Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Crystal--I'm so glad you got it all figured out. Enjoy the rest of your time in Europe and fx for a perfect two-embie transfer!!

Crystal, sorry to hear of the issues you've been having with the clinic, sounds like the coordinator is not doing a good job at coordinating!! But glad you managed to get everything sorted in time. Your girls sound like little angels and I hope you enjoy your family time together in Europe. Best of luck with the transfer.

2have, I didn't know Coolstar was pregnant again, that is such wonderful news. Coolstar if you are reading, congratulations and good luck X

Sienna, glad to hear you got these booked and can start moving forward again.

Vonn, Boopin, I hope everything is going well with the Meds, looking forward to hearing about your beautiful linings.

Have a good weekend everyone xx

Crystal I’m so pleased to hear you’ve got things sorted out, what’s your transfer date?

I'm now no longer going on the 6th the clinic came back to me to say they had to cancel & they've not been able to offer me an alternative that I can get to. So I've an appointment now the week after next to see a consultant at a different clinic, it's going to cost me more money but hopefully I can get it done December & keep my transfer to January.

Sienna, transfer is Monday the 14th.. so nervous this time too with everything going wrong

Oh no, it's just so disappointing when the clinic let's us down.. I hope the new clinic is efficient and can get things done ;)

I'm thinking 2have meant BluebellBun, not Coolstar. But maybe Coolstar is pregnant and I'm just out of the loop. Awesome news if that's the case!

Bluebell--how are you doing??? You've got to be getting close! :baby:

Boopin--when's your next lining check? Mine is on Tuesday.

Vonn thanks luv, lol yes I meant bluebell, my brain is gone!

Sienna I'm really heartbroken for you. What a roller coaster. Let's hope the next clinic can handle things better and quickly for you xx

Crystal, all the best on Monday. I hope you & the family are enjoying Europe. Fx for positive outcomes.

Ladies in waiting either for cycle or baby, I hope everyone's having a great weekend.

Hi ladies,
Crystal , good luck for Monday, glad you are getting to transfer the two as you wish.
Sienna, sorry you are having to change clinic. Hopefully you will still be able to have it done before Xmas.
I know, what a shocker the US election result.
Boopin, Vonn - hopefully this next cycle will be your lucky one and that things run a bit more smoothly.
As for me, baby is getting delivered on Friday of this week coming. I will be 37 + 3. Getting twice weekly scans at present just for monitoring purposes. Baby is small, lying on the 5 th centile and is still breech so hence my consultant thinks best deliver me sooner rather than later. I have to say I think it is the right decision to be honest. Just stopped work on Friday and having a small baby shower this afternoon at my mums house with a few close friends which will be lovely. It is hard to believe that this time next week we will have a baby all being well. It has taken 6 years from start to finish so feels pretty surreal! Will keep you updated :flower:
Hope everyone is well and that we have some BFPs roll in within the next few weeks . Congratulations 2 have on the unofficial girlies ! Pinkie - how are things with you ? xxx

Bluebell, so lovely to hear from you. And how exciting that your baby is going to be born in 5 days time. I understand how how you feel, this pregnancy still does not seem real to me. I hope you had a lovely day at your baby shower and you can enjoy the rest of the week off on maternity. Wishing you the best of luck on Friday and will be looking forward to hearing your news. Good luck lovely X

Crystal fingers crossed for you tomorrow are your embryos blastocytes?

Bluebell enjoy your baby shower, I’m so pleased you’ll have your baby in your arms in 5 days time it’s been a long time but will be so worth it.

Bluebell all the best on Friday, we'll all be thinking about you. Do update how it goes as soon as you get a chance. xx

Sienna, yes two grade 1 blasts a hatching and an expanding blast same as the girls were. Transfer is today I'm so nervous !!

Bluebell, I hope you had a wonderful baby shower. You and your baby will be in my thoughts and prayers this friday. Please update us when you can. Take care lovely. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Crystal, all the best for today. That sounds promising, you have 2 great quality blasts :flower:

Crystal how did it go? I hope you're resting up, letting those beans settle in! :bunny:

Crystal how did your transfer go? they both sound great embies :happydance:

ladies I need some advice I’ve been digging out my past scan results for my upcoming appointment at a new clinic for my hysteroscopy & I only had a DVD of my previous hysteroscopy in Athens. I contacted serum for a written report and it says all was normal except I had some areas of endometrial inflammation. This is the first I was aware of this and I have seen reports that it can cause implantation failure. I’m upset with Serum & now looking for any advice has anyone had this and do you know what might improve it. thanks

Hi Sienna, if you're at all prone to inflammation or if a fs thinks a scratch could cause inflammation, maybe avoid a scratch. I don't know much about it but I allowed Serum to do scratches for both of my IVF's there and had no implantation whatsoever. Are you having another hysteroscopy done then? Maybe you can get clarification with a new one, and a written report:grr: sorry you've had this hiccup with Serum, I agree with you, this is important information to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->