Inconceivable and beyond :-)

LORNA! TEST DAY! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Will be here, waiting for your results :coffee: GOOD LUCK, GORGEOUS!! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies :wave:
Lorna, I'm wishing a positive for you but no matter what happens we're all here for you.
PC I'm really hoping you get some answers so that you what hurdles to jump in your next attempt!!
Jooba & Crystal when's the next scan and are you both getting bloods for progesterone/immune levels?
Sienna, Minno & Garnet how are you these days? What are you up to?
BF & Mells I never hear any mummy stories from you ladies. Bring it!!! Any projectile poo or spontaneous squirts? I have some fav stories from gf's, one travelling on the train when her baby filled his diaper & it squirted out the sides leaking everywhere, she said you've never seen the room clear so fast at a stop!!

AFM AF just came finally so I do a scan tomorrow & start chlomid cd3 & stims shortly thereafter. I don't expect anything but to consume a lot of expensive drugs this month!!

Our surrogate's doc advised against her getting preggers again so I'm in talks with a lady who's offered surrogacy online in Calgary. I think she must be after money so I'm really not expecting anything there either. Maybe we'd be better off doing less expensive frozen donated embryos and signing up for adoption?? Just really after something more definite at this point. :shrug:

Hi ladies :)

2have, so sorry the surro fell through :( surely there must be a lovely woman out there that just wants to help. Stick with it you will find someone :)

Lorna, good luck today!!! I so hope you get your BFP today!

Jooba, how are you doing? Your almost out of the first trimester :) Where did that time go?

Minno, I had high FSH and low AMH years ago, Lol I felt really let down by my body.

Hi Garnet,Pussycat ,butterfly,sienna,Mells and I hope I haven't forgot anyone :)

I had my scan this morning and all looked great with the bubbas:) Twin A had a heartbeat of 185 and Twin B had a heartbeat of 190 which made

Hi ladies :)

2have, so sorry the surro fell through :( surely there must be a lovely woman out there that just wants to help. Stick with it you will find someone :)

Lorna, good luck today!!! I so hope you get your BFP today!

Jooba, how are you doing? Your almost out of the first trimester :) Where did that time go?

Minno, I had high FSH and low AMH years ago, Lol I felt really let down by my body.

Hi Garnet,Pussycat ,butterfly,sienna,Mells and I hope I haven't forgot anyone :)

I had my scan this morning and all looked great with the bubbas:) Twin A had a heartbeat of 185 and Twin B had a heartbeat of 190 which made me have heart palpitations. I think I may have posted this by mistake... Anyway if I did sorry I'll continue on lol. So the scan lady said the heartbeats are at their highest right now and will slow over the next week, they have their little arms and legs starting to grow. Amazing !!
I am still having brown discharge but the lady said I'm not bleeding and my cervix is closed. It's not spotting, it's discharge stained light brown? We haven't had sex because I'm too scared and Mark is too scared lol. Anyone else have this? Maybe with the blood thinners my cervix is really sensitive?

I was sick all bloody weekend! I think I had the flu but I had IVIG on Friday so not sure if that can cause issues or not?

Hmm, you never know, your immune system must be confused lol. Hope you're better now Bella!!

Good luck Lorna!!!
Congrats Crystal!!!

Hi ladies....I have just finished my tests for DE IVF preparation. I am waiting for all of the results to get to the RE for review and hopefully will be able to pick my frozen egg donor. I have one child from an IVF with OE 2 years ago. But alas, my luck ran out and I haven't got the money to keep trying with OE. The important thing is a sibling for my child, so the move to DE wasn't easy, but at this point, I have made peace with it. More than peace actually and am just ready to get the show on the road....lots of hoops to jump through with all the testing for us 'mature' ladies, but hopefully it is all done and qualifies me to move on!

Hi Dmama :)

How exciting your almost ready to choose eggs :) It took me. A little bit to accept using DE but I don't even think about it now :) We just wanted another bub to raise again :) can't wait to follow your journey as well!

Welcom Dmama! Good news Crystal! How is Lorna doing! Hang in there 2have! Jooba hope everything is well! PC, Minno, Sienna hope things are well!

Hi Everyone! Thank you for the directions Crystal:)

2have that was a hilarious story about your grandma at halloween! I have 2 grandchildren and it really got me thinking:)

Minno; the nice thing about donor eggs is you no longer have to worry about things that make you feel old; like fsh etc.

Jooba & Crystal: so thrilled you ladies are still doing so well!

Lorna: hi! My story is similar to the others; dh and I have been trying since our wedding 4 years ago. He has no other children and I have 3 older children from a previous marriage; dd25, dd 19 and ds 14. Tried iui - ended in ectopic. Tried 2 ivf's with oe; both bfn. Tried 4 times with de (3 different donors) first time ended in mc, second bfn, frozen et bfn and last time bfp with triplets! We only put 2 embies back but one split. Then we lost one at 11 weeks and are currently 33 weeks with twin girls. Hope your test today is a bfp!

Sienna & PC: Hi :)

Good Luck Dmomma!

Hi Holly:wave: all the best with your c-section.
Welcome Dmama, all the best with your frosties!

Hi everyone! Glad this thread is up and running!

Crystal and Joona, do you have any scan pics to share with us?

Any news Lorna?

Hey everyone sorry to have disappeared been a mad couple of days Well it was a :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance: We could not be more happier if we tried.

Welcome to all the new ladies, will catch up properly tomorrow. Off to work booo. But not one thing can ruin my happiness :happydance:

Fantastic news Lorna!! So happy for you. Did you have 1 or 2 put back?

Fantastic news Lorna!! So happy for you. Did you have 1 or 2 put back?

Thank you :flower: Just the 1 put back in, they wont let you put more than one put back in here!! Have 11 frosties as well :winkwink:

Leilani - Hi there, firstly so sorry to read about the loss of your son, this journey at the best of times is unfair but that just isnt right!! Are you in the ED database in NZ and will try again? Great to have someone else from NZ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->