Implantation bleeding

Yer but I have no signs of her coming any time soon, I'm late as it is and a small part of me is hoping I ovulated later then I thought or even after I had the bloods done (been over a week) and that there's still a chance I could end up pregnant this cycle! I did have what felt like ovulation pains when I was due for AF but cervix was high firm and closed so I didn't think anything of it. xx

Thanks hun,

I started temping this morning and been checking my heart rate, both seem post ov but only time will tell.

How u getting on hun xx

Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer!

AF shouldve been here yesterday but still a no show today. Squinter today but cant be sure. Will be retesting at the weekend if no af!

Thanks Hun and oooo good luck I thought so looking at your chart this cycle and last. xx

Mrsmummy2 sorry AF got ya, good luck on new cycle. xx

AS For Me: still no AF... gonna do another HPT tomoz then go from there... think I need to get a GP app either way xx

Thanks Hun but once again BFN... I'm gonna get a GP app Monday probably won't be for a week or so but as there's still no sign of AF I'll book it for just in case she don't arrive by then. Cd34 today FF (fertility friend) says 5 days late. xx

How strange! Hope you get some answers soon & the gp is helpful

Thanks Hun I see u on another forum on here! I read ya post but Can't remember for the life of me what it was u said sorry Hun my bad my heads all over the place. How are you getting on with ttc Hun? xx

Years ago, my period was like a week late. All tests that I took were negative so they got me in to take my blood. As soon as I was done, I went to use the bathroom and there was af. It was like normal and not heavier than usual. I’m guessing it was stress related because my husband was having a hard time mentally so we were going through a rough period. Either way, I hope you find answers!

Crazy! Hope you either get your bfp (obviously ideal) or at least af shows soon so you can move on to the next cycle!

I’m on CD 11 so should be ovulating soon.... hoping I get pregnant this cycle or next since my sister in law just asked me to be a bridesmaid for her wedding next August! Our sons are supposed to be ring bearers too so we really should go to this wedding but I won’t be able to travel if I’m far along in a pregnancy, so need to have baby before August or wait quite a while... and dh will be away October/November so must get pregnant before lol...

Thanks Hun I see u on another forum on here! I read ya post but Can't remember for the life of me what it was u said sorry Hun my bad my heads all over the place. How are you getting on with ttc Hun? xx

That's okay, I get my mind is all over the place as well. TTC is going very... odd for me. I have been without a visit from the witch since the end of April. I BD'd the 26th and 29th of April, and the second week of May had 4 days of super light pink spotting, only on paper though. I have been without AF since. Urine tests come back neg. I go for an ultrasound this week, the doctor is worried it might be Ovarian cysts. I don't think it is though. All of my symptoms point to a sticky bean, not cysts. However, they won't test my blood. The doctor at the hospital get a negative urine test and said: "that was good enough for him." So off and away I go for an ultrasound this week to see if it is a sticky bean or cysts. OH is certainly not helping the matters either. Oh well. Will figure it out at some point! My fingers are crossed hardcore for you!

Thanks ladies, still no AF but got a doc app but not until 29th Aug so if AF don't show by then l, then I'll be well over 2 weeks late! Morning temps roughly 26.8c which is generally post ov temps, I'm trying not to get my hopes high but can't help but think what if! Just my broody brain! Xx

CowgirlBaby oh I'm so sorry Hun I dunno how your coping not having a period since Apr but like u said let's see what the scan reveals as people can go 9 months without a BFP but find out there pregnant via scan or labour or bloods. Bit silly that they won't blood test u Hun! good luck let us know how u get on do u normally have regular cycles/irregular cycles? xx

My period is 15 days late, I am not pregnant (we used a condom). I took 2 pregnancy tests yesterday, and they are were both negative. I don't feel any pregnancy symptoms at all. I have just been experiencing brown discharge for the last few days?? please help.

Bfp yesterday, but started bleeding today, no cramps but light flow bleed so not looking hopeful... :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->