Implantation/ O madness!

tinymumma

Mummy to a rainbow boy
Reaction score
I'm going mental! I should have gone to the doctor already for a suspected cyst but just haven't found the time. I've been having O type pains on my left side since 9 DPO last cycle.
Now this cycle I don't know when I ovulated because of those darn pains! CD 11 I got strong O type pains on my right side. CD 13 same pains on my left side, way stronger than I've felt since they started, so I'm suspicious.
Yesterday got them again on the left side, again very strong (10DPO if counting that side as O), today having very strong pains on my right side (9DPO if counting this side as O). Last night hubby was feeling my lower belly, just above my pubic bone and noticed that there was a small, hard lump on my right side. We noticed this on my left side just after AF finished, except this side of my lower belly was swollen, still kind of is. This cycle is whacky as!!
Just had to get it out as I'm sure hubby is sick of the symptom spotting (cycle #6 now, lol).
Dying to test, even though my hopes aren't high :( Have a feeling this is going to be a super long process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->