Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Leilani huge huge congrats!!!! :happydance: Those pink lines are gorgeous :) Walking Dead is a great series to watch, you can download it I'm sure:thumbup:

Jooba, congrats on a healthy baby! Such a relief to get to that point, very exciting!! How did your Facebook announcement go?

2have, :( so frustrating for you with the surro! Why can't these women have it all settled with their families before they even say they would be interested? It makes me feel angry and frustrated that you are having your hopes raised each time. Your right also about frozen eggs, you know if it's going to work I think it does no matter if it's frwsh or frozen eggs. Hang in there, your are so amazingly strong and resilient, stay that way because that is what is going to get your baby in your arms :hugs::hugs:

Hi everyone!! Hope your all well, who's getting ready to cycle next?

Leilani :yipee::happydance::bunny::dance::headspin::wohoo:
VERY pleased for you my friend!! That's fabulous news. Let us know how your betas go, here's hoping for a strong response and one sticky bean:yipee::happydance::bunny::dance::headspin::wohoo:
And no, I doubt there's much chance of her girlfriend coming around. She actually sounds like a bit of a tool to me, she wants to leave to go travel so having the surro (her partner) pregnant puts a stint in her plans. She's made out that it would break them up and surro lady doesn't want that. It's too much drama for us. We told surro to keep our number in case she ever does want to go ahead because we'd be open to try this in the future but she's not ready now even though she's been advertising in the surro database for the past 3 years.:shrug: She is a really lovely person, if she wasn't so entwined with her high maintenance partner.

I'd rather do something that has less complications. As far as I can tell the surro has us on the hook for whatever expenses she might have <--and that could just be one big open can of worms!

Congrats Leilani that's fab news :wohoo:

Jooba congrats on a great NT scan :happydance:

2have, yes I agree it's v annoying that she outs herself out there without her partner being on board, but I have everything crossed for a successful cycle for you so you don't need a surro. You will get there chick xx

Yes, who's next? :shrug::happydance:

Leilani - Congratulations lady!!!! Whooooo hoooooooo

Jooba - Yay for healthy cheeky bub!!!! Looks like you will have a fun time with your little one when born if this entertaining now!

2have - so sorry the surro thing is so wonky...gosh, seems like she might really want to do it, but probably would feel lost if her partner abandoned her, so she is operating with that in mind...hopefully she isn't in a bad relationship with little overall power....I do hope your final cycle works so you don't have to worry about the difficulties of adoption. It does sound awful that they would not consider you due to your medical history. Anyone at any age can have a serious problem or even step out on the street and get hit by a bus. I have thought of this when thinking that I might be too old for little kids....I can love my kids as long as I am here...Nobody is guaranteed they will have parents until they are older adults themselves...it is the best we can hope for, but no guarantee. And no guarantee because we have a medical condition or are older that we are certain to leave our kids way to early....Nobody knows the future, I wish they would think of the here and now...Adoption is my plan B if my last cycle doesn't work. I do think I may have some issues being older, but we will see. I won't be looking to adopt an infant, so that may make things easier....hugs and good luck!

AFM - ladies...finally found my frozen egg donor. a new batch of ladies were added and I found one better than the others I was contemplating. she is in her mid 20's and has a young child. I like her background and all else...good medical history the best. So now just have to wait for the schedule and then time to get the show on the road! wish me luck!!

That is so exciting dmama! It is such a relief to decide on a donor...now you can get this party started!!

Great to find a donor who just feels right dmama. Which country are you in?

Yay for 11 weeks Crystal! :dance:

Had a bit of a bleed overnight, so totally freaked out, but by beta came back at 157 and my p4 is 113.7. I;ll get repeat bloods on Saturday which hopefully will le t me know if things are going in the right direction!

Yohooooo! Am here!!! First I must say thanks to 2have for helping me find everyone from the old thread. I was starting to wonder why very little updates was coming to my mail box. I supper misses everyone!!!

Pardon me for I read only the first 2pages but my excitement took the best of me seeing familiar names so am posting before I take time to read through.

Ok, been ttc for 9yrs. Had 3failed IVF and one miscarriage. But with perseverance , I have a healthy set of twins my last deivf.

The journey is not always a smooth but we supported each other so well.

It might not be in my place to say but why is the thread called "Inconceiveable"? Makes it sound so sad to me.

Crystal? Twins? Welcome to our world sister!!!

Well I hope this thread turns out even better with wonderful and blessed results.

Dosh how wonderful to see you! How are the twins?

Lelaini so glad to hear of a good beta result! It looks like spotting in early pregnancy, particularly twin pregnancy, is quite common:)

Hi Dosh welcome! So what do you find most challenging so far about the twins?
Leilani sorry to hear about the spotting, it's such a stress pill. Common but nothing anyone can tell you will help the nerves. Stay horizontal is the advice my doc gave, I'm sure it's natural and will pass! :hugs:
Crystal congrats on 11 weeks!
How is everyone else? Lorna, Minno, Jooba, DMama, and everyone I've missed?

We've made an appointment with & picked which adoption agency to go with. Also set up our April appointment in Reprofit for another try, just deciding on donor profiles right now. I'm off to LA tonight for a wine festival with a Cuban lady friend that I helped get off her Island. She's just married her OH in Vegas last weekend. Excited to hit the beach and warm weather, it's pretty cold, grey and dismal in Calgary lately.

Holly, you are moving so well. I made it only as far as 33wks. You are doing just great,
2have, they both sleep well at night but most times they wake up the same time to feed!! Outings can also be bogus. A simple trip to the grocery store, clinic or just a stroll can feel like you are parking for a weeks vacation. And worse off is during the day if the choose to be awake at different times, you'll never get anything done. Not even a comfortable trip to do the back door thing.lol. But it's all so much fun especially when I first heard them coo (which they are now expert at)!!!

Holly, just wanted to wish you well for delivery. So happy for you that it's all worked out in the end after such a hard road. Can't wait to hear your lovely news.
Leilana - as the other ladies have said, bleeding is common early on, and especially likely with twins. Hope all goes well on Saturday.

As for me, just going along. Dh is now fully on board with our FET try next year. For my birthday he designed a 'voucher' for inside my birthday card which read 100% off your next baby .... Awwwwww. Xxxxx

Holly, you are moving so well. I made it only as far as 33wks. You are doing just great,
2have, they both sleep well at night but most times they wake up the same time to feed!! Outings can also be bogus. A simple trip to the grocery store, clinic or just a stroll can feel like you are parking for a weeks vacation. And worse off is during the day if the choose to be awake at different times, you'll never get anything done. Not even a comfortable trip to do the back door thing.lol. But it's all so much fun especially when I first heard them coo (which they are now expert at)!!!

Hi Dosh! Its been so long since we heard from you. Did you tell us your birth story? I thought your water broke at 31 weeks and then you spent time in the hospital. Is this what happened? Sorry for being so nosy. How much did your boys weigh at birth? There I go again....

2have - so sorry the surro thing is so wonky...gosh, seems like she might really want to do it, but probably would feel lost if her partner abandoned her, so she is operating with that in mind...hopefully she isn't in a bad relationship with little overall power....I do hope your final cycle works so you don't have to worry about the difficulties of adoption. It does sound awful that they would not consider you due to your medical history. Anyone at any age can have a serious problem or even step out on the street and get hit by a bus. I have thought of this when thinking that I might be too old for little kids....I can love my kids as long as I am here...Nobody is guaranteed they will have parents until they are older adults themselves...it is the best we can hope for, but no guarantee. And no guarantee because we have a medical condition or are older that we are certain to leave our kids way to early....Nobody knows the future, I wish they would think of the here and now...Adoption is my plan B if my last cycle doesn't work. I do think I may have some issues being older, but we will see. I won't be looking to adopt an infant, so that may make things easier....hugs and good luck!

AFM - ladies...finally found my frozen egg donor. a new batch of ladies were added and I found one better than the others I was contemplating. she is in her mid 20's and has a young child. I like her background and all else...good medical history the best. So now just have to wait for the schedule and then time to get the show on the road! wish me luck!!
Dmama I'm glad to hear they added more and you've found a better match, you did sound a little unsettled and now you sound beaming with confidence!
You know, even if April's round works, even if I'm lucky enough to carry to term & deliver twins, once we sign up for adoption, we're going to be 110% in no matter what:dance: I'll consider myself lucky to have a very young family with loads of love, cries, screams, laughs, hugs, and even happily expecting the occasional projectile poop/vomit:haha:

So when do you start and are they able to give you an expected transfer date? Where are you cycling?

I'm interested to see how many ladies were waiting around to hear about their transfer date, Serum for me was very vague and it stressed me right out and cost us a lot to fly last minute to do the transfer. We couldn't plan anything. Whereas, Reprofit can give me a DE transfer date for April right now, April 7 exactly within a day or 2 variance. My friend Minxy's going through H right now with Serum. It's one of the factors that we considered with our next DE cycle.

Crystal, Dosh, BF, Garnet I'd give anything to be in your shoes. You are lucky, lucky ladies.:hugs:

Great to find a donor who just feels right dmama. Which country are you in?

Yay for 11 weeks Crystal! :dance:

Had a bit of a bleed overnight, so totally freaked out, but by beta came back at 157 and my p4 is 113.7. I;ll get repeat bloods on Saturday which hopefully will le t me know if things are going in the right direction!

Hoping the beta continues to go in the right direction!!! Often the bleeding ends up being nothing.....

I am in the US...West Coast

Dmama I'm glad to hear they added more and you've found a better match, you did sound a little unsettled and now you sound beaming with confidence!
You know, even if April's round works, even if I'm lucky enough to carry to term & deliver twins, once we sign up for adoption, we're going to be 110% in no matter what:dance: I'll consider myself lucky to have a very young family with loads of love, cries, screams, laughs, hugs, and even happily expecting the occasional projectile poop/vomit:haha:

So when do you start and are they able to give you an expected transfer date? Where are you cycling?

I'm interested to see how many ladies were waiting around to hear about their transfer date, Serum for me was very vague and it stressed me right out and cost us a lot to fly last minute to do the transfer. We couldn't plan anything. Whereas, Reprofit can give me a DE transfer date for April right now, April 7 exactly within a day or 2 variance. My friend Minxy's going through H right now with Serum. It's one of the factors that we considered with our next DE cycle.

Crystal, Dosh, BF, Garnet I'd give anything to be in your shoes. You are lucky, lucky ladies.:hugs:

I don't know yet about the schedule, but it seems tentative for mid November. They seem to tell you piecemeal, so it sounds like one of your experiences...I guess they have to juggle lots of patients...I don't know...They will tell me more once all the papers are done and the last fee is paid! LOL!

Hi Dosh! Its been so long since we heard from you. Did you tell us your birth story? I thought your water broke at 31 weeks and then you spent time in the hospital. Is this what happened? Sorry for being so nosy. How much did your boys weigh at birth? There I go again....

Oh please ask away Holly. I think I told my birth story but sure anymore. Yep, water broke at 31wks but there was still sufficient to carry babies on. So I was managed on bed rest till 33wks when one of the babies did their first pooh in there #yark!!!# than I had to have an emergency CS. They both weighted 2.2kg at birth. They are both superfine now. Weighing 6kg and 5.5kg as they turned 3 months couple of days ago.

Am so excited for you Holly. I can still remember the journey since when the "Lucky Seven" on the old thread ( Bomo, Never, Butterfly, Crystal, Mells, kulish and you) were gearing up. You and Crystal did not make that round. The many disappointments but look at both of you now? Double for Ur troubles:happydance:. I could just kiss you both.:hugs::hugs:

I know sweetie :hugs: I thank my lucky stars every day and still can't believe I've got here. I'm getting A to send some special :dust: over to you. I know you will get there xxx:kiss:

on bed rest till 33wks when one of the babies did their first pooh in there #yark!!!# :[/QUOTE said:
They can poo when they're in there? How do the docs know that? That can't be good:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->