Inconceivable and beyond :-)

PC nice to hear from you! Glad to hear you're enjoying the chaos and beauty of your twins. Thanks also for the kind words. I truly feel like my dream family has arrived. Thank the stars and heavens for Reprofit, they've handed us so many of us here double successes!

Hey Everyone,

I am back again. IVF FET is happening on July 21st. I started birth control June 3rd CD8, I started my suprafact and Aspirin On June 16 CD21. Expected AF June 25th CD 30. If everything goes well, Ultrasound is July 13th, Fertilization July 17, then 21st July IVF number 5! Please wish us baby dust! It has been 2 years since our last pregnancy that ended at 6wks.

Question: It has now been 3 days taking the suprafact, I am due for AF in a week, but I am already getting "streaks". I'm a bit worried.

My head nurse told me its quite normal for that to happen. I had to do some more bloodwork to confirm it was an actual period. But told me I may get more on the time I am supposed to. If nothing happens by next Friday they will consider this 7 day of light AF as AF time.

SKP - Sending you baby dust!! :dust: KMFX that IVF #5 is your LUCKY cycle!! :thumbup:

SKP how are you doing?

How is everyone? Hope it's a great summer, we're into winter so it's been chilly...blah

Had my appointment with my RI and my NKC and cytokines are quite high. I know my endo is quite bad and I also have adeno so if I want to cycle again it will have to be a 4-6 month down regulation to shrink it all. Not sure what I'll do, anyway hope everyone is well

Hey Crystal, sorry to hear about the high levels and correspondingly long drawn out treatment blaaaaaah! Summer is Flippen hot this year but the babies are doing well. They've just discovered fruit in the past week and it's been hilarious watching their expressions. Mack is full on into the two year old attitude.

SKP all the best with your transfer.

How is everyone else?

I am doing okay :) Anxiously awaiting my ultrasound. The blood work has shown low numbers. I had my Af a week early, plus another week on my expected start date for a week.

2have, aww have to love the faces as they try new food! Lily is a bit fussier about texture but Poppy will eat anything. I was cutting raw onion and she was stealing it and eating it...yuck!!

Just found out my iron level is 9 so severely anemic :( I've been feeling crappy for awhile and have had low numbers since pregnancy so was already on iron supplements. Now waiting for an appointment for a blood transfusion.. always seems to be something.

SKP, hope it all goes smoothly for you this time :)

Due to a tooth infection, I had to push ivf a couple weeks. So new transfer date is Aug 7. 5/6 eggs unthawed, 5/6, 3 days growth and all 5 8 cells still strong :)

4 days growth, 3 progressed further to the Morelia stage( the stage just before a blast ), 2 are still the same. As of this morning. All 5 are still good. :) 2 Embryos transferred tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow also marks my 7 th Anniversary, 7 Years TTC, and its on the 7th day. :)

Day 1 post transfer :).
Any tips for this to be a sticky bean :)

Good luck skp, avoid things that cause inflammation, coffee, candy/sugary stuff and relax. Did the clinic have some decent quality embies for you or do they disclose what quality they transfer these days? Keep cool too if you can, this week is meant to get super hot again!

Crystal how are you? Have you decide to start the process? Thankfully your winters are short. I prefer warm weather and it seems we get cold miserable weather 8 months of the year. I'm def going to retire somewhere warm! Hang in there :cold:

Boopin you're in the middle if another cycle right? I'm wishing for some baby magic this time!! You've worked so hard to figure your body out and for and the best clinic, it will work!

Did I miss anyone else? I hope not. I apologise if so, life is such a blur right now my head is fuzzy! The twins are still up every 1-3 hours at night for feeds and I find this incredibly draining. In the morning they want me to assist their movements as they're just starting to crawl and they find it frustrating when they can't do what they want to. They get fed pablum and pureed foods 3 x / day as well as egg yolk and anything soft. Teagan loves cheese sauce and peanut butter. I gave her a finger full of cheese sauce from mack's home made pasta and I've never seen her mouth go so wide for second helpings it was hilarious! Eyes just about popped out...omg for such a small, laid back little lady it was a 360 with cheese sauce. Anyways, I'm enjoying their baby-hood to the max, it's just tricky with a toddler too.

IMG_1395.jpg

They all progressed to 4 cell, 2 stayed at 4 cell (did not progress) The 3 of them went to 8 cell. Then on day 5, 3 became blasts. 2 implanted, 1 to freeze.

Thanks for the tips :)

Hi 2have, all 3 of your girls are beautiful!! oh no hopefully they soon start sleeping a bit better, we let them fuss a bit from about 3 months and they slept through. It's not easy and not all babies are good sleepers so I hope it does sort itself. You must find the days incredibly draining.. is your family complete now or maybe add another to the mix? I'm not sure what I'm doing even now :( I am on a 6 month downregulation only 1 month into the process to see if it helps with the adeno and brings my uterus back down to a more normal size. It should also shrink back the endo, had my appointment with my Reproductive Immunologist and he's switched the steroids from prednisolone to dexamethasone, increased nuepogen etc. I am just really on the fence about going back I guess, I will have a scan in november and see how things look. I was anemic while pregnant and then after it was a fight to keep my iron to even a low normal. Had bloods about a month ago and my levels were 9 which is very low so had to have an iron infusion and that has made such a difference for me. The anemia is from heavy bleeding with AF so another reason for the down regulation was to see if my iron stays up with no AF. So same old same old weird immune stuff for me. We have Disney World at the end of October and if everything is looking better in november my doenregulation would finish in January so may book in for February and give it one last shot. That said if I can't I'm happy to call it a day as well :)

SKP how things are going well :)

Disneyland will be awesome Crystal, I can't wait to go with the girls! We'll probably wait till they're 5-6 years old though. Good luck with shrinking & cooling everything off then. It always helps when the glass is half full already, your everything isn't dependent on every try. I know each try is important but when the nest is empty the heart aches a little more for that success. Saying that, we'll just see what happens naturally. If we get a positive then it'll be exciting but if not then I'm reallly happy with my girls. I will definitely never prevent again and seeing that we got a natural at 39 you never know. But I could use a gap beyween babies right now lol, too many diapers!

Wow 2H I can imagine you are pretty tired right now. Hope their sleep gets better soon. Your girls are gorgeous.

Sounds like you are going through the mill a bit Crystal. I had problems with anaemia and extremely heavy AF so ended up getting the coil! Have now been diagnosed hypothyroid but only mild. I hope all your medical stuff get sorted so that you can make a decision early next year.

SKP good luck and hope you get a sticky one this time.

Hope everyone else is well xx

2have, you never know you had your first naturally :) It's tiring when their babies and it's tough when their toddlers but as you know toddlers ar ea bit more independant as well so I think it gets easier. Hopefully sleep comes very soon :)

Butterfly, it's just been one thing and then another and then another, I suspect everything is hormone related which of course sets off the autoimmune issues so hopefully soon things settle. To be fair I'm not fussed if I can cycle again lol! I really just want to feel better and feel like myself again. How is A doing? I have been reading your blog when I get updates, he is getting so big. Sure doesn't take long

SKP, how are you going any news yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->