Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Hi ladies, all worries and anxieties are put to rest now at least until the next scan:dohh: I think we might be ok now with the Lovenox working its wonders, this baby might just make it! I can't thank you enough for all your support:flower:

The nurse was super nice, she pointed out the hands, feet, nose & jaw bone (you can see them in particular in this photo), the tiny stomach, the black line along the spinal column that they measure for Down's Syndrome, the line being above 3mm is at risk, ours was much lower than 3mm. Baby was hiccupping and jumping at first and then started swimming with arms, was funny-these small things were so thrilling for us. He/she measured around 6cm which they said is right on track. DH was shocked that it's 6cm already, ask where in my tummy it is because I'm not showing yet and all my pants still fit!:haha:
babyApril24.jpg
Later this week we'll get a call about the chromosomal testing, hopefully all clear on that front too. :thumbup:

What a relief! We went out to dinner to celebrate. How lucky is that to make it to the 12 week mark. I feel like I should be going to buy a lotto ticket the way this whole thing has unfolded. Want to cry, scream, jump for joy, and fall to the floor in exasperation/exhaustion.

Congrats 2have! I read your post earlier and was going to comment that anxiety and feeling overwelmed is a definite sign of pregnancy! Also it is possible you carry the baby at the moment more anterior and as she grows you will feel her more and maybe that is why you could not find her heartbeat and not showing much! It will be fine! One mountain at a time girl! In the mean time enjoy your pregnancy! ♡♡♡

2have, what a beautiful, miraculous and reassuring picture! I'm so pleased for you, this is your time! You've been through so much and been so determined, you are a true inspiration. When are you coming to Europe and what are your plans? Will you come to England? xx

Such lovely news 2have and an amazing picture! Congratulations. Xx

2have, I am so happy for you. Congratulations :) I can imagine how you felt when you saw the scan. Way to go girl !!
PC, we had to fertilise the eggs and freeze it since my DH won't be with here during ET :( . RE told me no fragmentation (was really worried about that ) this time and the quality is good. Also did a scan yest, no cyst, lining is 7mm, now I wait for AF to start. Remaining protocol will remain same except I was on progesterone after BCP last DE ivf cycle ( I was not having my AF for 3 months ) but this time she thinks within few days I will have my AF so no progesterone for now. Hope it's a smooth sail this time, keeping my fingers Xed. About endo scratch I did read somewhere that it increases IVF success by 48%, thought I would share it with you :)

2have, what a beautiful, miraculous and reassuring picture! I'm so pleased for you, this is your time! You've been through so much and been so determined, you are a true inspiration. When are you coming to Europe and what are your plans? Will you come to England? xx

Hi PC, we have a bro-in-law who manages a pub in England with his Mauri wife. Not going to visit them unfortunately but we did say that once we have a little one in hand we'd go to England/Ireland to visit the family. Fly over to london visit and take the ferry to Ireland - maybe next year?

:plane:We're off on Sunday to Europe, landing Monday morning in Paris for 2 nights, 1 night in Budapest, 3 Vienna, 2 Salzburg, 2 Munich, Lucerne (Switzerland), 2 Laudenbrunnen (base of mount Eiger - we were going to ski until I found out I was pregnant), 2 Geneva, 1 Bern, 1 Zurich, 5 days in Budapest (was going to visit Reprofit during our stay but now we can relax in Budapest :happydance:) and home. Our trainpass should be in the mail this week. Whirlwind tour!

Enjoy 2have ! I am tired for you already! Thank goodness all the Countries are close! Make sure to rest and take care of the baby! Have fune!

HELLLLLOOOOOOO LADIES!!!!! :hi::hi::hi:

Can't believe it's been so long since I posted!!! I see lots of new names on the board, with lots of good news (took me an hour and a half to catch up on what's happening!). Congrats to all the mummas carrying little beans. :baby: Condolences of course to those with "unsuccessful cycles" (that phrase always sounds awful to me). Words can't describe the heartache of the whole process, and having to suffer through the roller coaster of repeated cycles is just not fair! But it makes that BFP all the more sweet when it does arrive...

2HAVE!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! YOU SUPERSTAR!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: A natural BFP - oh my gosh if anyone deserved that it was definitely you, my love! I will have everything crossed for you that this pregnancy is everything you wished for.

PC - so gutted to read your latest cycle didn't work. It's not fair - it should be your time, darn it. It should have been your time well before now.

Crystal! 34 weeks! How exciting! Sorry to hear you've been having health dramas, but glad to hear the girls are doing well in there. Can't wait to hear news about when they arrive! :happy dance: How is the weather down south? It doesn't feel like Autumn or Winter is ever coming here in Brisbane. So hot and muggy (getting lots of rain) - still feels like the peak of Summer!!

As for me, I'm 36 weeks now and can't wait to meet my gorgeous little girl. My donor threw me a surprise baby shower 2 weekends ago. It was amazing - after everything she's done for me to get me to this point, she outdoes herself by throwing the most perfect shower. She's an angel on Earth is all I can say. My pregnancy has been incredibly smooth all in all. I finished work last week - was hoping to get to the end of this week, but 10hr shifts were getting too much, so I called it early. Bub had some reduced movements back at 30 weeks, so I scored myself a CTG and ultrasound (she had a perfect sized head, but a fat, fat tummy), so I have a growth / well-being scan tomorrow to make sure things have levelled out... Fingers crossed she's all good (and not too big!). We fell majorly behind in our home renovations and are racing against the clock to have it all finished before she gets here. So torn between wanting to have her here already and wanting her to stay in utero because there's nowhere else to put her on the outside world - the nursery isn't finished!!! :haha::haha:

Enough about me though. Again, sorry it's been so long. Really just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone. Keep the faith ladies!

All my love!

Julia

Wow Jooba lots of excitement for you! Glad to hear from you and all your updates! Your donor is wonderful! 36 weeks wow! 3 weeks unless you go over! Glad all is well for you!

Julia!!! My eyes are teary - so happy to see your post this morning! You made my day:dance: congrats on such a smooth pregnancy and get those renos done:haha: that donor friend you have sounds like every girl's dream bff! What a lucky lassy you are!
Keep in touch, we want to hear your birth story! Will need advice from you & Crystal:bunny:

2have - omg I am so excited about your scan. This is all such a miracle. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Been trying to catch up with everyone's news. Just been having another timeout from thinking ttc/ivf. Love you to you all

2have, that's quite a trip you have planned! Have an amazing time.
Jooba, hello! So lovely to hear from you, I've often wondered how you were doing so very happy to hear all is going well for you. Only 3 weeks to go! Can't wait to hear the happy news from you and crystal.
Minxy, good to hear from you too hon. I think we all need a bit if time out every now and then.
Garnet, how's things?
Friday is hear at last, it's been a busy week and I'm ready for the weekend! xx

Wow 2h that is a whirlwind trip to see loads of amazing places, you'll love it I'm sure!

Jooba great to hear from you (at last :tease:) so glad all is going well.

Love to everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->