Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Bopping you will be PUPO in no time!!!!!

Pinkie awesome news for you too

FXd for all!

LL - I'm starting to get nervous and excited, too. I can't believe the "BIG DAY" is almost here. Do you have any advice/suggestions for the 2ww?? How's your ttc plans moving along?? Any recent information from Reprofit?? xx

Ladies - I'd like to hear your 2ww stories. What did you do or not do during the 2ww?? Is there anything that you did that you think helped with implantation?? Please feel free to share. <3

Thanks Pinkie, its good news about your blood test what&#8217;s your next step?

Boopin I don&#8217;t have another scan now till I get to Athens, you&#8217;re going to transfer just after me we can be TWW wait buddies :) let us know how your appointment goes on Monday.

How&#8217;s everyone else doing anyone else transferring soon and as Boopin asked I'd love to hear what you did or didn't do in the TWW :)

Boopin I don&#8217;t have another scan now till I get to Athens, you&#8217;re going to transfer just after me we can be TWW wait buddies :) let us know how your appointment goes on Monday.

I'd love to be 2ww Buddies!! :hugs:

UPDATE: My donor triggered this morning!! ER is scheduled for Tuesday!! That means my transfer will be on Friday or Sunday!! Sienna we could have our transfers on the same day, definately within 2 days!! :happydance:

Dr is recommending IVF for me now. I'd love to travel out of country to get it done, but I can't afford it. Frankly, I can't afford IVF in the states, either. I'm going to look into financing and see if that's an option with my not so hot credit. I'm just so confused at this point. With my super low AMH, I'm not so sure about my own eggs. And the mc doesn't boost my confidence. I don't know what to think or do.

TTC74 I’m sorry to hear you now need IVF :hugs:, having treatment in Europe in particular does seem to be a lot cheaper than in the US even with the flight & accommodation costs. It might be worth looking at some of the clinics and arranging to SKYPE with them to see what they suggest. I know Serum likes to do additional tests like hidden infection screening that can make a difference, and there are some very knowledgeable ladies on here that could advise you on immune testing with you having your miscarriage that might be worth considering before you start IVF.

Ttc I'm also sad to hear you're having to do IVF. I'll also back what the ladies are saying, it's much less expensive with travel and accomms included to do IVF overseas, Reprofit was $7500 for fresh DE IVF and the accommodations were $80/night in a full apartment with washer, dryer & living room & kitchen. I do agree with Sienna that immune testing might be a good idea for you if you've had little success with implantation and m/c. Although mc is part & parcel with low AMH. Egg quality suffers and the body is very good at bunting out chromosomally challenged embryos. I had all sorts of immune issues and flew all over the world to get treatments (Mexico for LIT treatments, Athens for IVIG) and still didn't get pregnant after a fresh DE in Serum and an FET a month later. It's an expensive journey but much less expensive getting treatments in Czech Republic for example. The immune tests at the Dr Beers centre were around $3000 and we didn't need to actually go there, our local lab just sent them 16 vials of our blood to test. I had to go to the States to get Humira and Mexico twice to get LIT treatments.

The most common course of action is getting put on prednisone and sometimes if clotting is an issue Celexane injections are required too. PC and Crystal had natural killer cells and that is treated with IVIg and/or IV infusions that confuse the immune system. I wish you luck with whatever you decide to do.

My Dr said he was going to do immune testing next.

Boopin & Sienna, very excited for you both. Boopin let that donor have some big juicy healthy eggies for you! Sienna, any news on when you fly over?
Pinkie that's great news about the clotting, what are you working on next? Are you doing an fet?
Coolstar how's your little guy doing?
Hi everyone else:waves:
Well MacKinley started letting out these loud squacks yesterday. It's part of her communication about the pain she's feeling with teething. I feel terrible for her when she's waking up crying with pain. I hope that tooth comes soon and she can move on with less pain

Dr is recommending IVF for me now. I'd love to travel out of country to get it done, but I can't afford it. Frankly, I can't afford IVF in the states, either. I'm going to look into financing and see if that's an option with my not so hot credit. I'm just so confused at this point. With my super low AMH, I'm not so sure about my own eggs. And the mc doesn't boost my confidence. I don't know what to think or do.

TTC74 I&#8217;m sorry to hear you now need IVF :hugs:, having treatment in Europe in particular does seem to be a lot cheaper than in the US even with the flight & accommodation costs. It might be worth looking at some of the clinics and arranging to SKYPE with them to see what they suggest. I know Serum likes to do additional tests like hidden infection screening that can make a difference, and there are some very knowledgeable ladies on here that could advise you on immune testing with you having your miscarriage that might be worth considering before you start IVF.

Ttc I'm also sad to hear you're having to do IVF. I'll also back what the ladies are saying, it's much less expensive with travel and accomms included to do IVF overseas, Reprofit was $7500 for fresh DE IVF and the accommodations were $80/night in a full apartment with washer, dryer & living room & kitchen. ....

$7500? did the exchange rate change? I swear I looked and it said : 4500 Euro equals
4864.95 US Dollar

from the Reprofit site:

Prices of treatment
The price of IVF cycle with fresh donor oocytes is &#8364;4500 (8 quality oocytes on average with guarantee of at least 2 quality embryos)

The price of IVF cycle with frozen donor oocytes is &#8364;4000 (8 quality oocytes with guarantee of at least 2 quality embryos)

Thank you for seeking this clarification, LL. While there does seem to be a substantial savings at $5K, at $7500, it seems less palatable to travel.

From Boopin.. Ladies - I'd like to hear your 2ww stories. What did you do or not do during the 2ww?? Is there anything that you did that you think helped with implantation?? Please feel free to share.

Ok I haven't had a FET yet but I will be on Thursday.. From what I'd read on the internet in terms of food which are good for blood flow and circulation.. I'm just going to make sure I have beetroots, pomegranates, asparagus etc and dark leafy greens. But I'm not going to stress too much. And I'm going to grate fresh ginger in my tea because I think that's good for circulation.. Not have anything super cold

Hi, ladies! Would you mind if I joined you? I was on another thread with Pussycat and she recommended this thread as the place to go for DE IVF support. I hope she pops back in sometime so we can hear a little about her precious identicals! What an amazing story she has.

I look forward to learning your stories, as well. (I know TTC74 from another thread--hi there!) GL to Boopin, Sienna, and Miranda, those I caught as having exciting stuff happening soon. Sorry if I missed anyone.

A little about me:
My signature has the basic details. We have done 6 IUIs, with a variety of meds. I was trying to get multiple follicles and use the IUI cycles to see how well I could stim. One cycle I got 2 follies. It wasn't too encouraging.

DH and I have decided on DE IVF and we will be going across the country to do it at CNY Fertility in upstate New York. With travel costs from Minnesota to Europe pretty expensive, this clinic was our best, least expensive option. They are the cheapest DE IVF (and OE IVF) in the US, at least that I have been able to find!

Whenever I get AF, I will start a mock cycle. Then we can select a donor & really get started. I actually feel confident I will be able to get pregnant, which is so exciting! Thanks for letting me join your group. :flower:

Boopin I’m glad to hear about your donor, I’m looking forward to being 2ww buddies :happydance:

Thanks 2have, I fly out this Thursday and then have my transfer on Friday afternoon, I hope MacKinley tooth isn’t too troublesome she’s growing up quick.

Thanks Miranda I’m already drinking pomegranate juice and will try the other veggies but can’t stand ginger so will have to pass on that one.

Thanks butterfly how Adam; do you still have your blog page?

Welcome Vonn, good luck with your upcoming mock cycle, how much do you get to choose with regards your donor?

From Boopin.. Ladies - I'd like to hear your 2ww stories. What did you do or not do during the 2ww?? Is there anything that you did that you think helped with implantation?? Please feel free to share.

Ok I haven't had a FET yet but I will be on Thursday.. From what I'd read on the internet in terms of food which are good for blood flow and circulation.. I'm just going to make sure I have beetroots, pomegranates, asparagus etc and dark leafy greens. But I'm not going to stress too much. And I'm going to grate fresh ginger in my tea because I think that's good for circulation.. Not have anything super cold
Hi Miranda!! Thanks for the suggestions. I appreciate them very much. I'll be keeping my feet warm. I bought 3 pair of fuzzy socks, 2 pair of leg warmers and 2 pair of cuddle duds sock boots. I've been drinking the POM juice like crazy.. I love it!! The day before transfer I'm going to buy a pineapple and avocados. I already have a 10 oz bag of shelled brazil nuts. Also, a 33.8 oz bottle of smartwater for the morning of transfer. I'm going to cook a chicken and fresh vegetable soup in my crock pot the night before. That'll be my protein and it's a warm comfort food. I'm going to take daily walks up until transfer to get my blood circulating. I'll have my transfer during my vacation, so I'll be able to take it easy afterwards. I have some comedies and classic holiday movies recorded in my DVR that I'm going to watch. I really enjoy Christmas movies i.e. Rudolph and Frost the Snowman, they bring me back to my childhood and make me feel happy and relaxed. That's my plan.. so far.

Miranda I recognize you from another thread. I've been lurking around B&B.. lol!! Good luck with your FET on Thursday. I've got everything crossed for you!! :dust: Stick little bean.. stick!!

Welcome Vonn :flower:

Sienna - How are you feeling hun?? Are you packed and ready to fly to Athens?? xx

UPDATE: I start progesterone injections tomorrow in the am. My OH submits his specimen tomorrow morning and we'll get the fertilization report on Wednesday. So, depending on the quality of our embryos we could have a 3 day or 5 day transfer this (Friday or Sunday).

Welcome Vonn

So NY was cheaper? May I ask how much they charge for donor egg program?

Boopin your plan sounds great. I forgot the avos, pineapple and brazil nuts. Thanks! (but not too many I think all u need is two a day)
Ah yes the comedy. Ive never watched Arrested Development and I've heard it's hilarious. So I might watch that. I'll be taking it easy. Lucky it's warm here in Oz so only 1 pair of cotton socks will be fine.
I really hope this works out for us - and everyone else on here. What we have been through and the long road it's taken I think we're all really tough!I try and remind myself of that sometimes.

Boopin your plan sounds great. I forgot the avos, pineapple and brazil nuts. Thanks! (but not too many I think all u need is two a day)
Miranda.. I'm NOT going to eat the entire bag in a day. :rofl: I bought that many because they we're only 5 dollars and shelled!! It's so hard to crack the shell on a brazil nut, so when I saw that 10 oz bag, I grabbed it.. lol!! :haha:

Oh yes I'd agree on the comedies. I had a holiday straight after (camping) so I downloaded lots of comedies to my iPad.

Finally updated my blog sienna! :blush:

ohh the whole lot of brazil nuts in a day? my friend once did that and she got a bit ill because there's something in brazil nuts that you shouldn't have too much of. Unless you've done other research. Anyway, maybe I'll do a google now.

I told my husband he better be hilarious on the day.. I told him "you're up funny boy" lol it's like that ep of Seinfeld when he has to be funny to that friend in hospital.. it's a lot of pressure! Tv comedy will work well!..

Hi ladies, exciting times here! Welcome Vonn & Miranda.
I'll be reading Thursday, Friday and potentially over the weekend to find out how all of your transfers go ladies. Hoping hard and fx for more healthy pregnancies!! :dust:

Sienna, little Mack will never be cumbersome, even with her new found voice: nails-on-chalkboard high pitched squeels, I'll take it all! Times 3 if I could. I've contacted Reprofit for an April double embryo adoption. I'm very weary about it though sonce I've had so many DE ivf's fail. I just SO want to be pregnant again, it was the best experience ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->