• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

in the 2ww i think?

H a

Reaction score
hi guys had a really weird month: think im in the 2ww? not sure.

last month 1st ttc period came day 28 (usual is 31-34days) had pos opk on day 19, major AF!!!!! day 28!!

this month havent had a strong positive opk test yet, had a stomach ache day 19 and cm egw as it should be.

decided to ditch the opk tests as they were stressing me out not getting a positive, also started taking vitiamin B6 as someone pointed out my lutual phase was too short.

so not too hopeful for this month - seems far to messed up!:cry:

so im on day 23 today not sure when my af will be, even if i ovulated this month.

TODAY i feel like im going to throw up any minute (not like me!) and have stomach pains/aches lower left side, headaches and slept in so late yesterday was so tired!

im not pinning any hope on symptoms but just feel like crap! :cry:

i assume im in the 2ww now and will just see if af turns up.

think im going to have to start temping next month to see if i can sort a pattern out

anyone else like this????

Hi, didnt want to read and run. Wanted to wish u good luck!!! It is such a long and stressful 2 ww. I am just starting mine.

Oh by the way i would recommend using fertility friend website if you are not already.(Hopefully you will not need to of course as you will get your bfp)

i got a strong positive yesterday so feeling a lot better, its quite late but at least i got one very strong too! lot happier now! thanks least i can officially start the 2ww this week! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->