Inconceivable and beyond :-)

So day 3 update... and everything is still going well. All 8 have continued to divide and the same as yesterday where 7 are going strong and 1 is still only medium. I wont get an update tomorrow as hopefully they will reach morula. Transfer is now booked for 11am on Saturday (greek time). Will keep you posted.

2have, sounds like you have some nice things planned for your trip, definitely make the most of it while you are there.

x

They moved it up? I thought it was the 23? Oh the suspense! Hehe

So day 3 update... and everything is still going well. All 8 have continued to divide and the same as yesterday where 7 are going strong and 1 is still only medium. I wont get an update tomorrow as hopefully they will reach morula. Transfer is now booked for 11am on Saturday (greek time). Will keep you posted.

2have, sounds like you have some nice things planned for your trip, definitely make the most of it while you are there.

x

They moved it up? I thought it was the 23? Oh the suspense! Hehe

Nope, boopin is on 23rd and mine is 21st.

2have, excellent news AF arrived on time it all seems to be going to plan.
My scan went well thanks, it was triple lined and at 9mm so I am ready to go. Donor had her scan and is responding well, EC is looking likely to be next Weds which means transfer for me will be 23rd. Will find out more tomorrow. In general I feel ok, I have been lucky and not had many side effects from drugs but this cycle has not been too kind, I am a little run down, exhausted, achy etc but thankfully feeling a little better. As for the cycle, I am feeling hopeful but terrified!

Stacer, I hope you get some good news at your follow up appointment and that the donor agrees to donate.

:flower:

ok this is what I got it from hehehe.

2have, excellent news AF arrived on time it all seems to be going to plan.
My scan went well thanks, it was triple lined and at 9mm so I am ready to go. Donor had her scan and is responding well, EC is looking likely to be next Weds which means transfer for me will be 23rd. Will find out more tomorrow. In general I feel ok, I have been lucky and not had many side effects from drugs but this cycle has not been too kind, I am a little run down, exhausted, achy etc but thankfully feeling a little better. As for the cycle, I am feeling hopeful but terrified!

Stacer, I hope you get some good news at your follow up appointment and that the donor agrees to donate.

:flower:

ok this is what I got it from hehehe.

Arh yes, I remember now they gave me this date and then changed it back to Sat when donor have a growth spurt.

Pinkie--how are they doing? You probably don't hear every day, but I'm still curious! :happydance:

Boopin--how are you feeling, just about time! :happydance:

AFM--Two of the donors we are considering are just starting stim cycles, so we probably couldn't use them for about two months. Two others are available, including the one we are leaning towards. She's new, hasn't cycled before (so no proven donor success), though she has two kids. On the other hand, since she's new, they will do the genetic screening on her at no cost to us. They are now gonna do this on all new donors, after what happened with our donor. Decisions, decisions... First I have to get DH to talk to me again. He got really mad at me about money concerns I shared with him last night. Fun times. :growlmad:

Vonn, money is always another stresser. Glad to hear you have so many donor options and that's great news about the free testing. Good luck with the chat with DH

Ok, I'm having dreams now every night about the transfer & twins. Even if it doesn't come true, they're already running around in my brain! With three small ones in diapers my brain in on all of the diaper changes, nap time (sometimes nightmarish if we miss the window) and chasing them. It's all a jumble every night but it won't seem to stop or renew to something fresh. It would be most people's disaster but my dream come true! <3

Pinkie-------Just read again and realized you already did give an update today....somehow I missed that last time I was on...sorry! So great that they are all still going strong!

2have--As long as remember your crazy baby dreams fondly and don't wake up all stressed out, then it's all good!

I keep having dreams of playing basketball (something I used to do) and not catching the ball or otherwise royally screwing up. Dreams about failure are not confidence-building. Sheesh, I sound like such a downer. I gotta get my act together!

Ahh dreams... I know I had vivid ones but now I can't recall what it was...may need to start writing them down

I just read a great article about NKC's. I wonder if this is what helped PC finally go the mile with pregnancy?
Has anyone geard from her or minxy?

Good luck with your transfer Pinkie that&#8217;s a great number and I&#8217;m sure you&#8217;ll get some lovely blasts :)

Boopin that&#8217;s a good lining all ready for Monday, I&#8217;ll be thinking of you :)

Vonn I&#8217;m glad to hear you&#8217;ve found a new donor, I hope DH comes round soon

Hi ladies, transfer went really well today. We had x2 beautiful blasts and also got two in the freezer. Overall the clinic and I were really happy. OTD is next Mon 30th, this has got to be our time, everything crossed. Unfortunately it hasn't stopped raining in Greece so the swimming costume has not made an appearance but thankfully the hotel is fab so making the most of my relaxing time.

2have, I hope your vivid dreams come true and you are chasing round 3 dirty nappies very soon! How is the cycle going? Everything on track?

Vonn, fab news about the new donors, I hope things move quickly for you. I also hope you sorted things with DH, these are always stressful times and one tends to worry more about one thing than the other but that's probably what makes it work. I always say DH and I contribute to our relationship in different ways.

How is everyone else doing? boopin, if I don't get the chance before then best of luck on Monday x

Hi ladies, transfer went really well today. We had x2 beautiful blasts and also got two in the freezer. Overall the clinic and I were really happy. OTD is next Mon 30th, this has got to be our time, everything crossed. Unfortunately it hasn't stopped raining in Greece so the swimming costume has not made an appearance but thankfully the hotel is fab so making the most of my relaxing time.

2have, I hope your vivid dreams come true and you are chasing round 3 dirty nappies very soon! How is the cycle going? Everything on track?

Vonn, fab news about the new donors, I hope things move quickly for you. I also hope you sorted things with DH, these are always stressful times and one tends to worry more about one thing than the other but that's probably what makes it work. I always say DH and I contribute to our relationship in different ways.

How is everyone else doing? boopin, if I don't get the chance before then best of luck on Monday x

2 in and 2 frozen sounds fantastic! :happydance:

Everything crossed for you on the 30th

Hi pinkie, I have to agree with LLB, 2 beauties in and 2 frosties is peeeerfect! :wohoo::dance::bunny:
I'm SUPER excited for you. You'll be testung when I'm getting my babies in. It'll be a lucky day for both of us & boopin too!
Sorry to hear it's raining but this gives you an official excuse to lay low. Take lots of folic acid and welcome those babies to home for the next 9 mnths :hugs:

LLB how are you doing? Are you getting your July arrangements sorted out with DH?

Hi pinkie, I have to agree with LLB, 2 beauties in and 2 frosties is peeeerfect! :wohoo::dance::bunny:
I'm SUPER excited for you. You'll be testung when I'm getting my babies in. It'll be a lucky day for both of us & boopin too!
Sorry to hear it's raining but this gives you an official excuse to lay low. Take lots of folic acid and welcome those babies to home for the next 9 mnths :hugs:

LLB how are you doing? Are you getting your July arrangements sorted out with DH?

Pinkie, that's fab news. You couldn't ask for more.
This has got to be it for you:flower: How would you feel about twins? Xxx

Boopin, you are up next:happydance: Good luck for Monday xx

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend xx

Pinkie, that's fab news. You couldn't ask for more.
This has got to be it for you:flower: How would you feel about twins?

Excited but terrified to be honest.

I know there are more complications with a twin pregnancy so for health reasons I am worried and being able to cope with two new borns is scary. Then on the other hand two would be amazing, this would be my family complete and we can put the last 5 years behind us and start living again. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->