Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Beetle! Omg so lovely to see you here. Congrats on all going well! Xoxo

wave:Ladies! How are you all?! Just dropping in to say hello
:wave: And to say congrats on being PUPO to Pinkie and Boopin! Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you all. I haven't been on for ages but I do keep tabs from afar! I note that a few of you were asking about twins - I got pregnant with twins via donor egg with a day 3 transfer (age 45!). At the time I was hoping for blasts but we only had 3 fertilised donor eggs to play with and only 2 made it to day 3. They put both back in, one didn't work and the other separated. So if you do have a day 3 transfer its not necessarily the end of the world! All good with me - but the size of a small building already! C Section has been booked for 29th July but I'm seriously not sure whether I'll get that far! If you are interested, I started a blog after my 20 week scan. Anyway take care and good luck to all continuing their quest ... never lose the faith. If I can do it at my age, anyone can. :)

Beetle lovely to read you and congrats on your twin pregnancy. What a dream! I wish you a smooth delivery and healthy babies :hugs: do post your birth story bella, I'd LOVE to read it!:flower::thumbup:

beetle - I'm so happy that you've checked in with us!! :kiss: And thanks for the post on my message board.
I'll be reading your blog faithfully for updates. Take care and rub your beautiful belly for me, mama. :winkwink:

2have, great news on the lining, I am sorry to hear about the fibroid. What have the clinic said?

Sienna, I hope the consult went well?

Boopin, I've no idea where I got April from?? Lol. How are you feeling?

Beetle, lovely to hear from you and that everything is going well with the pregnancy. I am sure your huge belly is beautiful. I'll come take a read of your blog.

How is everyone?

Not much to report from me, I do not feel any different so no idea how this cycle is going. Not planning to poas so waiting for blood test Monday, annoyingly I won't get results until Tue because its a bank holiday here in the UK so the labs are closed!

Have a lovely day all x

Hi Pinkie, not going to tell the clinic. I don't want them to make any executive decisions before I get there. They'll scan me when I arrive anyway and have to deal with what they've got. I'm aware that Reprofit is keen to have extremely strong success numbers and wouldn't want to allow them to fuss over this last minute after I've already bought flights.

I'll be looking forward to hearing your good news numbers on Tuesday!

Beetle, congrats to you!!! I made it to 35+1 with my girls my MFM told me 75% of twins come at or just before 35 weeks. I was in hospital for steroid injections anyway and then was going for a c section a few days after but Poppy made an executive decision for her and Lily to break her waters and start labour lol! We had a two week stay in hospital so they could feed well and Lily got bacterial meningitis, so was 10 days of antibiotics for her. best of luck the last few weeks are really rough but it is so worth it :)

2have, bloody pain in the bum !!!

Pinkie, I've everything crossed for you!! I so ho hope those little ones have snuggled in and are doing well

any test yet from anyone? Dying to see some lines already! hehehe yes I am excited for all!!!!!

Beetle, congrats to you!!! I made it to 35+1 with my girls my MFM told me 75% of twins come at or just before 35 weeks. I was in hospital for steroid injections anyway and then was going for a c section a few days after but Poppy made an executive decision for her and Lily to break her waters and start labour lol! We had a two week stay in hospital so they could feed well and Lily got bacterial meningitis, so was 10 days of antibiotics for her. best of luck the last few weeks are really rough but it is so worth it :)

2have, bloody pain in the bum !!!

Hi Crystal, lovely to hear from you 😄 They have scheduled in a csection for 37 weeks and I'm certain I'm not going to get there! Did you have a C section despite Poppy kick starting proceedings? My consultant is recommending section over natural just because they are identical. Currently twin 1 is head down. Oh my goodness - bacterial meningitis? That must have been terrifying. What's it like being a twin mummy? Did you b. Feed?

Good luck with everyone going through DE process! I've finally sorted my subscription so I get daily updates so can't wait for some positive news!!😄

2have that’s a good lining thickness good luck with your transfer

Beetle lovely to see you and your twins are doing well

Boopin and pinkie how you both doing any symptoms?

Beetle, I was booked in for a section at 37 weeks but the larger number of ladies don't get there. I had to have a section as it was my third but all went well :) I didn't breastfeed and produced no milk at all.. Nothing. I wouldn't have been able to anyway because my blood pressure meds do get passed through breast milk, and honestly I don't know if I would have fought through to do it.

Being a mum to twins is amazing, it is a lot of work and sleepless nights at first but you get through and they have the most amazing bond. Your going to love it !

Ladies - I just POAS and got a second faint line 4dp5dt!! I used 2 different tests. I'm in shock right now and haven't told OH. He's at work and I'm all alone. So, thought I'd share it with my ttc sisters first. :cloud9:

It's faint right now. I'll retest in the morning when I'm 5dp5dt. Very cautiously optimistic. xx

Attachments

• 20160527_210413_resized.jpg
    20160527_210413_resized.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 21
Omg Boopin, @ 4dpt that's a beautiful line. Wowzers, you are one seriously pregnant lady! :dance::wohoo::bunny:
I'm sooo happy for you...tears of joy!

Oh wow Boopin. No doubting there is a second line. Amazing news :happydance:
Pinkie, keeping everything crossed for you for Monday xx
2 have -when do you leave ? Xx

Yup that's a second line! I wouldn't even say it's faint! Omg girl!! Maybe you go the twins!!!

That's not even a little faint, boopin! Congrats!

Boopin, there is definitely a second line and after 4 days that's amazing. So happy for you, can't wait to see tomorrows x

When is your beta again, pinkie? Tuesday with the results Wednesday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->