in my 2ww.....anyone else?x

Sorry to hear that dizzy dolly :( crossing fingers for next cycle :)

Yup. Same here. We had our IUI on Friday and now we wait. It's hard to stay encouraged when every single test you've ever taken has been a BFN. But I'm holding on to hope. It's gonna happen. We just have to get through the next two weeks.

Update: AF, :af: that cackling evil red witch, arrived on her broomstick on Monday and has been making my life a, literal, pain in the a$$. :witch:

So back to the drawing board. Another IUI cycle with ultrasounds, blood tests, more ultrasounds, a trigger shot and an insemination, hopefully ended up in a BFP this time. :bfp:

Yup. Same here. We had our IUI on Friday and now we wait. It's hard to stay encouraged when every single test you've ever taken has been a BFN. But I'm holding on to hope. It's gonna happen. We just have to get through the next two weeks.

Update: AF, :af: that cackling evil red witch, arrived on her broomstick on Monday and has been making my life a, literal, pain in the a$$. :witch:

So back to the drawing board. Another IUI cycle with ultrasounds, blood tests, more ultrasounds, a trigger shot and an insemination, hopefully ended up in a BFP this time. :bfp:

Aww so sorry hun hope u get there next Tine X x

Have you tested? Or has the witch shown up?

Tested today felt AF coming.
But got bfp! :'( :-D :O

:-D

Hey that's cool!! How many dpo?

12dpo! I feel like AF is slightly coming ish , no symptoms I thought I would have! Except I'm a grump lol x this is weird!

Awesome! Some people don't get the symptoms til like 6weeks or longer. I was so sick with 1&2 but not til 6weeks. Not looking forward to that! Congrats on your bfp!:flower:

Thank you I'm just expecting AF to come honestly this is solo strange! Xxx

Have you tested? Or has the witch shown up?

Tested today felt AF coming.
But got bfp! :'( :-D :O

:-D

Omg yay congrats!!
ive still got a while to wait :( I so desperately dont want to see another bfn lol so im waiting as long as I possibly can! My spotting should start this weekend and AF should follow on Weds. So heres hoping after a year of ttc its finally my turn! Otherwise im going to be devastated lol

H&H pregnancy!

Also in my tww. Af due monday. Painful boobs and a twinge in my left arm since yesterday. Just ate a whole box of scalloped potatoes. Smh. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->