Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Hey Everyone!

Its been quite a while since I last been on this thread.

Feel free anyone to check out my journals :)

A recap of my history: Low Ovarian Reserve, TTC for 6 Years. I done 4 ivfs so far. 2 in 2014, My 3rd ivf March 2015 I made it to 5 wks, and July 2015 I made it to 6 weeks. Then Took quite a break, lost quite a bit of weight, getting my health back on track, and now finances are in order again for us to try our 5th IVF with a 3rd set of donor eggs.

I go for my tests again because it has been well over a year, and to see if anything changed. I do that this Friday coming. And picking our donor in Jan and then IVF for the spring again. Baby Dust!

This month marks my 6th year on this site. Wowzers, time flies!

Vonn a quick check in to wish you for today's hcg test. Anxiously waiting for bfp results today.

SKP--welcome back & good luck!

Boopin--you've been quiet...what's the latest?!?!

How's everyone else doing?

AFM--I am a blubbering mess right now, so I'm thankful I can type this and don't have to speak: I'm PREGNANT for the first time in my 42 years! I can't believe it. I had a positive beta. :bfp: I was crying too much to write down the beta number but I think she said it was about 118. Today is 9dp5dt. I am totally gonna POAS tomorrow morning so I can see a positive hpt real and in person! :cloud9:

A nurse from the clinic where I had the lab drawn called me with the good news, so I haven't even heard from my IVF nurse yet. I know there's a long way to go, but I can't have a take-home baby without this first step. Ladies, your support has meant so much to me. Thank you for helping me get to this point.

Vonn, this makes me so happy, congratulations lovely. A great first beta number, well done you, you finally done it. Enjoy every moment xx

Oh my. Happy dance here. I know what you mean about seeing a bfp ever. Sticky bean snuggle with mom. You have lots of growing up for next 9 months in there. So happy for you Vonn

Yes, Yes, Yes!! Congrats Vonn!! I'm so freak'n happy for you & your dh!! :happydance: :bunny: :happydance:

Ladies - If you'd like an update on my status, click on my journal link below. xx :blush:

So I went for my sono , ugh! I hate it. It hurts a lot. I'm glad its only once a year.

Its always something. Found out I have scarring on my upper uterus. So now I need to do a hysteroscopy again... another surgery. I will do that in Feb instead of ivf, then start ivf as soon as I am able to. The good news is that there is nothing else that can be a hinderence.

Today's Labs

Beta #1 = 177
Beta #2 = 507.7
Estrogen = 1,428
Progesterone = 43.61

Boopin--yay for such GREAT numbers! :dance::dance: How are you feeling?

SKP--sorry to hear about the problem.

2have--where'd you go?? Is everything okay? Thinking of you! :baby::baby:

PS--how's your pregnancy going?

Hi to everyone else!:hi:

AFM--Thanks for all the congratulations! I've had a second beta, which was 319, so the doubling rate from the first one (118) is just fine. Whew. Hurdle number 2 crossed. :thumbup: I have one more beta tomorrow. I had to take a test just to see what a bfp on a hpt looks like since I've never had one before!

Attachments

• IMG_0860 (1).jpg
    IMG_0860 (1).jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 6
Boopin, great set of numbers, well done lovely.

Vonn, what a beautiful line.

You ladies are going to be mammas.

So happy for you both xx

Vonn, I've been having headaches off and on for a few days. And now my breasts are getting sore. Other than that, I'm feeling good. How are you feeling my dear?? Gorgeous lines on your hpt!! :happydance:

Thanks again ladies for your congrats!! Love you all. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->