Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Woke up this morning, nothing was there :) i feel like nothing ever happened. As i type this. Its 7am. So far so good. Can"t wait for first thing tomorrow morning.

SKP, it's good that you are feeling fine now. Everything Xed for you.
PC, even I think the body takes time to adjust after so much meds and injections. Just three weeks left for your endo scratch. Then next cycle you will start with your Ivf right ?
2have, enjoy your vacation !! And protect yourself from the cold.
As for me, last few days I was suffering from cold, fever, headache, body ache., sore throat. But now I am much better. I am on estrogen tablets to build up my lining and lupron shots. I have convinced my doc to start with PIO injection 3 days before transfer ( I am really scared of those terrible shots ).

Coolstar stay strong, I just finished 13 weeks of progesterone injections, my hips are finally feeling normal again (no lumps & bumps). It was worth it for baby!

So after my last post, I bled a bit all day with cramps. But very very very light. It probably be for 1-2 pads, but very light.

2have- I did the shots for 2 weeks, wasn't that bad. good that you survived the whole time :)

coolstar- I hope all goes well for you :)

SKP, sorry to hear about the bleeding and hope all goes well with tests today.
2have, where are you now?!
Coolstar, the last thing you need is a cold on top of all this! However you're on your way now! I have to take POI this time round too, not looking forward to that from what everyone says but needs must.
'Scratch' booked for 25th then one more bleed when I'll start on the meds. Question: one embryo it 2, apparently they're frozen separately.

Skp hope all goes well today. How soon do you know the results?

2have, hope you're enjoying pregnancy now.

Pussycat, cool star hope you ladies are ok.

Had 12w scan yesterday, all good. Moved my dd forward 2 days, crazy that the 12w scan measurement is thought to be more reliable than known ec day!!
Xx

PC roll on the 25th, let's get this party started! You know me my friend, I say do both for a better chance (especially when frozen) but it's a choice you have to make! I'd kill for twins, others would jump a cliff.:haha: We're in Munich today, I caught a cold when we were in Vienna and it got worse with the cold weather in Salzburg ](*,) I think last night was the worse of it (hopefully). Couldn't breath at all and can't take anything but vit C + zinc for it. The hot shower steam helped a bit but can't even put my body in the hot water for fear of cooking baby:shock:

Mrs G congrats on your 12 week scan. It's amazing all the things they can see isn't it? They took photos even of our baby's nose, DH has always gone on about his nose (total strong straight Celtic/Roman nose) and so when we saw that white nose bone light up I told him baby looks like him already(and he puffed his chest with pride slightly):haha:

SKP are you getting your second beta done then to see how your doubling rate is and when's your scan?

Yes today for bloodwork for hcg again to see if it went up or even doubled. And hopefully i get the scan. I know its early but for peace of mind i need one. Originally my 1st scan was fir the end if the month.

SKP, sorry to hear about the bleeding and hope all goes well with tests today.
2have, where are you now?!
Coolstar, the last thing you need is a cold on top of all this! However you're on your way now! I have to take POI this time round too, not looking forward to that from what everyone says but needs must.
'Scratch' booked for 25th then one more bleed when I'll start on the meds. Question: one embryo it 2, apparently they're frozen separately.

Good Luck PC! Hopefully this Scratch with help your embies settle in! Rooting for u gal! :happydance::happydance

Skp hope all goes well today. How soon do you know the results?

2have, hope you're enjoying pregnancy now.

Pussycat, cool star hope you ladies are ok.

Had 12w scan yesterday, all good. Moved my dd forward 2 days, crazy that the 12w scan measurement is thought to be more reliable than known ec day!!
Xx

Congrats always exciting to get to this point!:thumbup:

SKP, it's good that you are feeling fine now. Everything Xed for you.
PC, even I think the body takes time to adjust after so much meds and injections. Just three weeks left for your endo scratch. Then next cycle you will start with your Ivf right ?
2have, enjoy your vacation !! And protect yourself from the cold.
As for me, last few days I was suffering from cold, fever, headache, body ache., sore throat. But now I am much better. I am on estrogen tablets to build up my lining and lupron shots. I have convinced my doc to start with PIO injection 3 days before transfer ( I am really scared of those terrible shots ).

Roll on girl! It will be worth in the end with your little :baby::baby:

Thanks Garnet :) . How are you ?
PC, yaaayyy the scratch date is booked . I would definetly go for two then one if I have the option. It increases the chances of getting a BFP. And I totally agree with 2have, when I did my first OE IVF I was so worried I might have twins, now after 2 failed Ivf i would be happy if I have twins. But ultimately it's your decision. You can have a talk with your DH about it.
MrsG, congrats on your 12 week scan. Time just flies. I still rem I met you in some other thread and you were about to start your Ivf :)
SKP, Fxed for your next beta.

Todays beta was back to 1000 :( confirmed misscarriage :( i dont know if its 1 or 2 yet, so we are travelling 8 hours to my clinic to investigate.

SKP sorry to hear the bad news, are you having a pathology done? The first time I mc'd from de IVF it turned out to be Turner's a Syndrome (sperm related chromosomal factor). Pathology testing is free, the clinic gives you a container if you wish to have the testing done.

TV
Garnet:hi: how are you? What's going on in your world?

Doing fine! Getting resume updated and heading back to work hopefully! Can't do the baby thing so going back to work! Hope you are enjoying your vacation! Take care of the little one!:thumbup:

Thx Garnet, um I posted : hi :, which should look like a little guy waiving his hand :hi: and when I come back to view it now it's :sex:, I don't get it! Also the other day I posted that my mood was cheerful and I come on to chat and it says I'm feeling drunk!?!?! Um pregnant & drunk don't mix well, anybody have this weird stuff happen with B&B?

Garnet all the best with the resume & job hunting, hope you find something satisfying!

Todays beta was back to 1000 :( confirmed misscarriage :( i dont know if its 1 or 2 yet, so we are travelling 8 hours to my clinic to investigate.

Sorry SKP :hugs: ,hope it was twins and you still have one. Keeping my fingers Xed for you.

Thx Garnet, um I posted : hi :, which should look like a little guy waiving his hand :hi: and when I come back to view it now it's :sex:, I don't get it! Also the other day I posted that my mood was cheerful and I come on to chat and it says I'm feeling drunk!?!?! Um pregnant & drunk don't mix well, anybody have this weird stuff happen with B&B?

Garnet all the best with the resume & job hunting, hope you find something satisfying!

Lol 2have :haha: , would be keeping an eye on your smilies :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->