Inconceivable and beyond :-)

I'm so happy for you Pinkie. You're officially PUPO!! I wish you all the best my friend. :hugs: 2 in and 2 snowbabies, that's wonderful news. Since it's raining maybe you can watch some funny movies with DH. Get your rest now. Cozy up in your new home little beans!! :dust:

Pinkie--Yay!! :happydance: Congrats on PUPO! I am so glad you get two chances this time and two again in the future (if needed/wanted), that must feel really good. I echo your sentiments exactly on the twins situation. We are still up in the air about what we will do. Can't wait to see what happens for you. :baby: or :baby::baby: ?????

Boopin--you are next...woo hoo! :kiss:

2have--you are "on deck," in baseball parlance!

AFM--I am hoping to finalize our donor decision this weekend. I want to move forward. Stat.

th

I think it's time for a GROUP HUG!!
Wishing everyone the best in whatever
stage of the ttc journey you're in!! xoxo

awww that's sweet Boopin, hope we get many bump buddies in this thread soon!

Yes, <3 the group hug, thank you Boopin. Let this be a fruitful year for our ladies. :flower:

Boopin, it's a holiday here on Monday. I'll be thinking about you & your little beans. I like Vonn's analogy, Pinkie on third, Boopin on second and me waiting to bat all those babies waiting to come home! Vonn, LLB and Crystal in the line up. Anyone else?

Yes, <3 the group hug, thank you Boopin. Let this be a fruitful year for our ladies. :flower:

Boopin, it's a holiday here on Monday. I'll be thinking about you & your little beans. I like Vonn's analogy, Pinkie on third, Boopin on second and me waiting to bat all those babies waiting to come homey! Vonn, LLB and Crystal in the line up. Anyone else?

So first base is open? Maybe I get lucky and take it so we can have a grand slam hehehe

Ha, yes if you get a natural before I get to first base on the 30th. Well in that case you'd get a pass straight to home LLB lol. Pinkie will hit the home run on the 30th. Otherwise, you're next up to bat in July my friend!

Ha, yes if you get a natural before I get to first base on the 30th. Well in that case you'd get a pass straight to home LLB lol. Pinkie will hit the home run on the 30th. Otherwise, you're next up to bat in July my friend!

Are you benching me through Jume? Putting me in the DL? Lol

Yeah I'm a baseball freak heheh

:haha:Oh wow lots happening!!

Congrats to the PUPO ladies! This will be your time :) best of luck!! Oh do we have early testers here? My eyes are always willing to look for a line:haha:

We had another chat on the weekend and are really struggling with timing when to transfer. We were going to go August but hell no that's too close haha! Then we decided November but it still seems too close. Mark would go tomorrow but I really don't want to do this until I feel ready so I may put it off til March 2017. Instead of going to Brno I'm considering taking the girls to Disney World first, that is why we had them to enjoy them and do fun things. I'm only 41 and if I wait til the girls are just shy of two potty training etc would be out of the way. So I think I may just postpone, it just doesn't feel right yet and we'd need to transfer two so there's always that chance of two more. So may just hang out here and enjoy all these BFP's coming up:happydance:

My two cents (if you care) after learning about stages in life I would avoid having children that are 3 to 6 years apart... Under 3 or over 6 yes but when they enter the 3 it is their ME stage so having a baby to compete with sets the stage for how they will be. Perhaps it doesn't always happen that way but based on my talks with even therapists that's why I have been told. So try not to wait to much ;)

Lol LL! You sound like Mark:haha: if I could be guaranteed one baby I would definitley go in November it's not even the caring for them, to me the babies/kids are a breeze it honestly and truly is the pregnancy and twins scare me now haha! I am not scared to say that was the toughest thing I've ever done and that's the only really big reason for waiting and Disney World:haha: I do agree about the threenagers though, I do appreciate that two cents though:thumbup:

Lol LL! You sound like Mark:haha: if I could be guaranteed one baby I would definitley go in November it's not even the caring for them, to me the babies/kids are a breeze it honestly and truly is the pregnancy and twins scare me now haha! I am not scared to say that was the toughest thing I've ever done and that's the only really big reason for waiting and Disney World:haha: I do agree about the threenagers though, I do appreciate that two cents though:thumbup:

So do one. No way you are forced yo put both back, right?

Crystal, you have them when you're good n ready. I know you'd never fly all the way there for 1 emby as you said the chances are just too low (I'm feel very much the same about the huge trip it is to get to Europe from Canada) but do have them when you're ready because the way you gear up with exercise & diet, do the immune protocol and prepare with prednidone snd sll that stuff, I think you'll find yourself having another set of Twinnies. But if anyone can handle it you can! Will Reprofit keep them on ice for you without $$?

:dust: Boopin :dust:

Yes Crystal, when you are ready for sure. I was merely sharing what I learned but you do have to be ready either way. Enjoy every moment!

Boopin, I am thinking of you today the best of luck with your transfer.

Crystal, I can imagine this is a difficult decision of knowing when to cycle again. But I think you know in your heart when its right.

AFM, I got home late yesterday afternoon, went out for food with DH to tell him all about my trip and then came home and crashed, slept like a baby. Feeling fine, planning not to do any symptom spotting, if I have learnt anything its that the progesterone will give you every symptom under the sun whether its a bfp or bfn. I am planning to wait until blood test, if I can hold out that long.

Pinky and Boopin FXd and looking forward to seeing those tests

Pinkie I love how the progesterone helps me sleep & feel relaxed. Enjoy!
Boopin I hope things went smoothly & you're having some down time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->