In light of all the false positives on here lately check this out

Also heard of a few who got pregnant after a vasectomy. It was also a storyline on EastEnders I believe lol

Hey ladies! Thought I'd come back and update ofcourse ;)

Af is here!!whooooohoooooooo! Not that I really doubted but y'all had me thinking for a sec lol. To answer all the questions, Dh had the snip 9 months ago and has since submitted samples and we were give the "all clear" that's why I really didn't even flintch at that test. It's a pretty bad evap though. Very Pink still and even got darker ...Lol. Lesson learned, never taking a test just for fun again lol xo

Wicked evaps!! Glad you got the all clear! (so many people don't go back for the follow ups and just assume it's a successful snip, I'm sure that's why there are so many Oops babies lol)

I would definitely try and rule out pregnancy (new HPT brand, blood test). That line is far too convincing to be a false positive. Vasectomy or not it does have a chance of failing.

EDIT: Omg, it was really false??!?!

Sorry by the way I didn't read any of the replies you're going to have to excuse me if I missed anything.

So glad to hear (thanks for updating). I'm sure your hubby was relieved :haha: this adds to my dislike of frers lol

That was the craziest evap ever!!! I can't believe how bad it was. In all my years of taking frers, never have I ever seen an evap not even when I forgot about a test and went back to look days later. AF is so so heavy omg I have to wear double pads this
Month so really no doubt it was only an evap but... wow. That line freaked out my hubby LOL. Even last night he brought it up and was like " wtf was that though" LOL!

Speaking of bad evaps, check out this lil beauty!! This test is less than 24 hrs old! Homebargains accutest midstream

Attachments

• 20170506_131722.jpg
    20170506_131722.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 60
Speaking of bad evaps, check out this lil beauty!! This test is less than 24 hrs old! Homebargains accutest midstream

Josephine! Omg I actually see that LoL. That's crazy too. :shrug: when did u take it

That's a crazy evap! It's even just as thick as a normal line! If u didn't have af I'd tell u to keep testing. That's so strange. Why so many evaps?!

I went to throw out my tests and saw it! Couldnt believe how bad it was i just had to show you lol

Were you bleeding when you used it, Josephine? I don't know how true this is but apparently blood can alter them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->