve been just under 5 weeks. Anyway, it was heartbreaking and I’m devastated. My husbands away until December so guess it’ll be a while before we can try again.

Sorry to hear that, I hope you guys can try again soon, dec will be here before you know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->