In hospital - update 2 - home!!

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
After reduced movement and a smaller bump, I rang up l&d who asked me to come in this morning. So far, I have high blood pressure and protein in my urine. They've sent both my urine and my bloods off to the lab. I was on the trace for over an hour. From that they've seen that I'm having regular 'tightenings'. The dr wants to wait for my blood and urine results from the lab before coming to have a chat and see what's going on. Looks like I'm in for a long afternoon!! But the midwife that's looking after me is the same one that cared for me in hospital after we lost Joshua, she's really lovely. Brings back a few memories being here though :( x

Praying for you and baby that things calm down and baby keeps cooking! Hugs! Hang in there!

Thoughts and prayers heading your way!

Sending big hugs your way. Hope you and bubs are okay. Your in the best place xx

Sending me and Zoe's best thoughts your way. Keep us updated. I remember when I was 31-32 weeks I had very frequent BH, I hope that's all it is for you :)

Thinking of you Lexi. :hugs:
Hope the results come back ok.
Are you feeling the tightenings?

Hoping you are ok Lexi x

Hope you and baba are ok lexi. Fingers crossed that everythings good and youre back home soon x

Thinking about you & LO. Try to relax & not worry too much. I know it's easier said than done :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->