Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Congrats Lorna!!!! I'm so thrilled for you.

Crystal, HBs are very high in the beginning...a sign of good things to come. Isn't the wives tale that boys have high HBs? My girls were always in the 170s in the beginning, then into the 150s later in pregnancy.

2 Have, no crazy poop stories to tell. My one DD does get constipated. Then she tries to go and if she just ate, milk come out her nose the poor thing pushes so hard. It can be quite scary and messy!

My one DD does get constipated. Then she tries to go and if she just ate, milk come out her nose the poor thing pushes so hard. It can be quite scary and messy!

Ok, I can completely understand how it can be painful for kittens to be constipated but milk coming out the nose because she's pushing so hard, I'd be so twisted with concern and hilarity, omgoodness poor wee thing lol. You should really get that on camera for the wedding video:thumbup:

Congrats Lorna, so pleased for you :happydance:

No crazy poop stories here either 2have (thank heavens :haha:) A also gets more constipated :wacko: but he does this funny thing when he's in bed at night where he waves his legs about. I need to get a video of that :haha:

Ahh BF, loving the pics of him experimenting with new foods! So cute! Mells, your girls are so sweet! Has anyone directed the other mums of DE here like Hockey and Sparkly? The first batch are getting cuter and cuter everyday!

Hi everyone! Glad this thread is up and running!

Crystal and Joona, do you have any scan pics to share with us?

Any news Lorna?

Leilani hi:wave: & welcome. I wasn't sure if we'd be shut down again and I haven't had time to invite the alumni ladies to our new camp. Has anyone else?
I'm home sick today, just depressed is all. Had a consult with our RI today. He won't prescribe Neupogen but he will write us a note to use a surrogate. The lady from the website would like to meet with us Sunday morning for coffee. She said no but kept asking questions and now she said she's leaning towards yes. I told her we still have options so I don't want her to feel any pressure whatsoever. My first friend who offered to be our surrogate is back to work next week and I'd like to tell her what has been happening and she what she says. We could also just do a frozen transfer at less cost and we could do adoption:shrug: without involving a surro. We'll just see how it all works out.

2have - Have you wandered around any surrogacy forums? In NZ we have a great surrogacy site which also caters for ED's and SD's. Lots of people are matched on there and lots of support. Do they have anything like that in Cananda. However, hope it all works out with this other lady it is such a huge decision!

Ahh 2have something will come up! Like I said I got a good feeling for you! :flower:
Hi everyone! Glad this thread is up and running!

Crystal and Joona, do you have any scan pics to share with us?

Any news Lorna?

Leilani hi:wave: & welcome. I wasn't sure if we'd be shut down again and I haven't had time to invite the alumni ladies to our new camp. Has anyone else?
I'm home sick today, just depressed is all. Had a consult with our RI today. He won't prescribe Neupogen but he will write us a note to use a surrogate. The lady from the website would like to meet with us Sunday morning for coffee. She said no but kept asking questions and now she said she's leaning towards yes. I told her we still have options so I don't want her to feel any pressure whatsoever. My first friend who offered to be our surrogate is back to work next week and I'd like to tell her what has been happening and she what she says. We could also just do a frozen transfer at less cost and we could do adoption:shrug: without involving a surro. We'll just see how it all works out.

Thx ladies, Lorna, we have a rather international website with listings in Canada. Nothing as nice as you describe and it's odd seeing that Canada is so unsupportive of women's health issues and family planning in general. Everything infertility and women's health related is pretty antiquated, we need to vote in a liberal gov't. It sounds great in NZ, and a I think you even get funding for adoptions no?

Anyway, of the 9-10 listings that I thought suitable half of the email addresses were not working anymore & bounced back, many didn't respond and the first lady replied that her OH was no longer in favour of her being a surro and the second response from a lady that I've chatted with all week. She's a doula / accountant and April is her busy time so just bad timing altogether but she wants to consider it. She was afraid I'd judge her because she's lesbian. I said I'm the last to judge that, to me it's a genetic thing and some of the most interesting talented people I've met are from the lgbt community lol. Anyway, it'll be a waiting game. I've always hated that saying that if you put it out there the universe will answer but this might truly fit that dumb saying.
Started Chlomid today, interested to see what happens since I've never been monitored while on it. Just hope it doesn't effect my emotions any more than they already are (screwed up).

Hey if it will pop those eggs out it is worth it! I was on it when I was 42! First time I took it it during the day and it was a little harring to say the least! I was emotional and forgetful! I forgot my purse in the cart! Thank goodness I had a friend with me that found my purse! After that cycle I took the clomid at night so the effects were less! The last cycle I took it at night too!

2 Have, good luck! I was awful on clomid. I was angry and difficult. I could feel my anger internally and just a mess. It was very hard for me to take. Of course, I did 9 rounds of it on the highest dose.

Wow Mells, 9 rounds? Did you take a break inbetween them? Were you monitored (did it do anything)?

Garnet, you're such a sweetheart, thanks for all of your kind words recently :hugs:

I sent I'll of our original DE ladies the link to our new thread, I'm sure they're busy with their munchkins but hopefully the pop by one day for a visit.:hangwashing:

2 Have, good luck! I was awful on clomid. I was angry and difficult. I could feel my anger internally and just a mess. It was very hard for me to take. Of course, I did 9 rounds of it on the highest dose.
Me too but I didn't want to freak 2have out! I had four rounds but could only do 3 but after the 3rd round I did get pregnant but carried for 8 weeks!

2have I’m sorry to hear your surrogate has fallen through, fingers crossed that you'll find someone soon
Crystal I’m so glad your babies are doing well :happydance:
Welcome dmama
Congratulations Lorna :happydance:

We've decided to go down the embryo adoption route, as there's been no improvement in DH sperm and there are health problems in his family. We're looking at going out to Serum just before Christmas for transfer :happydance:

I hope everyone else is well, have a nice weekend

2have I’m sorry to hear your surrogate has fallen through, fingers crossed that you'll find someone soon
Crystal I’m so glad your babies are doing well :happydance:
Welcome dmama
Congratulations Lorna :happydance:

We've decided to go down the embryo adoption route, as there's been no improvement in DH sperm and there are health problems in his family. We're looking at going out to Serum just before Christmas for transfer :happydance:

I hope everyone else is well, have a nice weekend

Good luck Sienna! Glad that is what you decided! :happydance:

Sienna I've been teetering on this fence too for the sake of also being able to afford to get on the adoption list. Or if the surro works out I've got frozen embies that match our profile at another clinic 6 min away from the place we'll go worth the surro. I feel like I'm in a baby frenzie right now, with so many options. It would be a lovely Christmas/New Years to find out you have double lines!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome ladies! I think it seems peaceful over here. I am hoping that I will be starting the preparation for my donor cycle in the next week or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"