Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Thanks 2have I’m hoping to only stay two nights depending on the flights I can get, I have my scan this Friday then Penny will confirm my transfer date, just hoping the flights don’t go up by the time I book. I’ve only met Penny once and found her so caring; I shall pass on your regards to her.

Thanks Minxy, I’m hoping I’ll be successful like you too they do seem to only freeze top quality embryos.

Hi Ladies <3
Update - 3rd estradiol injection down!! I go for a lining check and blood draw on Thursday. Also, I'll get to find out how my lovely donor's follicles are growing. I've been drinking a lot of 100% pomegranate juice. It's supposed to help thicken your uterine lining. Has anyone else heard of this working before??
Minxy - Congrats on your twin pregnancy!! Do you know the sex of your babies?? They'll never be lonely. They'll always have eachother to play with as they grow up. :friends: That's so awesome and cute.
Sienna - GL on your upcoming transfer!! Fx'd!! :dust:
Hope everyone is having a blessed 2016. Can't believe this month is almost over. Where did the time go?? xx

Thanks boopin and good luck with your donor, I&#8217;ve not heard of pomegranate juice helping with your lining before you&#8217;ll have to let us know how you get on, when is your lining scan?

Thanks boopin and good luck with your donor, I&#8217;ve not heard of pomegranate juice helping with your lining before you&#8217;ll have to let us know how you get on, when is your lining scan?

My first lining scan is tomorrow. I'll update after my appt. I'm praying that everything stays on track. [-o&lt;

Gl both Sienna & Boopin!

Boopin, I haven't heard about the Pom juice but I have read most of the studies on this website: https://sites.google.com/site/miscarriageresearch/home
Most are conducted by the NHS and even though it's title is about miscarriage, the majority of the studies are about fertility in general. How foods, exercise, vitamins, hormones, and other factors play into our ability to carry a baby, get pregnant, have a healthy pregnancy etc. also has some info about birth defects & prevention. I also like the studies about birth defects and nutritional deficits contribute to ADD/ADHD etc on the World Health Organisation website. And the diabetes association has a number of studies showing the effects of high carb & high sugar diets on egg quality.

Well MacKinley had her second set of immunizations today and she was a total trooper about it. I always squeeze her palms to redirect her brain from the sting of the needle and then put her right on the boob and barely a yowl. I think I get more worked up over them than they are painful for her!

I hope everyone's week is going well, we're still thick in the midst of renos with a bathroom tiler guy over everyday at 9am and electrician in most evenings putting in pot lights everywhere & electrical outlets into our kitchen island. The granite comes in a few weeks and by then the bathroom will hopefully be done too. For now, just the noise of the saw to deal with but mom has offered us a quiet retreat if we need at her place...can't wait till it's all done!

Hello Ladies :flow:
I just got back from my appointment and have good news to share. My uterine lining measured 9 mm. My TSH is 0.94 & Vit-d 43. I'm just waiting on estradiol results. I've lost a total of 35 lbs and feel really good. My donor has 11 lead follicles and a few smaller ones. Her menopur has been increased and er may be next Wednesday or Thursday, if she stays on track. Grow follies grow!! I'm so excited and starting to get anxious for transfer!! :happydance:

Hey girls!

I am a new member, an IVF mom expecting a baby boy in April (I am 25w5d, 28 yo).

My second IVF was a success and we are happy to welcome our first little one in April.

I wish you all the best of luck with the procedures and hoping to see lots of :bfp:

Looking forward to share everything my IVF journey taught me with you and to make this bumpy road easier.

:hugs:

Boopin , wow good news !! Happy that your lining is 9 mm. You still have some time before ET and it will grow more to give your embryo a comfy home for 9 months.
2have, my DS will have take three vaccines shots when he is 2 months. Does squeezing palms really helps ? Did Mackinley had any side effects ?

2have - Thanks again for the "studies" website. I found it to be very informative. I hope to be joining the mommy club with you and Coolstar, soon!! xx

Take care everyone =.) I'm off to work now!! I'll check B&B throughout the day and update my estradiol level when I get it.

Thanks 2have, I’ve not come across that website before it looks like there’s some interesting reading. Rather you than me having all your renovations done, although I’m sure it’ll be lovely when it’s all finished, will we get to see before & after photos?

Boopin that’s great news sounds like you’re going to get lots of lovely eggs :)

Welcome Faith, congratulations on your boy :)

Dr is recommending IVF for me now. I'd love to travel out of country to get it done, but I can't afford it. Frankly, I can't afford IVF in the states, either. I'm going to look into financing and see if that's an option with my not so hot credit. I'm just so confused at this point. With my super low AMH, I'm not so sure about my own eggs. And the mc doesn't boost my confidence. I don't know what to think or do.

Dr is recommending IVF for me now. I'd love to travel out of country to get it done, but I can't afford it. Frankly, I can't afford IVF in the states, either. I'm going to look into financing and see if that's an option with my not so hot credit. I'm just so confused at this point. With my super low AMH, I'm not so sure about my own eggs. And the mc doesn't boost my confidence. I don't know what to think or do.

well I can tell you based on research it is much cheaper to go overseas...even when paying for airfare and hotel its still cheaper. I looked at the cost in Reprofit and with the exchange it is under $5K for a fresh cycle and about $4500 for frozen. Travel is about a thousand each... so with all it would be less than $10k

TTC74 I’m sorry to hear you now need IVF :hugs:, having treatment in Europe in particular does seem to be a lot cheaper than in the US even with the flight & accommodation costs. It might be worth looking at some of the clinics and arranging to SKYPE with them to see what they suggest. I know Serum likes to do additional tests like hidden infection screening that can make a difference, and there are some very knowledgeable ladies on here that could advise you on immune testing with you having your miscarriage that might be worth considering before you start IVF.

I've had my scan today and my lining is 6.5, Penny has increased my meds and said not to worry it's fine for my date. I'm going to try the pomegranate juice any other suggestions ladies to increase it before my transfer next week. I've booked my flights having two nights and three days in Athens just to decide where I am staying now.

UPDATE: My estrogen is 2702. My Doctor has me decreasing my dose of estradiol valerate from 6 mg to 5 mg starting today. Apparently, my lining is plumping up quickly. It may be all the POM juice I'm drinking.. LOL!!

:happydance: My donor was seen today and she has 11-12 follicles growing and may trigger on Sunday or Monday.

Sienna - Try 100% Pomegranate juice (atleast 8 oz daily). It wouldn't hurt, it may even help. :thumbup: Best of luck to you. Looks like we're going to have our transfers around the same time. Sending you lots of good vibes and hugs!! :hugs:

Boopin thanks, that&#8217;s great news about your donor when are they thinking your transfer will be? Mines now booked for next Friday :) I&#8217;m trying the pomegranate juice so fingers crossed my lining increases. Good luck and let us know how many eggs you get, how many are you planning on transferring?

Hi Ladies, how is everyone doing? I went back to work this week so been struggling to stay updated with everything.

MrsG, lovely to hear from you. Glad that Tommy is doing well, can't believe he is 3 months already.

PC, I hope everything went well last week and you are enjoying the wonderful world of motherhood.

Coolstar/2have, how are you and your little troupers getting on?

Sienna, your lining will get there, try do some gentle walking to get the blood flowing. Wishing you all the best for transfer next week.

Boopin, lovely to hear everything is going according plan. Your donor sounds like she is also doing a great job. Only a few more days to go for collection, how exciting.

A little update from me. Had my blood clots tests last week and everything has come back clear, so no issues thankfully. I just need AF to hurry up and arrive next week so I can start BCP and then get a treatment plan together.

:flower:

Hello to All :flow:

Sienna - My donor's possible trigger shot is this Sunday or Monday. With that being said, ER will be within 36 hrs of that (ER Wednesday or Thursday). So, I'm estimating transfer Saturday 1/30 or Monday 2/1. I'll have more precise dates after my appointment on Monday. I go Monday for another Estradiol blood draw and to discuss next steps with my nurse coordinator. I'm going to transfer 2 embryos if I'm able to. Let us know how your lining is progessing. When is your next scan?

Pinkie - I'm so happy to hear your blood clot test results are good. I'm excited for you to move on with your next transfer. Keep us updated!! 2016 will be a great year on this thread.. I just feel it!! :dust:

Have a blessed weekend everybody!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->