Inconceivable and beyond :-)

So glad my last eggie thawed successfully. They didn’t even need to do assisted hatching this time. The eggie did it automatically.
Transfer Day Oct 13th, 4 Days Post!
Fingers crossed!

1 week post transfer. I get really bad itching, could it be the Crinone?
HPT Monday :)

1st Beta 426, 2nd 575 2 days later. I am now 15 DPT. Positive test on Day 9 :)

Congrats SKP!! Yayyy!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H pregnancy. Sending you positive vibes & sticky baby dust!! xx :dust: :dust: :dust:

On Nov 5th I mc :( The good news I actually seen the gestational sac.
3 days ago I needed a dnc, the mc was incomplete.

For the longest time so said this time was my last. But I been thinking, I want to do another go around. It hit me that I finally got further in the pregnancy, so I am in high hopes I will be able to go on further, after all I hit to think they thisbus like a normal person that just gets pregnant and didn’t continue. And it takes a few tries.

So I messaged my clinic and asked them if there was anything else that we can do to get this pregnancy. Any more tests, a change in protocol, meds, anything.

And since every time I had 6 eggs I only end up with 2 tries. 2 embryos 1 time, then the 1. This time I will just do one. That way hopefully we can get a 3 rd try ifbthst scenario happens again.

Am I crazy lol.

SKP - I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I can truly empathize with your pain and frustration. I miscarried 3x with my first egg donor ivf cycle. And NO your not crazy for wanting to try again!! If you feel compelled to continue trying to grow your family that doesn't make you the slightest bit crazy. That means when you do eventually become a mom (and you will) you're going to be the most grateful mom. You'll be more appreciative then the average mom who hasn't suffered infertility & loss. Your child is going to be so LOVED and cherished. If your able to do another go around, I say go for it!!

YOUR PATH MAY BE DIFFICULT, BUT WILL BE REWARDING. YOUR DREAMS WILL BECOME REALITY. :hugs: :hugs:

So we decided to try again, but with donor embryos. The process is a different. Our doc believes this will be our best option to try. Our insuccessess could be male related there’s no way of knowing.
So since we are open to adoption which the child is obvious not genetic to you. Same with donor embryos. Donor sperm and donor egg already fertilized and frozen.
And we have a chance to experience a pregnancy hopefully :)

We are on the waiting list at our clinic for Donor Embryo Adoption :)

Can take up to a year to be matched but I am okay with that! We are also seeking adoption locally in our city as well :)

Just a quick "hello" since at work and need to catch up. Being lazy today.

I miss this forum but life's been busy. Baby is almost 8 months old. so far all good. I'm tired though lol. Donor egg gave us a happy healthy little one.

I have suffered some postpartum depression on/off it seems triggered by a lot of stressful factors in my life right now. So trying to keep through it.

I hope to check in more often on all of you and how you are doing... after getting some work done lol.

Hi everyone!

I was hoping I could join you all for a little bit.

I'm having my first IUI tomorrow. DH and I have been ttcing for over 6 years now and finally decided to focus our money on assisted conception. Everything so far has gone really well. The first time I started an IUI cycle (about a year ago), the meds didn't stimulate my ovaries enough and I had a large cyst before I could even begin.

This time I started with a natural AF, no cysts, and after femara, a follicle that measured at 16mm last Monday. I triggered last night (am sore today which is no fun) and getting the procedure done tomorrow.

Based on how everything else has gone down in my life, I have a REALLY good feeling that tomorrow will be a success.

I've been diagnosed with PCOS (am now on the Optavia meal plan to help control my weight and health which is working quite well) and in 2015 it was discovered that I have an unicornuate uterus for which I had to have a perinatologist sign off on fertility treatment. She was super confident I could carry to term and didn't have any qualms about it so here I am...FINALLY....after what has seemed like the longest wait and journey.

If I do get pregnant and everything goes well up to the birth, DH and I are considering embryo adoption for our second child...something that we've only just learned and are excited about. We do want to try for our bio baby first though.

Wishing everyone luck with their current cycles!!!

Welcome co fostermom. We got lucky with our first after I was treated for immune issues and then we did embryo adoption in n Czech republic 8 months later. We now have our happy family with 3 little ones. If you need anything let us know, the ladies on this thread are steller and most have done donor egg/sperm or embryo adoption. All the best with your iui!

Hi ladies
Just thought I’d update you I had my third cycle at IScare in Bratislava & had two 5 day hatching blasts put back. Just got my beta back which is 388, keeping my fingers crossed all goes well.

How are you all?

Sienna that sounds exciting and promising! I hope the little bean sticks.

AFM, completed my 2nd IUI...got pregnant and then suffered a chemical (though it was so early my doctor won't confirm that, but I KNOW how I felt/ feel). I'm on CD4 and having the weird AF of my life (it's super light and my bbs are still sore which is odd). Anyway, DH and I are moving out of state in a few weeks so we had to put fertility treatment on hold for now. I wish I could get some answers about what is actually going on right now but I just don't have the expendable income because it's all going toward getting our house ready to sell.

Thanks cofostermom, good luck with your journey and house move :)

Hi Sienna, very happy to come and read your news. Keeping everything crossed for a sticky bean xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->