Inconceivable and beyond :-)

UPDATE: 16 eggs, 14 mature, 10 fertilized w/icsi
I'll get a 3 day fertilization report on Friday. My transfer is scheduled for Sunday at 10:15 am.

GOOD LUCK Miranda!! Sending you lots of positive vibes and love. xx :dust:

Miranda good luck for tomorrow :dust:

Boopin that’s great news, good look for Sunday :dust:

Sienna - Sending you lots of positive vibes and love, too!! GL my 2ww buddy!! :hugs: :dust:

Wow so much wonderful news to catch up on. I don't like this working malarkey, I miss out on too much gossip.

PC, many congratulations on the birth of your baby girls. I love the names. I am sure your hormones are all over the place at the moment that will be making you cry at everything. Make sure you are looking after yourself just as well as those gorgeous girls.

Boopin, what a wonder fertilisation report, you are going to have some lovely blasts by Sunday. Sounds like you are doing a great job at preparing your body for transfer. If I don't get a chance before then wishing you the best of luck.

Miranda, nice to see you on this thread, good luck with the transfer tomorrow.

Sienna, have a safe flight and best of luck for your transfer too.

Vonn, welcome, there are a lovely bunch of ladies on here to offer advice and help. Sorry to hear of your struggle. DE has also given me that new found hope of finally achieving our dream.

Coolstar, how are you and the little man getting on? Are you settling into family life well?

2have, you are like superwomen. But you know what you want so why waste time, good luck with the BDing and the embryo adoption. Good for you.

LLbean, sorry to hear about your leg, definitely keep an eye on that.

Hi to everyone, sorry if I have missed anyone. I will try keep up on my phone to look out for all the good news that's coming.

:flower:

leg is better today but still I placed a call to my endocrinologist just in case

UPDATE: 16 eggs, 14 mature, 10 fertilized w/icsi
I'll get a 3 day fertilization report on Friday. My transfer is scheduled for Sunday at 10:15 am.

GOOD LUCK Miranda!! Sending you lots of positive vibes and love. xx :dust:
Wow! That's an amazing result! Can't wait to hear your three day report! x

Llbean, that's very unlike them. My contact was Eva and she pretty much replied within a few hours, in fact I mailed her to tell her of the twins arrival and she replied right away. If she's not there she always has an out of office on so you know. I'd try mailing her, details are on Reprofit website or I can send you contact details. X

Thanks for all the good luck vibes guys!!! It's nice to have support out there! It's kind of cool when you see it on the screen before they put it in. I'm just taking it easy today and I think we'll watch that comedy the Master of None tonight!

Boo pin that's an amazing fertilisation report!! Now to just wait for the day 3 results.. Time goes so slowly doesn't it?!

Miranda, got everything crossed for you! Take it easy over the next few days. x

Llbean, that's very unlike them. My contact was Eva and she pretty much replied within a few hours, in fact I mailed her to tell her of the twins arrival and she replied right away. If she's not there she always has an out of office on so you know. I'd try mailing her, details are on Reprofit website or I can send you contact details. X

well since I am just asking questions I don't have an assigned coordinator hehehe I did hear FINALLY from Dita

So how are the twins? can you tell yet if they look like you? I'm so curious!!!!

Hi ladies - wow so much is happening - its so annoying I don't get the notifications even though I've subscribed to this thread.

PC - huge congratulations on your lovely girls - I think the names are fantastic! Sorry to hear that BFing is a struggle but I think that's really normal as are the tears! Bless you!
Boopin - wow - amazing results so far ... good luck for Sunday - will keep everything crossed for you!
Miranda - congrats on being PUPO!
Sienna - good luck with your transfer - are you doing acupuncture pre/post transfer?
Vonn - hi and welcome. Sorry to hear of your struggles. you are definitely in the right place as all the ladies here are wonderful and have really been there and back and are v. knowledgeable about everything Donor
LLbean - sorry to hear about your leg - sounds painful but I hope it works for you!

Apologies for anyone else I've forgotten.
AFM - I'm 11 weeks pregnant tomorrow. We had another scan at the Lister at 9.5 weeks and saw 2 wriggly little beans! I wasn't expecting them to move as much or be so big already! Amazing! Its beginning to feel a bit more real although I do still sometimes feel like its happening to someone else and I go through the motions of the injections etc. We are waiting for our 12 week appt to come through ... I'm told that it might not happen until 13.4 weeks. Welcome to the NHS! :)

Thanks boopin, I think it’s going to be the longest two week ever!

Congratulation on being PUPO Miranda sending you lots of positive vibes :happydance:

Congratulation on your twins Beetle, I’ve booked the acupuncture I’m just going for everything I can :)

I’m in Athens arrived this evening , at Serum tomorrow afternoon for my transfer

Sienna - How's the weather in Athens? Seems like its a beautiful, relaxing and romantic city from all the pictures I've seen on the internet. And how was your acu? I have everything crossed for you on Friday!! Keep us updated. xx

Beetle, great news that all is going well. I know exactly what you mean about it not feeling real, and I hate to tell you but that doesn't go away! Even now my girls are here, I still can't believe this is happening to me and I have been so lucky, 💝💝
Twins are hard work but I'm so glad I have two rather than one! xx

Hi ladies, I’m officially PUPO :happydance:

Boopin the weather has been lovely my hotel room has a view of the Acropolis which is all lit up at night. The acupuncture was good; it definitely helped me to relax beforehand and then afterwards.

UPDATE: 10 fertilized eggs - 1 @ 4 cells, 9 @ 6-9 cells (6 of them are 8 cells) on Day 3. Transfer Sunday morning.

Sienna - I'm so happy to hear that you're nice and relaxed after ET. Athens sounds like an ideal location to be PUPO!! Congratulations & GL my friend!! :dust: :happydance: :headspin: :dust:

Hi Miranda - If I'm able to, I'll transfer 2. I won't get another report on our embryos until the consult before my transfer. I'm hoping and praying that I end up with enough to freeze. I love those little embies and I wish that all 10 make it!! <3

How many embryos did you transfer? How are you feeling? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->