Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Skp I noticed the bcp makes me depressed back in my early 20's, it also can make you gain weight (being over weight doesn't help with ttc). Miracles do happen, just get a good opk kit and keep trying every month. You've got nothing to lose!

Hi ladies, happy Easter. I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. We did a long walk around a local lake and dinner all with the whole fam. It was great, MacKinley enjoyed every moment.

image.jpg

2have what a lovely photo of MacKinley she’s got a cute smile

Pinkie any news, was it your blood test today?

Had my ultrasound today and lining was 5.5. I'm on day 7 of estrogen injections. Do any of you recall what your lining was around this time? My lining is what always prevents us from moving forwRd so I'm hoping it gets thick this time! I haven't gotten a call regarding my blood work results, but I'll let you know what I find out! :)

2have, your little girl is absolutely beautiful, you must be so proud.

Stacergirl, I have only ever had my lining scans done from day 10 and my last one was 7.2mm so you being on day 7 sounds like you are on track, good luck I hope it continues to grow nicely. Do you have a transfer date?

I had my bHCG test today and will get results tomorrow but I only went for procedure because I am not holding out any hope. We urine tested yesterday and today and both were stark white negatives. I am 10dp5dt today, there should be a least a faint line. On my two previous cycles I had a second line before now and they were not viable pregnancies. I had a bit of a meltdown yesterday but with so many cycles behind me I have learnt how to pick myself up quickly. I have already informed the clinic and we will wait for confirmation tomorrow and then arrange a Skype call to talk about a fresh donor cycle.

In spite of my poor weekend I hope everyone had a lovely Easter break.

:flower: x

Oh no pinkie! I'm so sorry to hear that!! :( hugs to you! Praying for a miracle for you!

Pinkie, I'm so sorry about the news. I hope the next cycle will pleasantly surprise you. Keep trying bella :hugs:

I think MacKinley looks tired in that photo, she has pretty big bags under her eyes lol. She fights sleep at every nap and recently only naps maybe 3x/day for 45 min each. To bed at midnight and up at 6:30, 9:00, and 11:00am. I don't feel too tired but can't do extra things in my day other than do a walk, maybe a bath & her feedings. Thank goodness I can stay home though, I'd be as creative and thoughtful as a zombie to my clients!

Pinkie--nooooooo. I was so hopeful for you, had really thought this is it. I truly hope there is a miracle around the corner for you! I love your tenacity, though, you WILL get your perfect, beautiful take-home rainbow baby! Hugs to you.

Stacer--I hope your lining is right on track! I have such light periods that early on I had figured my lining was crap & had looked into natural ways to build lining. There are a number of yoga poses that supposedly help with this by increasing blood flow to reproductive organs, especially legs up the wall. The added benefit of yoga is that it also reduces stress. There's also maya abdominal massage & acupuncture. Have you looked into supplemental ways to help fix this problem? I'm sure your RE hasn't suggested anything other than western drugs... I know sometimes when REs poo poo alternative therapies it is because they are really just not strong enough for those of us with serious issues, but other times I think its arrogance and ignorance--& oftentimes I think it's all of these reasons. I have no patience for Drs who are dismissive, so I tend to obsessively research beyond what they tell me. This is a blessing and a curse!

Ahhhhhhh MacKinley is sooooooo adorable. I just want to squeeze those chubby little cheeks!! Thanks for sharing. xx

Vonn-thanks for the info. Of course my doctor didn't say anything about any of those techniques. I'll start doing some research!

Well my estrogen is 300, so they're keeping me on the same protocol and bringing me back in on Thursday. If my lining is at 8 or 9 then my transfer will be April 5th!!! Eek!!!

Stacergirl my lining was 6.7 at day 9 and my meds were increased, fingers crossed yours increases

Pinkie I am so sorry sending you :hug::hugs:

Sienna-good to know. Do you know what your estrogen was? Mine was 300, I wonder if that has anything to do with it? I'm on .4ml, do you know what you were at before the increase?

Pinkie--thinking of you. :hugs: I'll have to go check your journal for the news.

Hi to everyone else!

Afm--we finally heard from the nurse & got some questions answered. Whew! It feels real. We will put a bunch of money down soon, so then it will feel really real. I'm on bcp as is the other couple. The donor has to call in when she gets her period. I think it will be in about a week. I tried to get a sense of how long everything will take, but the nurse wouldn't give me too many specifics. She said I'd do about 12 days of lupron injections & then a baseline. And it'll probably be about 12 days from when stimming starts that we'll need to get out there. I've still been trying to map it all out, with major guessing and assumptions, and think we could be heading out to CNY early May.

I'd love to hear what people's timelines have been on the donor egg ivf. It's driving me crazy to not know the process! :wacko:

Pinkie--thinking of you. :hugs: I'll have to go check your journal for the news.

Hi to everyone else!

Afm--we finally heard from the nurse & got some questions answered. Whew! It feels real. We will put a bunch of money down soon, so then it will feel really real. I'm on bcp as is the other couple. The donor has to call in when she gets her period. I think it will be in about a week. I tried to get a sense of how long everything will take, but the nurse wouldn't give me too many specifics. She said I'd do about 12 days of lupron injections & then a baseline. And it'll probably be about 12 days from when stimming starts that we'll need to get out there. I've still been trying to map it all out, with major guessing and assumptions, and think we could be heading out to CNY early May.

I'd love to hear what people's timelines have been on the donor egg ivf. It's driving me crazy to not know the process! :wacko:

Hi vonn, congrats for getting going :bunny:
It's meant to take 1.5 to 2 weeks after she starts stimming, stimming usually starts on cd1 and the bcp for 1 month before stims. So if she starts bcp next week a typical cycle from my experience would be 1month + ~12 days. Do you have to buy airline tix then? The frustrating part was when I went to Athens they seemed to have a very very loose schedule. We were there for 3 weeks to try to cover off the time and had to make multiple flights back and forth into Athens from where we were vacationing for treatments. Reprofit always has timing down to an art, they can tell you the day they'll be ready months in advance:thumbup: I guess that's the benefit with some clinics over others. all the best!

Vonn - My DE fresh cycle started 12/16 and transfer was on 1/31. It took 6 weeks from beginning to end. I hope this helps you to put things in better perspective. Wishing you all the best!! xx

:juggle: Happy 6 months MacKinley!!

Vonn, I took my prostap on 20/2 and transfer date was 23/3. Reprofit were able to pin the date down exactly which made arranging travel plans much easier.
Stacer girl, good luck that everything is thickening up as it should and you are good for transfer on the 5 th.
2 have, MacKinley is adorable. What a gorgeous photo.
Hope all you other ladies are doing ok.
Today is day 7 post 5 day transfer, my clinic gave me a OTD of 6/4/16 which is 14 days post 5 day transfer! I certainly don't think I can hang off testing till then. Will maybe do a HPT over weekend and get my bloods done next Tuesday. Don't have any symptoms to speak off so don't know how this will go at all. Am swinging from being a tiny bit optimistic to feeling as though I could cry about the whole business. Dread the thought of yet more disappointment :nope:.

Stacergirl I was on 4mg a day 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening till my scan

Vonn I can’t help you with the timeline as I did donor embryo’s hopefully you won’t have long to wait for your transfer.

Thanks bluebell!! I'm hoping you get your bfp!!!!

Vonn-very exciting news! Yay! Mine took about 4 weeks but we're doing frozen donor egg, not fresh.

:juggle: Happy 6 months MacKinley!!

Thank you Boopin xx
How are you doing?

Bluebell the ups and downs are normal. Hang in there, I have my fingers crossed for a beautiful double line for you this weekend. We need to see some action on this board this spring, let's make you our front runner!
When DE IVF worked for me I was always able to see faint lines by 7dp5dt

Ladies, sorry I haven't been very active on here. I got confirmation that my bHCG was negative yesterday. It was expected so I am ok. Hoping to do another fresh cycle asap and have a Skype call with the clinic next week. Feeling a bit deflated about being back at square one but I have to keep going.

Bluebell, good luck with testing the weekend. I hope this is your rainbow. On a 5dt, my otd is 9dp so I think you should be ok. Good luck.

Stacergirl, so pleased to hear you are on track and everything crossed for transfer next week.

Vonn, I am an organised freak so I hated not knowing dates but your treatment plan should be pretty spot on. My donor started stims 21/09 and had EC on 05/10 and ET on 10/10, I suppose it depends on how she responds to the meds but as she has done it before the clinic should have a good idea.

Hi to everyone else, hope you are having a good week x

Pinkie, I am so sorry but don't lose hope. Lots of hugs to you. Infertility journey is so heartbreaking :(
2have, aaawww Mackinley is so adorable. Thanks for sharing her picture.
Boopin, how are you doing?
Vonn, for my fresh DE IVF 1 month for bcp + AF + around 15 days donor stims + retrieval + 3 day transfer.
Bluebell, I had no symptoms whatsoever and my beta came back around 3000. So don't lose hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->