Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Congrats miki! Those are fabulous numbers.
Boopin my fingers & toes are crossed for your next try!

Thanks, Sienna, Crystal and 2have!

Good luck, SKP!

DH and I are so happy and excited, but I'm still so nervous about the ultrasound, and stressing about things going wrong! I'm trying to stay positive but it's so hard... I feel guilty that all I seem to be doing is worrying, when we've been given this beautiful gift by our lovely donor.

Mikihope, do you have a date for your ultrasound? I’m not surprised you’re nervous with all you’ve been through to get here; I hope it all goes well for you.

I’m feeling incredibly frustrated my cycle is totally out of whack after my transfer I’m now on CD36 and no sign of AF I had wanted to try again the beginning of May which won’t be happening now. Due to work commitments I can’t have any leave now till the end of May/June, anyone else have their cycle go out and did it settle down?

sienna - My last cycle I had to take Provera 10 mg daily for 7 days to induce my period. When it finally came it wasn't like a normal period. It was very light and lasted only a few days. The clinic excepted that as my period and I was able to proceed with my FET cycle. I know it's frustrating not seeing the :witch: when you need her to appear. Hang in there and try not to stress about it too much. Maybe you can get your period induced like I did. Sending you hugs!! :hugs:

:hi: Hello Butterfly, Bluebell, crystal, LLbean, Pinkie, 2have and miki!! Did I miss anyone?? LOL

Thinking of you Vonn & ps57002. I hope all is well with your pregnancies. Please update us. <3

Good Luck SKP!! Fx'd for you!! xx

thanks Boopin, it's nice to know there's an option if I need it.

Thank you Boopin,

All is well so far with pregnancy. Just exhausted and those brain cells are not working in last few weeks it seems of pregnancy.

I am rooting for your next cycle Boopin.

Miki, congratulations. Hope your pregnancy continues happy and healthy from here on. It is true that the worrying never stops.... I still worry.

All the ladies who are trying. Good luck. I really pray for each and every one of you to have success.

Will make more of an effort to check in here. Sorry been exhausted lately. All I want is sleep and more sleep.....

Hello Boopin! :hi: You’re such a cheerleader, I am waiting for your cycle to start so we can cheer for you!

Sienna- Sorry that AF is taking her own sweet time to show up! I second Boopin, I think Provera could work if you need it. I was on it for 7 days, and AF came three days after I stopped. I forget what the dosage was, though. Thanks for your constant support and understanding, I really hope that this cycle is your cycle and your dreams come true! We’ve all journeyed long to reach our dream of a THB, and I’m always in awe of the strength of the women here. My ultrasound is on May 9th, and I have no idea how I’m going to stay sane in the meantime! :wacko:

PS- Thanks! It’s great that your pregnancy is going well, and I hope that you are managing to keep your worry to a minimum. Poor you, I hope that you can get enough rest!

AFM- My worrying was really bad a couple of nights ago. I started thinking the worst…. I just couldn’t imagine that I would be so lucky as to remain pregnant. I guess donor egg does increase one’s chances, but I felt so hopeless. I don’t know if it was the hormones making me feel that way, but I have vowed to work on things to feel more positive about my pregnancy! I reached the 5 week mark today, which is a big deal for me as I’ve never been pregnant. I should be enjoying the journey instead of worrying myself silly!

I'm wondering if anyone had bad cramps during early pregnancy (I'm at the 5 week mark)? I woke up in the middle of the night with very bad cramps. It felt like menstrual cramps, but it was so severe that I kind of felt like I needed to use the bathroom. I was panicking that something was happening, and even felt “flow” down there. But when I checked, there was no blood. The bad cramping went away after maybe 10-15 minutes, but then I had a pulling/throbbing/stitch-like feeling on the right side of my lower abdomen in the morning and through the rest of the day.

I was really beside myself last night. With the pain and the horrible cramping sensations, I was sure something bad was happening. DH was fantastic and helped me through it. After he gave me a Tylenol and a fizzy drink (I have been having a lot of bloating), I felt fine again.

I contacted the nurse in the morning, and she reassured me that things should be ok, and the cramping was probably normal. But my experience has left me shaken and worried, and I need more reassurance. Has anyone experienced short periods of bad cramping early on in their pregnancy?

Miki I think your pains can be pretty normal with early pregnancy. I wouldn't be surprised if you have bleeding too but I really hope not for your peace of mind. I had so much bleeding with the twins that I went to emerge or a check & scan. The sonographer explained to me that both babies were perfectly fine. He said the early implantation process is quite violent. The embryo really digs in deep causing sometimes pain and other times sch's. If you do get bleeds though I'd go get checked to see where the bleed is coming from and until you go always stay horizontal if you get any as staying horizontal doesn't allow gravity to help the bleed. Just thing of that little emby digging in real deep for a long 8 month ride. Hopefully it goes away soon. I'm not sure what's better, to have absolutely no symptoms or to have some sort of events that help make you aware that changes are happening and baby is indeed on board!

Thanks, 2have, I really appreciate you taking the time to allay my fears and relate your experience. I'm sorry you had such a tough time with the bleeding. It's useful to know what could happen, so I can be prepared if it happens. I know how scary it is, and I have been mentally trying to prepare myself.

How true, absolutely no symptoms would also be deeply worrying. The difficulty is to try not to worry about everything! Today I'm having bad constipation cramps. How wonderful :wacko:

I hope everyone has been having a great weekend!

Miki, I had a couple nights of waking up to what felt like one never ending cramp, I was convinced it was over and the bleeding would commence but I was fine. I think it's just everything stretching for the pregnancy. I always get period type cramps in pregnancy as well. Even if there is blood that can be fine as 2 have mentioned. Early pregnancy is so stressful :(

Thank you so much, Crystal, your kind words have helped me feel less worried about the cramps. Early pregnancy is certainly stressful, I'm finding this out for myself!

Sienna, has AF showed yet?

I'm trying to be zen about the ultrasound next week, but I've noticed that the pregnancy hormones sometimes make me feel depressed and worried about the outcome. This seems to happen to me at night. Ugh!

Argh, just when I was all relaxed and happy, I started spotting! I noticed a light brownish stain on my panty liner this morning. And there was some light brown when I wiped. I was already starting to worry a lot, and then I felt cramping start. This really freaked me out, and I rushed to get a Tylenol. After I took the Tylenol, the cramps seemed to almost go away and I felt calmer. However, I can still feel a slight discomfort on and off, like mild period cramps.

I'm trying not to worry, but I really feel afraid!

Miki, it's likely just embryo snuggling in more and more. Brown is not bad. I am 1 month away from due date and still spotting brown. I've throughout pregnancy. The worrying never stops but I hope the ultrasound makes you feel bit better and relaxed.

Thanks, PS! It helps to think that it's just the little embryo snuggling in. How awful that you've had to contend with the brown spotting. I'm really nervous about the ultrasound, but at least it will be soon! Wow, only one month before you meet your baby, you must be so excited!

I had brown spotting with my girls :) my FS said it's old blood from embryo implanting. I know it's still so frightening bit is normal :)

How are things miki?? Has the bleeding subsided?? xx

Hugs to ALL!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sorry I've been MIA, been fighting the nausea and exhaustion, stomach issues, and other wonderful pregnancy symptoms! I'm pretty much a lump on my couch every day, and DH cooks and cleans and buys stuff that I need. I'm really grateful to have him in my life!

Crystal- Thanks for alleviating my fears about the brown spotting! How frightening for you, I'm so glad that you got through it, and you now get to enjoy your wonderful girls! I only had a teensy tiny bit of brown spotting, and it freaked me out at the time. I think I was also very "hormonal" at the time.

Boopin- The spotting was a one time only thing, thanks for asking! How are you doing these days?

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Hi ladies, I just wanted to wish yoou all a very happy Mother's Day. Mothers to be, ladies waiting to be mothers, and miracle mothers who've gone through hell and back to be where you are now. xx

Hey ladies! I've been MIA for months and months and suddenly thought of you all tonight so logged in and have tried to do a super quick scan of where you all are. So many exciting updates!! Too many to comment on individually, however I have to say Congratulations 2Have, my word you're a supermum!
My girls are now 16 months old, toddling around and gibbering away all day long. There's not a day goes by when I'm not grateful for them, even when they have kept me up half the night and test my patience to the limit!
So thinking of you all and wishing those still on the ttc journey the very best of luck. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->