in shock

squizzlew

Reaction score
I am in a state of shock husband and I are always careful when we have sex as we aren't sure we want more children but got a bit carried away I suspected I was expecting but today's test confirmed it. Showed husband and got "oh well" not really a reaction that helps me :dohh:

Congratulations! surprise 3rd pregnancy over here i got the shock of my life as did my husband! Maybe your hubby is in the same shock as you he's just dealing with it differently it's hard for them to think like us! but once the pregnancy progresses I'm sure he will be on board!

Thank you he says it's because its still very early 4 weeks now when I pointed out that we have under out we were expecting our other children at the same time he said yes but they were planned so I think you are right. I guess I have had longer to get used to the idea as I knew almost as soon as I conceived. It will be our third too

Hello, i am also expecting a surprise baby number 4 :dohh: Only surprise one too, my little one is only 5 months, wondering how i can make sure everyone has enough love from mummy..... I am sure it will all work out fine, It is not feeling real yet, xxxx

Congratulations mine is a surprise baby too xx

Our 2nd baby was expected but my husband still reacted a bit funny...took a couple of weeks but he's chilled out now, hopefully you'll have the same. Congrats!

Surprise baby #3 here - 7w2d pregnant. BD only the afternoon day after ovulation, too, thinking we were safe with the egg only being viable for 12-24 hours. We have an almost 1 year old and 3 year old.

Viability u/s is next Friday, so we'll know for sure then whether or not to have a panic attack ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->