Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Hi everyone. Hope you're all well.

Just to let you know our scan went well and we are in team..............blue!!!

Xx

Mrs G, such lovely news! Congratulations
I too put weight on throughout my cycles, over the years I think I gained 20lbs, however I'm back to where I'm comfortable and in UK size 12, determined to stay that way (until I have a bump!). I have been really worried about AF not showing, but realised I've miscounted and today is in fact day 35 of my cycle, which isn't great but not as bad as I thought. x

Mrs G congrats!!!
PC, fx for your AF to come, when we want the darn witch to come she's never there, when we want her and her broomstick to fly away, she's slways in our face. :grr:

I just spoke to the fs at Calgary fc, talking about why her tests came up negative and what exactly they test for. She was so excited for my pregnancy, which was nice, but stayed right stoic about how the USA, Britain etc over test/over treat and how if the ho outside of their standard medical philosophies, they step into malpractice territory. The fear of being sued has stunted Canada's outlook on immune issues and infertility. Kind of reinforces my reasons to be treated elsewhere.

Congrats Mrs G. Exciting News!

Good News 2have!

Hopefully everything will go smoothly Pussycat!

Yeah Coolstar! All you need is one to work!

Good luck MinxyChick!

Hi everyone. Hope you're all well.

Just to let you know our scan went well and we are in team..............blue!!!

Xx

MrsG Yayyyy :hugs: for team Blue !! Your DH must be very happy :happydance:.

Garnet thanks !! That's true you just need one to stick. I am greatful to God for that.

A couple days past MC day and I started again :)

Don't have to wait until end of month to start BCP. Shaves off a month doing FET. :)

They wanted me to wait 1 month after MC. And they didn't think my period sou;d come back on its own, so they said wait 1 month then a little after to see if period comes, if not I would go on BCP.

But it came on its own :)

MrsG Congrats!

Ms. G -- congrats on team blue!
Ladies, I have some catching up to do...been quite busy with the goings on of life and such and have been off posts for the most part....

Hope to catch up soon. Wishing everyone well...

Hi Dmama, what have you been up to?
Coolstar do you have any more scans scheduled?
SKP great news about AF, now it's PC's turn.

The bump is here, officially sprouted this week and gets bugger with food intake. Still working out, doing stuff. How's everyone, enjoying spring yet?

2have, I long for a bump, but I bet if I ever get one I'll be horrified! STILL waiting for AF, something's amiss ...

PC, I have a feeling that your next cycle will work. Keeping everything xed for you !!
2have, I have a scan next Thursday. I am still scared, I guess will feel better once I can hear the heartbeat. Is it normal to feel scared or I am reacting too much, don't know. Congrats for your bump sprout. So did you do some wardrobe shopping ?

Coolstar I think it's totally normal, and if you've had losses you'll get anxious every few weeks after to know that everything is ok. I got a few maternity pants while in Europe. The H&M here has no maternity section.
I'd like to get a belly band too so I have the option of wearing all of my regular pants too, just with the top buttons undone.

Coolstar I think it's totally normal to feel like you do. This is such a long hard journey for is all that when we finally get there it must be hard to believe it's actually happened. Good luck on Thursday.
2have, there are so many high street stores here that have maternity sections, I'm obviously hoping to be browsing them soon!
Well AF is finally here!! Seriously I was worried that it just wasn't going to happen this month and was all set to delay things. So all systems go now! xx

Thanks for asking 2have - Household move which has kicked our butts!!!! Still trying to get our lives in order...will try to catch up soon ladies...but praying for good news for all of us!!!!
Hugs!!!!

Hi everyone.
PC great news that af arrived. Everything crossed for this one. Xx
Cool star, it's so natural to be cautious. When you see that hb you'll feel so much better. Do try and enjoy it too.
2have, there are so few shops with maternity sections here, loads online tho. I'm still squeeeezing into my old jeans with a long vest top and a hair band through the button hole!!

Xx

PC, yayyyy for AF to show up !! So now did they give you some meds or injections to start ?
2have, our Target store carry maternity section. You can have a look if you have Target nearby. Online you can have a look at Ann Taylor and Loft. They have maternity section and you can find some of them on sale.

Coolstar, I love Loft. The Targets in Canada went bankrupt, they carried aweful cheapie stuff, nothing like the American Targets. And then they charged loads for the half decent products too, not fair!

I have 3 maternity pants and will get a band to keep on wearing my usual pants. They fit fine except for the top one or two buttons. Right now every evening I can't wait to get home to put my PJ's on. I'd live in them if I could! But I don't think my boss would enjoy bright red tartan flannel pants at work:haha:

PC do you do the dreaded injection that shuts your system down now (total baby brain can't remember what it's called) or are you on something else? Probably starting estrogen yes? Good luck with it.

Hi Ladies,
Dmama, how's your new home? Are busy nesting?!
2have, does it feel weird to have a bump after all this time of trying? I've imagined for so long what it must be like, if I ever get there it will be a miracle. How's your dad doing?
Mrs G, if you're ever in London, Top Shop on Oxford St (the huge one) have a big maternity section as do H&M.
SKP, Coolstar, Minxy, hope you're all doing ok?
No drugs to start AF, the witch kept me waiting and showed up all by herself, of course she's timed it perfectly so I'll probably need the last working day of the month off work to go to CR which is difficult for me to arrange, she really is a bitch! I've started 2mg Estrogen (3 times a day), 25mg prednisone and baby aspirin for now. Then when I have my scan ( cDay 13), if lining is 7mm add in progesterone shots which I am dreading as I've never find them and Clexane shots. No depot injection 2have, not sure why, I asked and they said no need with FET.
In the mean time dealing with life, SIL has taken a turn for the worse with her cancer, she's been given c 6 months. Devistating news. DH is being so strong. It would be so nice for him and his mum to have good news, but then if it does happen for us I know SIL will never meet our baby. 😿
Then yesterday one of our cats (Angus) spent the day at the vets as he had a huge abscess at the top of his tail where another cat bit him, 🙀poor thing is all shave in the area and looks very weird and sore, but so much better than he was. x

Oh PC I'm sorry to hear about your cat Angus and especially I SIL! We just watched a Vice documentary on curing cancer. They've figured out how to genetically manipulate HIV, Measles, and the common cold virus to attack cancer cells only. HIV was used successfully to treat Leukaemia, Measels for lymphoma, and cold virus for brain tumours. It seemed, the harsher the virus, the more effective the treatment. The common cold success rates were 4 opinion 26 patients, the other two were 100%, and absolutely no signs of cancer left. Truly amazing. What's sil type? Again, truly sorry to hear this.
PC this haas to be your turn! It's pure disbelief for the first tri and a lot of stress. DH keeps saying this is the best thing that's ever happened in his life. Over & over. He's a pretty low key kind of guy, it's nice to see him get so excited!
Fx for you:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->