In what week did your symptoms really start to let up or go away?

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
And you went on to have a normal pregnancy. Mine have let up at 9 weeks when did yours? :)

And you went on to have a normal pregnancy. Mine have let up at 9 weeks when did yours? :)

With my girl, it was about 11/12 weeks for morning sickness, and with my boy, about 17 weeks. I still had the other symptoms, though - cravings, breast fullness etc.

Have all your symptoms let up?

With my two older boys morning sickness stopped at 16-17 weeks.

This time it's sort of gone by now (12,5 weeks).

Still have some other symptoms.

Boobs stopped hurting on week 7, but still sensitive.

Moods are all over the place till the end :)

My symptoms come and go. Apparently some of them seem to lesson due to the placenta taking over.

Darkriver how far along are you? And ya most of my symptoms have gone I still feel only slightly nauteous after I eat and boobs are only slighty sore hardly at all and have gone back to normal size. Also my crazy food aversions to almost everything lol has mostly gone away

Still in full swing...ten weeks tomo !!! When will the sickness lessen ahhhhh

I had it until about 35 weeks with my second it was horrendous!

This time I feel just as bad, boobs are ridiculously sore and I'm about 8 weeks x

With my three 9 to 10 weeks and I felt fine I was very lucky lol

I am guessing I am one of the lucky ones where it stops earlier...I didn't know if I should be worried or not!

I'm just over 15 weeks and still struggling along :( enjoy it x

Ugh I hope soon for me :(
I wasn't even sick with my two boys really so I can't remember when I really started feeling "better" I think I felt I had more energy around week 14 with them.
I'm just hoping this nausea goes away soon!

I am guessing I am one of the lucky ones where it stops earlier...I didn't know if I should be worried or not!

I will say, though, that sometimes loss of symptoms in first tri could mean something wrong, like a missed m/c. That happened to me before. I lost all my symptoms at 8 1/2 weeks, and in my gut I felt like something was wrong. My suspicion was confirmed at my 10 wk scan. :-( hopefully that's not the case with you, though. You may just be very fortunate.

I'm into 6 weeks now and morning sickness has arrived. I also have chronic migraines, which I thought let up but those seem to have returned as well. We'll see how things go. Hopefully they'll go away again *lol*

Yes zeri I am a little worried about that :( but hoping for the best

I don't know how long I felt crappy with my first 3 boys but this time I feel great! Don't feel prego at all!!

Ah well, I had nausea on its own from about 5 weeks until 12. Thought by some Miracle everything had gone away for 2 days and now at 13 weeks I wake up with a horrendous dizzy/lightheaded feeling which ends up making me feel nauseous for most of the day anyway. Ah the joy :p Wouldn't change it for the world though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->