In 0-3 already!!

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
My lil man is no longer lil :)

When he was born he could only fit into half his newborn stuff depending where it was bought from, But lil man couldnt stretch his legs out properly in some of them. So 4 days ago i decided enough was enough and unpacked all his 0-3 and packed up all his newborn and shipped it out to the charity shop, most of it unworn or presents that were far to small :blush: SHH!!!

Anyway now he fits his 0-3 perfectly but he has really really long legs and they JUST fit into them, now im panicing im going to have a 4 weeks old that needs to wear 3-6 :rofl: well not panicing just concerned :) But his body doesnt fit the 0-3 i have to roll the sleeves up on the tops and its baggy on his belly as he's not chubby just really long!!!

Anyone else's baba really long??? how you managing on the clothes?? and sleepsuits?? As with clothes i will put his top in 0-3 and bottoms in 3-6 if needs be but sleepsuits what do i do there???

XxxX

Awww soo cute, Jasmine has just gone into 6-9 but some 3-6 still fit her

Yes my baby's also long, he has the toes cut out of his sleepsuits and a pair of socks on for bed. It is a sin cutting up new babygros but it's the only thing I could think of!

my baby is very long he fit 0-3 from the beginning, he went into 3-6 at 2 months and now at 4 i doubt he will be in it much longer, he has two outfits in 3-6 that are too tight on his long legs and feet. The only solution is cut the feet off or go up a size!

kira was like that, she soon stopped and now is inbetween sizes at the moment, 3-6 is sleepsuits are too small length wize but 6-9 months are far to big for her. t shirts she fits both sizes, 3-6 months clothes are fine on her but 6-9 month trousers are far to big for her.

Hannah's always been long, wasn't an issue with her 0-3 as it was warm and they were all summery. But she's 3 months old and I'm about to have to bring out her 6 months clothes because of her length :shock:

Yep same problem here, paige length is above the top centile in there red book, she is in 12-18 month sleepsuits x

I have similar problem.

Didn't buy much newborn stuff as most shops do 0-3 as a starter but the trousers in 0-3 are all too long atm even though midwives always say he is long! Tops in 0-3 fit him fine though it's weird!

Just bought up to 3 months sleepsuits which are too big :(

Awww he is doing well bless him.Like the others say cut off the feet of baby gros and hem them and pop some socks on him.Or buy the bigger ones and try and hot wash them to shrink them or just get bigger ones and put socks on over top.

And you are naughty giving stuff away what about future babys?? lol

futrue babys?!?! My birth was so tramatic he is going to be an only child!! XxX

Ruby is really long too. She never fitted in newborn clothes lol. Bought her two pairs of trousers in Tesco yesterday age 6-9 months and they fir her in the length!

Awww,he is just growing super well! :)

On the other hand Lola-Rose is till tiny,most of her 0-3 actually are too big for her lenght-wise.

Aww bless him! You could always buy the little romper suits that don't have feet in them. I would never cut a baby gro, it is a sin :rofl: mothercare do some footless ones too, or you could buy jammies?

like amy said, i used footless ones for callum, just stick some booties on with them.

callum is really long not so much on his legs but im having to put 12-18mth tops on him now!!

long baby over here too! maddi got too long for newborn pretty quickly too, it's normally next and mothecare i've found that comes up longer. she's been in her 3-6months for about a month now, and i've started buying 6-9months now because she's just so long :)

Jessie is a long'un too already in 6-9 month baby gros!

He sounds like he's growing well then. Ruby's the opposite, she's short so her 3-6 month bottoms are long on her and I have to fold them up, but 3-6 month tops are starting to get tight on her cause she's chunky :)

Carlee is still in 6-9 month clothes at 10 months!! Shes a very smal baby!! I hope she never goes out of them to be honest

Elliot's long, but thin so he's into 0-3 stuff now, but i roll up the sleeves and tops are a bit baggy on him! To be honest the 0-3 sleepsuits may not last long as hes already filling them out length wise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->