Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Tested again this morn with a digi yes or no. 9dpt5dt, Neg still.
Beta in 2 days. Do you think there is still a chance?

Tested again this morn with a digi yes or no. 9dpt5dt, Neg still.
Beta in 2 days. Do you think there is still a chance?

If you get a first response early detection pregnancy stick you'll know absolutely othereise you might as well just wait for your blood test. Those digitals are meant for two weeks+ past transfer. Gl!

I did not know that 2have! Even for a Frozen 5 Day FET transfer?

Today is 10 Days Post Transfer, I was pretty bloaty 2 days ago. And I still have the tiredness. I go to bed at 10-11 ish, usually Im like 12-1. Then I am up between 8-10am. Then by 7-8 I'm ready for bed lol. I had this same thing on my last 2 positive ivfs. The only difference is I don't have continuous cramping like last time. I had that right up until my 5-6 week mark.

Now today, I noticed an increase of discharge, I don't know if its the crinone or not. And I did see a hint or so of brownish. But I don't think that is significant. I read an increase in some sort of discharge could be a sign of early pregnancy.

My beta is tomorrow! I am going to get one last HPT today just to see for tomorrow before I go. And I do know Im not out until the result of the beta. But it would be nice to see the 2 lines :)

I read someones experience the other day and they never did get a positive pregnancy test, not even the day before their beta and she is pregnant with twins. And her beta was low.

I read many of these types of stories, so Im quite encouraged.

I just want this to be done. I hate saying this, Im glad I got one more frozen embryo, but on the other hand I wish this time was my last time. I am so done! 7 looonnnnng years. I know others had it worse :(

Hi SKP, here's some reading for you on hpt sensitivity: https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/compare
They say that frer's measure at 25 mIU/hCG but the line is visible much earlier than that. I've had bloodwork done measuring 7 mIU/hCG on the same day I saw a faint positive on an frer. The digitals are double the price and double the hcg threshold for showing a positive but it's better to read and draw yoir own conclusions. Crystal's twin pregnancy showed up quit clearly on an frer at 3dp5dt and mine showed up 2.5 days afterward. I couldn't say how long we'd have needed to wait for a digital as there is no gradual line, it seems to have to meet the minimum hcg level or you see nothing at all. So I guess in that sense there may be hope because by using a digital you may just not be seeing anything yet. Fx!

Hi BF how are you & your little guy? Hope you're doing well xx

Doing really well thanks 2H although still struggling on words and toilet training! But he makes up for it in other ways :) xx

Butterfly, it's just been one thing and then another and then another, I suspect everything is hormone related which of course sets off the autoimmune issues so hopefully soon things settle. To be fair I'm not fussed if I can cycle again lol! I really just want to feel better and feel like myself again. How is A doing? I have been reading your blog when I get updates, he is getting so big. Sure doesn't take long

Gosh Crystal yes I can imagine that you just want to feel well again and a cycle would be a bonus.
Thanks, yes he is getting big and starting pre-school in a couple of weeks, hopefully that will push him along a bit!

SKP fingers crossed for the beta

I uses the First Response pink box brand. The ones that say you caan test 6 days earlier. 2 in a pack, one is with the lines the other is a yes or no

And does it have to be done while using the bathroom? or it can be done from a cup and dipping it in?

Either way I think. So you have the one with the lines left? Are you trying today or tomorrow?

At 7 mIU/hCG, what was the beta number?

I tried one at 7 days past with the 2 lines, then 9 days past, which was yesterday with the digital yes or no results. Tomorrow is Day 11, beta test day. For 10:00am, and I have another 2 line test to do before hand when I wake up.

Im just disappointed so far lol. I really thought I would get a result 9 days after, it happened last time but it was faint. Got darker on day 12 I think. That resulted in a chemical at my 5 week mark.

Hi skp, sorry you're feeling down. I think you'd have a much better chance of success at a more reputable clinic or if you did some testing through the Dr Beers clinic for immune issues but I've said that many times to you as I've seen the success rates with the Calgary clinic and moved on myself.
7 mIUhcg was the beta number when I had a + frer. My doctors always follow up with a second beta 48 hours later.

I did another test this morning, 11 days past, neg test again. Went for my blood work an hour ago. Will know later on today I hope or for sure tomorrow. I guess its safe to say Im out :S

I got 1 last frozen embryo, and thats it I'm done. 7 years 6 ivfs is long enough.

Hi ladies,
It has been months since I logged on here but just wanted to pop in and say hi. I hope everyone is well and sending baby dust to all.
SKP, sending you best wishes whatever the outcome of your beta today xxx
Our Reprofit miracle baby is now 9 months old. We have 2 Frosties so I'm starting to contemplate whether we go back in the new year and try again with them. If I was 5 years younger I wouldn't hesitate but having just turned 42 I don't know whether I should just count our blessings and move on. Up until now I have been all too happy not to even think about more IVF! Anyway , just pondering out loud!!
I will keep checking in and see how everyone is getting on. Hugs to all xx

Just as I suspected Neg!
I wanna curse so bad.
Progesterone: 36
Estrace: 955
Hcg: 0

Just as I suspected Neg!
I wanna curse so bad.
Progesterone: 36
Estrace: 955
Hcg: 0

i'm very sorry to hear that SKP. For all the efforts you've put into having a baby you should reward yourself with a vacation to Europe and pop into Reprofit for an FET donor embryo transfer. So many of us were in your shoes and now have children from Reprofit. but I know you're calling it quits, and you need to do what you're comfortable with. I hope you have a beautiful life. Stay happy!

Hi Bluebell, nice to hear from you again! How's that little one doing? MacKinley usin full fledged terrible twos. She's smart, funny, physically Soo strong and tall! And she's an awesome big sister already. I love her with my every fiber. It was super important to me to have siblings for her and I'll be 42 in September. I have pretty bad arthritis and feel very old these days picking up and holding 18 pound twins who HAVE to be held all the time. But my joints will hold, this hard year will pass and when we're on ski vacations, playing board games together, at the beach, camping, bedtime stories with 3 giggly girls, and Sunday dinners- that's the stuff Ilook forward too so much. You have to ask yourself how you see your future and if siblings are important to you, then don't hesitate! Go right now! But it isn't important to everyone, the girls' Godmother was intent on 1 child and she was super content with her single pot of gold. Still stands by her decision today and is more than happy for a change should anything happen to us God-forbid! But I like her resolve, I like when people 'design' and take control of their lives. Ivf is not for the faint of heart that's for sure. I wish you success in whatever you choose xx

So sorry to hear that SKP. I know how hard it is and feel your pain :-( .
2 have - so delighted your 3 girls are doing so well. Every day spent with them is a blessing xx
I think I am edging closer to saying yes we will try with our frozen embryos knowing that whatever the outcome we have our darling girl and we will be forever grateful for that x

Sorry it was a bfn SKP. Sending you super tight squishy hugs. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
We're all here for you if you need to vent, but of course you know this already my friend.
We can all empathize with your pain and frustration on this thread. Take care SKP!! <3

Hi Bluebell, Butterfly, crystal & 2have!! :wave:

Our thread has calmed down quite a bit. It's nice to get updates from u ladies that have went on to achieve ttc success. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->