Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Yes, keep positive, the body plays tricks on us at the best of times!

Yes PC it can also mean positive pregnancy. I never had any symptoms/crampings in any of my IVF. So after my last transfer I thought it will be a BFN. But that turned out to be positive. So relax, try not to symptom spot (I know it is easier said than done) and as you have said, you have done your best nothing more you can do.

ah if only my husband knew I'm always right too ;-)

i had no symptoms either, thought i was a bfn on day 12 PT

AF is here, right on time CD 30 5 days after BCP.
I call it in tomorrow, then they will let me know when to start esterase. Which will be roughly in 2 weeks. Ultrasound is on the 29th.

How is everyone doing? I had little of a rough couple days of thoughts running through my head. My close friend just had her 2nd baby, and I watched her first toddler all day and night. Now her sister will be having her 1st in 9 weeks. Now I got to get through the baby dedication. And then the baby dedication of the other one. And her baby shower; didn't find out the sex of the baby, having shower after he/she is born. That would be torture if I didn't find out.

And another thought ran through my mind, that this would of been around my "safe" 3 month pregnant time.

SKP, be strong!!
PC, keeping our fingers Xed for you.
How are other ladies doing ?

Hi Coolstar, nice ticker! How have you been feeling?
Pussycat everything alright? You must be close to test time?

Everyone else - I hope you're all enjoying spring. It's been a cracker of a spring for us so far, very hot unseasonable temperatures. I don't know how I managed to catch a cold with all this sun but my throat & head are killing me. I think the worst of it's over thankfully.
I started feeling baby move on a regular basis last week. It's kind of weird to be sitting watching TV and see the mound of my belly move. I always feel like the little squirt is trying to get out:haha: but it's not allowed for for another 3 months.

It's weird that isn't it 2H?!

PC, thinking about you. Hope you are ok x

Hey ladies
SKP, sorry you've been feeling so crap. Tough times.
The past week or so has been pretty awful for us. I'm not sure if I mentioned on this thread or not but my SIL has been fighting against cancer for the past 1 1/2 years and on Sunday she lost her battle. She was 46, she'd suddenly gone downhill this last 2 weeks and doctors had stopped all treatment beyond pain control. it's terribly sad but in some ways a relief that it's not dragged on longer.
This morning I did a HPT and was pretty sure it was negative (it was very early), when I looked again an hour later I saw this:
image.jpg
This was an hour or so after the test, you're meant to read then within 3-5 mins so I'm trying not to get hopeful as I'm scared it's a false reading. It's not strong and I'm 11 days post transfer but there's definitely two lines. What do you ladies think? Am I clutching at straws? This is the first time I've ever seen two lines but I am fully prepared for a negative. However given the terrible news DH has had is so love to give him something positive xx

Well I am thinking it is a positive! I don't know of any other drug that might give you double lines! Do another every day for progression! :) ! I am sorry about your SIL and in some cases it is better to not see them suffer! I certainly hope for good news for you and hubby ! Itis your turn Sweetie!

Thanks Garnet, I'd so love it to be good news. I'm going to buy more tests at lunch time and retake. Just worried it's an evap line as it was a good hour after. However I've never had this before so secretly hopeful. x

I am truly shocked!
Look, just ran to the pharmacy at lunchtime and bought 4 FR tests, straight to the loo and immediately the following came up:
image.jpg
I can't wait to give DH some good news and I am almost scared to believe this after years of failure. I can't believe this but it looks like I might finally be PREGNANT!!! xx

PC, so sorry about your SIL.
But I am so happy for you. It is definitely positive, was praying for you. I know how you must be feeling. It takes time to sink in, but believe me it has happened. Yayyyy, for you and the baby. Now you take care. You really deserve this, you are definitely pregnant :) .

hehehe told you! no need to be scared, that is a TRUE POSITIVE!!!! Congrats!!!

sorry about your SIL

PC I'm SOO sorry about your sil, hugs to you :hugs:
FRER's are THE BEST! That's one huge :bfp: if I've ever seen one. Now hang onto it with all your might :bunny: congratulaitons my friend, you deserve this!

Everyone else - I hope you're all enjoying spring. It's been a cracker of a spring for us so far, very hot unseasonable temperatures. I don't know how I managed to catch a cold with all this sun but my throat & head are killing me. I think the worst of it's over thankfully.
I started feeling baby move on a regular basis last week. It's kind of weird to be sitting watching TV and see the mound of my belly move. I always feel like the little squirt is trying to get out:haha: but it's not allowed for for another 3 months.

2have, it must be awesome to feel your baby :baby: move . When is the earliest you feel the movement ? Although I am pregnant I am not bonding with my baby :nope: , maybe once I feel the movement I might feel something.

2have, it must be awesome to feel your baby :baby: move . When is the earliest you feel the movement ? Although I am pregnant I am not bonding with my baby :nope: , maybe once I feel the movement I might feel something.

Coolstar,
You got few month left and once the baby bump starts coming and movement you will bond! :hugs:

I am truly shocked!
Look, just ran to the pharmacy at lunchtime and bought 4 FR tests, straight to the loo and immediately the following came up:
View attachment 874967
I can't wait to give DH some good news and I am almost scared to believe this after years of failure. I can't believe this but it looks like I might finally be PREGNANT!!! xx

Yippee girl! :cloud9:5

PC I am so happy for you in this sad time, that is definitely a great line :happydance::happydance: It certainly would be great for DH to have something positive after the terrible news about his sister xx

Wishing you lots of sticky :dust:

Cool star it took me a while to bond too. I think at least until you get past the 12 week mark it will almost not seem real x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->