in my 2ww.....anyone else?x

Also in my tww. Af due monday. Painful boobs and a twinge in my left arm since yesterday. Just ate a whole box of scalloped potatoes. Smh. Lol

Fx for you!!:flower: I'm 6dpo will probably test on 9dpo if I can bring myself to do it!

Have you tested? Or has the witch shown up?

Tested today felt AF coming.
But got bfp! :'( :-D :O

:-D

Omg yay congrats!!
ive still got a while to wait :( I so desperately dont want to see another bfn lol so im waiting as long as I possibly can! My spotting should start this weekend and AF should follow on Weds. So heres hoping after a year of ttc its finally my turn! Otherwise im going to be devastated lol

H&H pregnancy![/QUOTE

Thanku hunny!

I will say I had no symptoms I thort I'd have just a little moody and a few spots! I feel like af is coming! Baby dust to u and I promise u will get ur BFp sooner than u think!!! Keep in touch xx

Im no grumpier than usual :( though I am ever so slightly light headed.

Will keep updated! I should get my spotting tomorrow (maybe signs of it tonight) if Af is on her way.

god I hope she isnt lol. This is the first month we've really had a chance with O and BD timing, so I have high hopes no matter how hard I try not to....FX

Destiny that's great news u timed it so well! Looks good for you this month!!!! Just tell itself its not happened and I bet it will!!! Best of luck xxxxxxx

Have you tested? Or has the witch shown up?

Tested today felt AF coming.
But got bfp! :'( :-D :O

:-D

Omg yay congrats!!
ive still got a while to wait :( I so desperately dont want to see another bfn lol so im waiting as long as I possibly can! My spotting should start this weekend and AF should follow on Weds. So heres hoping after a year of ttc its finally my turn! Otherwise im going to be devastated lol

H&H pregnancy![/QUOTE

Thanku hunny!

I will say I had no symptoms I thort I'd have just a little moody and a few spots! I feel like af is coming! Baby dust to u and I promise u will get ur BFp sooner than u think!!! Keep in touch xx

yay congrats hun x x

No spotting as of yet! Should definitely start tomorrow..my cycles havent been longer than 23 days all year so far and I havent had less than 3 full days of spotting before AF. So AF is due on weds, meaning spotting should start tomorrow!

Still no spotting..and I feel odd..almost the feeling of having butterflies in my stomach.

I think im out :( just had pink spotting. But its different. Usually my pre-AF spotting is like a light, black AF..so enough for a pantyliner a day. This time it was just 1 pink spot and only when I wiped.

but im cramping too :( so I think the witch is on her way :( 1 whole year TTC :(

Aww fx shes not hun i am 9 dpo today as anyone ever had ewcm around this time wierd i have had it today x x

Aww fx shes not hun i am 9 dpo today as anyone ever had ewcm around this time wierd i have had it today x x

One girl posted a question about that the other day then she got bfp....Fx!

Ho i hope fx Will get some Hpts tuesday and test x x

Joining you all. I'm 2-3dpo.. not real sure of the exact day I O'd, but I'm going to go with 2dpo. And now I wait. :(

Hi can I join you ladies? :hi:

I'm now in my tww. Fx for BFPs for all you ladies. :dust:

Seriously? Are men oblivious to everything? I told DH this morning AF was on her way so im a little upset and emotional, and this evening we were watching vids of DD as a baby and he takes literally 5 opportunities to tell me the living room is 'a state' (it really isnt. Its just full of toys) and then. (He knows imincredibly insecure about how much weight ive put on after DD and am desperately trying to lose it) he sees a vid of my dancing and singing with her and goes 'oh wow you were TINY back then!''

Really? Thats a crappy comment to make any day. But today? When AF starts, marking the 12th month of TTC failure? AND when he knows my insecurities? Come on...

just 1 of the worst days ever.

Seriously? Are men oblivious to everything? I told DH this morning AF was on her way so im a little upset and emotional, and this evening we were watching vids of DD as a baby and he takes literally 5 opportunities to tell me the living room is 'a state' (it really isnt. Its just full of toys) and then. (He knows imincredibly insecure about how much weight ive put on after DD and am desperately trying to lose it) he sees a vid of my dancing and singing with her and goes 'oh wow you were TINY back then!''

Really? Thats a crappy comment to make any day. But today? When AF starts, marking the 12th month of TTC failure? AND when he knows my insecurities? Come on...

just 1 of the worst days ever.
Awww hope your ok hun Men are Awful At Times :hugs: x x x

I just dont get why he couldnt ya know...not say those things lol and then! When he saw I was getting upset he went 'god I cant talk to you about anything...' and got mad at ME.

sigh thanks :) still stalking this and crossing fingers for the rest of you ladies!

Thanku kind ladies for congratulating me :) I'm gonna leave the convo as I don't wanna be hurtful to anyone ttc , I totally understand how hard and upsetting getting a bfn and everyone seems to get pg except you! Thank you all so much for all your support , I have found here invaluable, truthfully! Try conceive plus if you haven't already by the way amazing stuff, plus gives you a laugh when ttc (me and my hubby said it was like pig insemenination lol!) thank you all again so much, keep on baby making and you WILL get your dream BFP I promise!! Xxxxxx

I just dont get why he couldnt ya know...not say those things lol and then! When he saw I was getting upset he went 'god I cant talk to you about anything...' and got mad at ME.

"No, DH, you cannot tell me these hurtful things and expect me to keep a smile on my face."

I'm sorry he was being like that. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->