in my 2ww.....anyone else?x

I'm 10dpo bfn on cheap tests!
I've been told cheap tests don't show up as early
But don't wanna try a clear blue or others just yet....
Only a few more days to wait.,.,
!!!!!:O :O lol

I guess it depends on how many mlu it tests for. I think the lower the number the more sensitive the test. Some test 10mlu,25mlu,50mlu.

Does anyone ever get a good positive on the cheapies ? I've bought like asda & boots own brand 10er for two before and was considering the others x I got a clear blue digi that I'm saving for wen I'm sure I am to just have the words pregnant come up think I'm loosing the plot for doing that lol might never get to use it:wacko:

Does anyone ever get a good positive on the cheapies ? I've bought like asda & boots own brand 10er for two before and was considering the others x I got a clear blue digi that I'm saving for wen I'm sure I am to just have the words pregnant come up think I'm loosing the plot for doing that lol might never get to use it:wacko:

Mine were 2 for 1pound lol
Proper cheapies!
Xxxx

Lol prob spend as much on all the cheapies cos u think y not don't cost much so u end up doing more I'm not even considering testing until sund if no af think cos don't feel owt at all 100% feel out :( everything I've had since poss ov is not hormone related at all bad back for 2days nasty throat n cold type thing 3days & 2nights of crazy all night dreams lol

I've heard that bad back, sore throat, and dreams are all some signs

Lol prob spend as much on all the cheapies cos u think y not don't cost much so u end up doing more I'm not even considering testing until sund if no af think cos don't feel owt at all 100% feel out :( everything I've had since poss ov is not hormone related at all bad back for 2days nasty throat n cold type thing 3days & 2nights of crazy all night dreams lol

They can be hormone related hun.
I personally don't want to symptom spot on myself as I could easily lol and be Very disappointed at the end!
Yeah you're right I could very well spend a fortune on cheapies!
I'm bored of waiting! Shouldn't of tested early!!
Xxxxx

Anything can be a sign tho!
I just blame any symptom on something else lol
I symptom spotted before and convinced myself I was having a bfp andddd it was a bfn lol x

I think wen u want something so much u kinda wish symptoms on yourself tho I def did not imagine the back throat or dreaming haha x u spend so much of your life trying not t get preg then as soon as you want it u want it straight away xxx

I think wen u want something so much u kinda wish symptoms on yourself tho I def did not imagine the back throat or dreaming haha x u spend so much of your life trying not t get preg then as soon as you want it u want it straight away xxx

That's exactly what I say!
Some things are worth waiting for I guess!
Except I'm not patient lol:)

I totally convinced myself in Feb I was.
So many symptoms!
Lol funny really xxx

The dream thing can be, but I've had it a lot,and I think its because I really think about it and want kids,my subconscious is giving me vivid dreams to deal with it xx

Haha neither am I least I have other ppl on here that gets how loopy this whole process can make u feel

Haha this is the 1st month I've been on here best thing I ever did making the 2ww so much easier:happydance:

I'm 10dpo. Had a dull achey pain in my right ovary area yesterday but nothing today apart from my sore bb's that have been that way since the 1dpo. AF due on Saturday :( don't like the waiting, if it's a BFN i'd rather know now!

Hey everyone

Im 10dpo.. might test tomorrow.. your 2ww will fly for yea :)

Still nothing :( so bummed lol. But then I didnt really have anything at this point with DD. The breast tenderness etc didnt start till around 5/6 weeks and the sickness didnt start until 7 weeks, so I suppose theres still a chance! Still testing next thurs! Im so surprised ive lasted this long!

Oh I have had some twinges in my tummy today! Though probably unrelated lol and I did go to the gym this morning.

God I hate the tww! Lol

Thanks very much.. hopefully I will get my long waited bfp.. goodluck to you all ttc.. hope this is all your month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->