in my 2ww.....anyone else?x

Im on 7dpo today. And I feel nothing :( I almost fainted today! But I did also slice my finger to bits on a fan lol.

Im on 7dpo today. And I feel nothing :( I almost fainted today! But I did also slice my finger to bits on a fan lol.

LOL!!!!!
oh dear!
8dpo.
bored.
wanna test but also think its BFP, feel NOTHING. except slight twinges of Af..slight!
Bah!! lol
ps hope your sliced finger got better LOL. how funny bless you! x

Haha thanks. It was my own fault really. My PC used to overheat a lot so we took off all the panels and added more fans. It was making an odd noise, so I put my hand on top of the CD drive to sorta...tap it a bit, stuck my hand in too far and hit the fan! But you know it happens a lot when your reaction isnt even 'ouch' it's "awwh mannn not again!"

Im in the same boat. I feel nothing. At 8dpo. Gotta wait till next thurs to test! (Long LP :p)

Haha thanks. It was my own fault really. My PC used to overheat a lot so we took off all the panels and added more fans. It was making an odd noise, so I put my hand on top of the CD drive to sorta...tap it a bit, stuck my hand in too far and hit the fan! But you know it happens a lot when your reaction isnt even 'ouch' it's "awwh mannn not again!"

Im in the same boat. I feel nothing. At 8dpo. Gotta wait till next thurs to test! (Long LP :p)

Lol well seems we are CD buddies :)
Lol ouch I sliced my finger once and I cried like a baby!!!! Lol xx

Haha thanks. It was my own fault really. My PC used to overheat a lot so we took off all the panels and added more fait s. It was making an odd noise, so I put my hand on top of the CD drive to sorta...tap it a bit, stuck my hand in too far and hit the fan! But you know it happens a lot when your reaction isnt even 'ouch' it's "awwh mannn not again!"

Lol well seems we are CD buddies :)
Lol ouch I sliced my finger once and I cried like a baby!!!! Lol xx

Haha yup! Keeping fingers crossed for you!

Lol I've cut off the whole top of my thumb slicing a stick with a steak knife (I was 11 lol) and sliced half way through my thumb on a tin of jam and had to just...stick It together till it healed cos my nail was in the way of the stitches...oh and ive even managed to cut myself n the safety part of a safety pin! Its a blessing my tetanus shot is up to date lol

Sorry to butt in but ur so funny. "I've managed to cut myself on the safety part of a safety pin" so ironic and hilarious. Though I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time,

Haha thats the beauty of doing it so often! It was hilarious at the time cos I was crying and DH was going 'are you ok?' But had tears of laughter running down his face :haha: so I was in a mixture of tears from hurting myself and tears from laughing lol

Yep....funny too funny! People just can't make these things up. Funnier than scripted comedy for sure. Lol

Lol I cut mine making bacon rolls!

Ummm I just did a preg test and bfn...
I know its early!
Was a cheaply too..
But don't think I am! X

Sunday I think... I know..... I tested way early silly me!!! I read some people get bfps at 8dpo! Lol I'm impatient xx

Haha I think to get a bfp this early, it would have to be in the am! And probably only if you have a usually short lp! You're not out yet!

Haha I think to get a bfp this early, it would have to be in the am! And probably only if you have a usually short lp! You're not out yet!

Lol OK OK I know I was silly!!!! Lol I feel real stupid now!
Lol!!!:p

Haha im more reassuring myself than you! Gotta stop myself going out tomorrow to but secret tests :haha: SO hard not to test!

Haha im more reassuring myself than you! Gotta stop myself going out tomorrow to but secret tests :haha: SO hard not to test!

Lol! I wanna bfpppppp!
Oky doke well now I'm not gonna test til..sat!!!!! Honest! O:)

Don't feel silly some girls have gotten bfp 6dpo. When u wanna know u wanna know! Isn't that his it goes? Lol

Don't feel silly some girls have gotten bfp 6dpo. When u wanna know u wanna know! Isn't that his it goes? Lol

Lol yep!
I spend my whole month peeing on sticks these days! Half month opks half month preg tests!!

Can't wait til I pee in a toilet like a normal person!!!!

Lol x

Haha! That is funny cause when your done poas you'll be peein in a toilet like a pregnant person!!

Haha I remember having to pee and throw up at the same time, and trying to decide which was more urgent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->