Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Thanks Coolstar, that's good to hear. The TWW is a killer isn't it? I was quite tearful today, I think the combination of the stress and drugs just turns me into a basket cake at this stage!

Thanks Coolstar, that's good to hear. The TWW is a killer isn't it? I was quite tearful today, I think the combination of the stress and drugs just turns me into a basket cake at this stage!

did you do an hpt?

No, not yet! Too scared!!! I have a bundle in my pocket I brought home from work however. Tomorrow will be day 9 post 5dt. Clinic have advised testing next Wednesday though!

No, not yet! Too scared!!! I have a bundle in my pocket I brought home from work however. Tomorrow will be day 9 post 5dt. Clinic have advised testing next Wednesday though!

well you are stronger than I would be LOL Technically you are 14DPO then. :flower:

2have & Coolstar - I'm going stir crazy to be honest!! :wacko: Just waiting for my period to start, so I can get on with my FET. The waiting is killing me.. lol!! My Nurse told me today that it could take 6-8 weeks from mc completion to get a period naturally. I'm at 5 weeks since my mc completely ended. Hopefully, it won't be too much longer. :coffee:

Sending you GREAT BIG HUGS Pinkie!! :hugs:

Bluebell - :test: I got a positive hpt at 6dp5dt. GL & Fx'd for you!! :dust:

booping have you tested? lol sorry but 5 weeks I would be...I can't help but always have hope for a miracle

booping have you tested? lol sorry but 5 weeks I would be...I can't help but always have hope for a miracle
No chance in hell that I'm pregnant!! :rofl: I've been monitoring my bhcg weekly since mmc. My final result on 3/29 was less than 1. So, I'm definately NOT pregnant.

Have you had a mc before? And if so, how long did it take for your period to start naturally?

ok I know I asked before but heck I forgot lol

those of you who received frozen eggs...did you also need to be on the birth control pill? and if so why? since technically you are not syncing up cycles with a donor I am curious

No chance in hell that I'm pregnant!! :rofl: I've been monitoring my bhcg weekly since mmc. My final result on 3/29 was less than 1. So, I'm definately NOT pregnant.

Have you had a mc before? And if so, how long did it take for your period to start naturally?

yes I did...a natural one ...basically period started so that's your answer hehehe and the D&C one also did not take that long at all.

BlueBell, the TWW is a real killer. I always wanted to be out of the Limbo. And I was too scared to to do a hpt so I totally get you.
Llbean, as far as I recall I did not take contraceptive during my FET ( but don't remember it exactly).
Boopin, damn AF. The witch will not show her ugly face when you want her to. Will you start your FET immediately after you get your AF ?

Boopin, damn AF. The witch will not show her ugly face when you want her to. Will you start your FET immediately after you get your AF ?
As soon as the :witch: arrives I'll schedule a saline sonogram on CD7-12. And then I'll be able to start my FET cycle once cleared. I don't know the details yet. I'm assuming I'll get a tentative schedule after the saline sonogram results. :shrug:

Pinkie I’m so sorry, I hope your Skype call goes well I found it helped having a plan for the next step

Bluebell good luck with your test :)

Boopin hopefully you won't have too long to wait

Sienna - How have you been doing?? When do you plan to transfer again?? :hugs:

I think it depends on how far you were along. I was about 9 weeks when I had my MMC and it was 46 days from the day of the MMC.

I've been lurking and keeping an eye on you all. Unfortunately, I still can't afford IVF and am pretty depressed over my ttc journey considering my mmc at 9 weeks a few months ago.

I was out from go last month because I had to have neck surgery. I'm trying to stay optimistic for this month, but it is certainly hard.

On a more positive note,my dd got married last Friday night. It was such a moving experience. I only hope my childless dh can experience it one day.

Tentatively announcing BFP :happydance: My first ever! I know we have a long way to go but it's the start we have never had before :flower:

Bluebell - Congratulations on your :bfp: I'm so excited for you!! We really needed some good news on this thread. Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!! :happydance:

Bluebell, this is just what I need to hear :) well done lovely and huge congratulations.
Was this a urine test? When you going for bloods? X

Bluebell, sorry to have to ask. I was away from the boards for 2 weeks with surgical recovery. What was your lucky trick? IVF? FET? I'm taking notes from all you lucky ladies who get your BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->