Inconceivable and beyond :-)

! I got the lady who did my scan to draw targets only bum so I knew where to aim! All systems go for next Saturday! xx
:haha:targets hey? HILARIOUS, I love it lol. That a girl, I hope Saturday is your lucky day. :hugs:

I start the spray meds tomorrow along with aspirin. Time is flying by !

PC, yayyyy for your infusion and prednisone. How did your scan go ?

All good thanks, 8mm so I am very happy. Did my first POI shot today so another thing ticked off the list! I got the lady who did my scan to draw targets only bum so I knew where to aim! All systems go for next Saturday! xx

I liked my PIO's in the upper area in the thigh muscle. The hip area wasn't too bad but prefer the leg.

If you try it in the leg I highly recommend doing it when you don't have anything physical planned for the next half week. I had to opt out of all my workout classes as my leg was so sore I could barely walk. Maybe it is different for different people but for me - not a pleasant experience!

Think I'll stick with my targets spots. It's a big enough target area for me not to worry too much about hitting nerves or blood vessel! I can feel it ache a little today where I injected yesterday so I can imagine over time it's going to be uncomfortable. The things we do ...!

MinxyChick I've been thinking about you, are you getting started with a cycle too? How are you lady?

Hi everyone

Pussycst, skp so exciting. Got everything crossed for you both. How are you feeling?

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Xx

Hey ladies,
Been quiet on here the past few days. Hope everyone's ok?
I had 2 perfect top grade hatchling blasts put back today, under anaesthetic so easy transfer. Dr said circumstances are perfect so I am feeling hopeful. Spent the day resting in my hotel room and beginning to get cabin fever, fly back tomorrow evening. It's a beautiful day here in Brno, seems a shame to spend it indoors but needs must! Test day 11th June, which seems like an age away. xx

PC, was thinking about you. I am keeping my fingers xed for you. Congrats for being PUPO. Take rest Hun. My doc was very particular for at least 24hrs bed rest. Are you alone or DH with you ? Lots of baby dust to you and don't stress. Maybe you can enjoy a comedy movie in your room and some nap :)

Hey ladies,
Been quiet on here the past few days. Hope everyone's ok?
I had 2 perfect top grade hatchling blasts put back today, under anaesthetic so easy transfer. Dr said circumstances are perfect so I am feeling hopeful. Spent the day resting in my hotel room and beginning to get cabin fever, fly back tomorrow evening. It's a beautiful day here in Brno, seems a shame to spend it indoors but needs must! Test day 11th June, which seems like an age away. xx

My fingers & toes are crossed for you PC. We need more bfp's on this thread! Threat yourself kindly and watch lots of comedies:dust:

Pussycat: It is your turn babe! Finger crossed! Hi everyone! Enjoying Summer! Hi 2have!

Thanks ladies! I'm here alone as the cost of flights had shot up (seems Brno is more popular in May than Feb!) so the sensible thing was for me to come alone. It's fine, Brno is an easy place to be.
SIL is also back in hospital so it's best he's at home. It's such a make or break time in her treatment, her and her husband are being so strong, but when I saw him last weekend he had that sad desperate and lost look about him. Life really is unfair and I struggle to see reasons for this suffering. x

PC i'm so sorry your family is having to go through this, you're right, life is NOT fair:cry:
You're a brave woman to travel alone, I'm glad you're finding it easy, I thought Athens was easy too-it's amazing how we get through things when we focus on success! Sending you big hugs:hugs:

PC i'm so sorry your family is having to go through this, you're right, life is NOT fair:cry:
You're a brave woman to travel alone, I'm glad you're finding it easy, I thought Athens was easy too-it's amazing how we get through things when we focus on success! Sending you big hugs:hugs:

You know what 2Have? Even if this doesn't work for us I really feel like I've come out of this a stronger and better person. I've been through so much the past few years TTC and I've learned a lot about myself, other people and human nature in general. xx

pussycat I hope you had an uneventful trip home and that your wait time now is uneventful as well :) Perhaps this is your ticket that will stick :) I think it's great you had the opportunity to get treatment in CR. I have been to Europe several times but didn't make it there. made it as far as Austria, Germany and Italy. Fingers crossed for you and sounds like you have a great sense of purpose reading what you wrote to 2Have!

Pussycat, congrats on being pupo! Keeping everything crossed for you. Hope you got home ok and the next week and a bit fly by.
Xx

You know what 2Have? Even if this doesn't work for us I really feel like I've come out of this a stronger and better person. I've been through so much the past few years TTC and I've learned a lot about myself, other people and human nature in general. xx

PC, the infertility journey do teach us so much. Now I think if I survived my 3+ years of misery I can survive anything :thumbup: . You are a strong woman :hugs: , really admire you for that. And I always believed Gods delays are not his denials. You will be in my prayers :flower: .

Hey ladies, how's everyone doing?
I'm back home, uneven trip journey and straight back to work. I've been very positive up until today when suddenly I'm feeling really premenstrual (a bit crampy and generally feeling down). Until now I've had very little cramping (a little bit Sun / Mon but only noticed because I'm on it like a hawk!). Previous transfers I've had bad cramping right from the word go, like my body is immediately trying to reject the embryos, so I was feeling quite positive that I wasn't getting that this time. However today it feels like every other failed attempt. I keep telling myself I've had 2 top quality hatchling blasts put back, endo scratch, intralipids, steroids, POI, what else can I do? I'm at the end of the road here and feel like I'm the only one who's failed.
Sorry for the pity party, reckon these hormones can't be helping 😟

PC the scary thing is that the PMS symptoms can also be pregnancy symptoms. Don't give up hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->