• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

in my 2ww.....anyone else?x

Hiya girls how are you all today i am 10 dpo feel moody today and feel like i am comeing down with something x x

I'm 3dpo and feeling very crampy (in my right ovary) and have a lot of wet cm. It's borderline uncomfortable and makes me feel as if I'm still O'ing.

Seriously? Are men oblivious to everything? I told DH this morning AF was on her way so im a little upset and emotional, and this evening we were watching vids of DD as a baby and he takes literally 5 opportunities to tell me the living room is 'a state' (it really isnt. Its just full of toys) and then. (He knows imincredibly insecure about how much weight ive put on after DD and am desperately trying to lose it) he sees a vid of my dancing and singing with her and goes 'oh wow you were TINY back then!''

Really? Thats a crappy comment to make any day. But today? When AF starts, marking the 12th month of TTC failure? AND when he knows my insecurities? Come on...

just 1 of the worst days ever.

I feel you. Last month we were so excited because I had most symptoms and I tested on 14dpo and of course..nothing. While I went through the morning ritual of getting his lazy butt out of bed, I mentioned that I wasn't pregnant. He then proceeded to inform me he no longer wanted the details and I couldn't talk about it again until I got a BFP. Meanwhile, I was only trying to keep him part of the process so we could further bond. (It made sense at the time..lol) I left the room and sobbed until we left for work. At lunchtime, he arrived with an "I'm sorry gift". Now I try to only inform him when it's time to get busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"