Inconceivable and beyond :-)

2have - I'm happy to hear your twins are doing so well. They're 2 strong healthy babies!! So exciting!! :hugs:

2have is that 2 boys in there? no clue why I think they are

lol when did I say I was starting on June 20th? no ma'am, matter of fact CD1 as we speak

June 22 you said your endocrinologist gave you the the mbs up for your cycle to start. And before that you said you were squaring away either DE or frozen eggs with your coordinator. Just thought by now you'd be off to the races!

LL when I read back through to catch up you said you were good to go awhile ago but then I went to your journal to see how you were getting on and it said you were in the process so maybe I got it from there, but your journal said you were using OE so thought I missed something again so I'm confused where your at in cycling and what your doing

Oh wow it's going to start getting pretty exciting again on here over the next few months, I can't wait. And Vonn you are only a matter of weeks. I am so pleased to see things are moving along for everyone. :flower:

What a great fall we will have, with Boopin, Sienna, and Crystal! Plus llbean!? And I think Wish will be cycling in the fall, too. Can't wait! Hopefully, I will start things off right. :thumbup:

2have--I always thought I'd be team yellow, but now I'm not sure I'll be able to wait that long to know. Were you team yellow with Mackinley? I start the estrogen after next Thursday's scan and labs.

LLbean--so what exactly is your plan? Excited for things to get going for you!

AFM--I've done 3 lupron injections, no issues, but when I went to do last night's shot I noticed my belly was really bloated. Anyone else have this happen? I can't recall it happening last time, but who knows, it probably did and I just blocked it out. :wacko:

hi girls!
yeah, I should be transferring in the fall too. Cd1 today-ish, so I go for my sono on Sunday. Then I have to set up the psych appts and whatever else and THEN we can get access to the donor listings to pick one. So I assume that will take up between now and Sept and then we can transfer in Oct/Nov.
Very exciting fall we have lined up!!

vonn - I only used Lupron once so far. I don't recall it making me bloat but I'm bloated all over still from the meds. I feel like I look like I've had a baby already and I haven't.

Vonn Lupron made me itchy that was all.
Wish2B all the best on Sunday, keep us posted on your progress,

LLB it's ok if you don't want to share, you have your own journal and can write whatever you like in there. All the best whatever you're doing.

Ladies - My period started today (CD1) with bright red blood and cramping. It's been 5w3d since my D&C. My body seems to be back on track. I just emailed the nurse to schedule my saline sonogram CD6-12.

Vonn - I never had bloating associated with the lupron injections. Just a couple of bruises from nicking a capillary or two... LOL!!

Lupron injections are the warm up for your next set of shots. :winkwink: You're doing a great job. Remember - No pain, No gain!! You got this girlfriend!!

Congrats Boopin, your body is right on track...mine needed help resetting after mc's, so great news!

LLBean so like my fet I guess they'll wait for cd 18-21 for transfer? You'll ve having a spring 2017 baby!

Boopin--awesome news on CD1! Can't wait for your success story. Yeah, these shots are a piece a cake compared to what's coming next. I am really nervous for the PIO.

LLbean--wow, you are close. We are cycle buddies! Thanks for sharing & sorry if I was a bit on the nosy side, asking for deets. :blush:

Pinkie--I've been getting so confused when I look at your EDD. You have the date first, then month, whereas we do it the opposite. I can catch it and recognize when the date is a number over 12, but yours had me scratching my head! I kept thinking May seemed way to late cause that would be my EDD if all goes well. I just cracked myself up when I finally figured it out! Sheesh. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->