Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Coolstar bf is correct, once you have your 12 week scan and they look at every little part of baby, and for some, it helps finding out the gender at the 20 week scan, it will come. Small steps. Many start feeling movements at 16 weeks, I have an anterior placenta which makes it more difficult to feel but it was really apparent at 20 week and now at 22 I can see belly move when baby kicks. The more scans you get, the more prep you do, the longer he's in your tummy it'll sink in, you're going to be a mom!
Saying that, I feel quite neutral about everything, I'm just taking it day by day. I enjoy the planning part, we got the cutest tartan cloth diapers ever and now that I have a belly, I'm working on a pinterest page with our photographer. THis may be my only pregnancy so we'll do both a maternity shoot and newborn. She wants to take me into a pool to do underwater shots and then both of us into the mountains to do some couple shots. She just had her name scrolled in Times Sq NYC for best child photographer, she's not charging us much and she works with me at my company. As things pull together the excitement will roll in in waves, your heart will beat faster for baby as he/she grows! :hugs:

The Rumperooz in gender neutral tartan :bunny:
rumperooz.jpg

Hi All! Haven't been here in a while.

Congrats to all the pregnant ladies, so very happy for you all. :cloud9:

Hi Mels! Hope the girls are doing good and growing! :hugs: Love those diapers 2have! 2have, it is not your last pregnancy! You got 3 more to go! :winkwink:

Hi Mels! Hope the girls are doing good and growing! :hugs: Love those diapers 2have! 2have, it is not your last pregnancy! You got 3 more to go! :winkwink:
BF hope A is doing well! LL. Are you still going naturally or gonna give DE a try? Hi everyone else! Yay for PC! :flower:

Mells omg what a cute pic! They're Angels.
LLBean keep trying, it does happen. Never give up!
Garnet how's the job seeking going?

Mels, they are adorable! Cute as buttons and I can remember when you conceived them! You had to drive many miles to your clinic and you did not give us a update! Everyone was hanging on the thread!

2have,
I have my resume done but have not done much! School is almost out for kiddos so I can't do alot! Hubby graduated School too and we are headed up the East Coast! All the way to Maine! I will have to resume things until School starts. I was signed up for computer class but had to cancel them because it interfered with hubby's birthday and he is a bit spoilt! Hope you are doing well! BTW we need to see the miracle bump picture!

Hi everyone.

Pussycat, I am so sorry about your SIL, sometimes tho death is a blessing. Love to you and DH.

And.... Omg, that's a positive my lovely!!!!!!! Such great news, massive congratulations!!! I am so so pleased for you. I used to love the super drug tests and did one every day!!! So how many days pt are you? So excited for you!!!!

Afm baby boy is doing ok, a little small on the 20w scan but they'll keep an eye on him. Very wriggly, which like you said 2h is lovely.

Happy friday everyone.

Xx

Hey ladies,
Mels your girls are gorgeous! I too remember waiting to hear your news!
2have, love the diapers!
Coolstar, i bet the minute you feel that bubba move or you start to show it will all be very real and you'll feel that bond.
Mrs G, thank you! FRER are BOGOF in boots at the moment, so tempted to get more just so I can see those lines appear, they've been a long time coming! I'm only 13 days past transfer (30th May), but they were hatchling blasts. I've got an appointment with my GP on Monday and then up to London for an Intralipd infusion. If I manage to get that far I'll book a private 7 or 8 week scan, I can't wait till 12 weeks! xx

PC, how many did you transfer ? It's good that you have an appointment, will make you feel relaxed. I know initial days are little anxious. How many times do you have to take Intralipd infusion ? Keeping everything xed for you. How did your DH react when you told him the news. I still remember my DH could not sleep after I told him about my BFP :) .

PC, how many did you transfer ? It's good that you have an appointment, will make you feel relaxed. I know initial days are little anxious. How many times do you have to take Intralipd infusion ? Keeping everything xed for you. How did your DH react when you told him the news. I still remember my DH could not sleep after I told him about my BFP :) .
I had 2 put back, both top grade hatchling blasts. I'm not sure I'll quite believe it till I have a scan. One more intralipid on Monday evening then that's it bit have to stay on Clexane (black and blue tummy), prednisone, Estrogen and PIO (bruised and bumpy bum) till 12 weeks. DH, looked at the tests and said 'what does this mean?'! I had to say read it! He's delighted, though a little shocked like me. x

PC would you like twins then? Take good care of yourself, everyone is SO excited for you. 1 more success story on this board!:bunny:

2have, part of my is terrified at the thought of twins, but part of me would be thrilled. I've always wanted more than one child and this is my only chance. However lets not get ahead of ourselves, I'm just hoping at least one holds on. x

I don't think they do that here. I'm going to stress to the dr on Monday what a journey this has been etc, however it's not my usual Doc as he's in holiday. I will get an early scan though (private). How's your bump coming on? x

I don't think they do that here. I'm going to stress to the dr on Monday what a journey this has been etc, however it's not my usual Doc as he's in holiday. I will get an early scan though (private). How's your bump coming on? x

PC : You need a new header at the bottom cause girl you got a BFP! :baby::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->