Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Congrats on being pupo pinkie:)

2H are you still bfing at all? Whether you are peri menopausal or not they can still do transfers. You will get there! Xx

2have - rant away, I’m sorry to hear your cycles out of whack I hope it gets back to normal soon. Do you have the option of doing a medicated cycle for your donor cycle?

Pinkie congratulation on being PUPO :happydance::dust:

2have - rant away, I’m sorry to hear your cycles out of whack I hope it gets back to normal soon. Do you have the option of doing a medicated cycle for your donor cycle?

Pinkie congratulation on being PUPO :happydance::dust:

Hi Sienna, thank you. What's a medicated cycle? I usually do the same with fet's, bcp, estrogen, baby aspirin, prednisone, celexane, and injectable progesterone. Is that what you mean? I'll need to wait for a cycle to come.

Pinkie--woohoo! You are PUPO! I am thrilled that the embaby thawed perfectly. This is it for you. How do you plan on passing the tww?

2have--sorry to hear your cycle is weird. That's just an added stress, trying to figure out why it's happening & how to fix it. This place was made for ranting, and for supporting, and we all do both in turn, so rant away!

Hi Sienna, thank you. What's a medicated cycle? I usually do the same with fet's, bcp, estrogen, baby aspirin, prednisone, celexane, and injectable progesterone. Is that what you mean? I'll need to wait for a cycle to come.[/QUOTE]

Hi 2have I can't find the info, it was a clinic in Cyprus I think I read it from as they treat over 50's with donor eggs.

I did find a couple of webpages while looking for it that might help

https://natural-fertility-info.com/how-to-get-your-period-back.html/comment-page-7

https://haveababy.com/fertility-inf...tudy-donor-egg-ivf-in-a-post-menopausal-woman

:coffee: I'm just waiting for aunt flow to pay me a visit. Then I can schedule a saline sonogram on CD7-12. The doctor wants to make sure my uterus is healthy for my next cycle. Also, I'll start bcp's with my next menses. I've never wanted the wicked :witch: to be here as much as I do now!! :rofl:

I hope everyone is having a blessed and wonderful weekend!! Take care Ladies!! xx

2have I did post yesterday with some links I thought you might find useful and got a message it needs approving by a moderator first, and it's still not showing. Post menopausal women still cycle and they prepare the womb with meds, this maybe for a few cycles depending on how long they have been in the menopause. I would speak to your clinic and see what they suggest.

Boopin hoping your menses come soon :)

Boopin may AF get us both!

I am still bf-ing, hoping that's why my cycle has disappeared again. Sienna they're fussy about the links. Thanks for the info, I'll kill some time on google with this.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend & first day of spring.:flower:
We had a lovely day walking around an up-and-coming artsy part of town.

FYI, it's only menopause when you have gone a full year with no AF so you are fine still

Congrats on being PUPO Pinkie. I'm so excited for you!!! xxxx sending sticky vibes

Hey Pinkie, transfer is scheduled for tomorrow at 2.15pm. Our donor had 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature and 7 fertilised normally. We had 6 looking good on day 3 so are transferring on day 5. Everything seems to be going to plan so far so am keeping everything crossed that we have a nice blast to transfer. Due to fly home on Thursday and then I have Friday and Monday off work with it being Easter which has worked out well. Praying this is our time :flower:
Have been keeping up with this thread even though I don't post regularly. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Fingers crossed for you bluebell!! Hope everything goes well!!

Pinkie-when do you go in for otd? Will you test on your own? How are you holding up with keeping busy??

I went in for baseline ultrasound and bloodwork yesterday and everything was normal! So I decrease Lupron to 5 units today and start estrogen injections today every 3 days. I go in next Monday for ultrasound and blood work! I've been stressed and nervous about this whole thing but I'm starting to get excited! So that's good!!

Hope everyone is well!!

Good luck tomorrow bluebell, let us know how you get on.

Stacergirl have you got a transfer date?

Bluebell, that sounds promising best of luck for tomorrow, will look forward to an update.

Stacergirl, don't stress your body doesn't need stress, stay excited :) great news on the scan and bloods, everything is moving in the right direction. When do you transfer?

X

Hey everyone :)

Its been a while and I have a question.

Okay I had Af Aug 1st, 2015, then 32 Days later Sept 1st, 2015, then 28 Days later Sept 28th (cd 1 a spot), on 29 Spot, 30 spot, Oct 1st spot, Oct 2nd spot, Oct 3rd and 4th (light).

35 Days later Nov 1st light, 2nd spot, 3-4 light.

41 Days later Dec 11th-18th light, 19th-23 med, 24th light. It was like I had 2 af's in a row.

28 Days later Jan 7th(cd1) -15th (cd9)

30 days later Feb 5th-9th (mix of med to heavy),

Now its Mar 22nd, cd 47 a brown spot so far. March 5th is cd 30, should of been a period. or on day 40 like the time before which was on the 15th of march. and right around cd 30 I had cramping a few days before for a few days, I thought for sure aF was coming, but nothing.

BD Feb 14th, cd 10: 24th cd 20, 28th cd 24. Mar 6-7 cd 31, cd 32. Mar 11th cd 36.
Mar 14 cd 39, Mar 19th cd 44.

What do you all think is going on. if my period show dup on March 5th cd 30. I would be cd 17.

Im puzzled lol. What are the odds of pregnancy?

Update: Still not doing IVF yet, perhaps next year. If my 3rd pregnancy continued the birthdate was this past dec. For my Julys, this March was the next due date. 1 wee is my birthday, that was my first pregnancy positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->