Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Baby's first poo is called meconium. They can usually tell if baby poo'd inside by the color of the amniotic fluid as it comes out. If its kind of greenish. It can be quite dangerous as baby can swallow it and it can do some damage. When the baby is born and has his first poo in a diaper it looks like black tar! This is caused by the vernix he/she swallowed along with the amniotic fluid inside.

I remember the lucky 7!! It totally sucked being left behind, but I feel made up to:)

on bed rest till 33wks when one of the babies did their first pooh in there #yark!!!# :[/QUOTE said:
They can poo when they're in there? How do the docs know that? That can't be good:shrug:

Absolutely 2have. Holly is very right. The afternoon I was delivered of the babies I was leaking the amniotic fluid and since it was greenish this time, the doctor called to an emergency CS.

Same thing happened to me. As soon as they saw that they rushed me straight to theatre for an emergency section. X

Dmama - glad things are moving forward, I hope you hear from the clinic this week, though still a bit frustrating. That's one of the things l loved about CFC, I told them when I'd be arriving for treatment an they worked backwards from there!

Dosh - your cooing boys sound fabulous

Holly - only 10 days to go, how are you feeling? Are you ready?

Pussycat - any news on your results yet?

Minno - your DH sounds like a real sweatheart

Lorna - you've gone very quiet, I hope things are going well? Have you had any more bloods or a scan done?

Crystal - so close to 2nd tri now! How has your week been?

2have - how was LA - sounds like it was a perfectly time geatway for you. How long does it take in Canada to be approved for adoption - I'm so glad you still have options.

Hi Mells, Jooba, Butterfly, Garnet and Sienna :wave: I hope you are all having good weekends (and I've not forgotten anyone)

As for me, had my second set of bloods yesterday and my hCG has risen to 397 (p4 is 144) so a doubling time of 36.6 hours, which the clinic and I are happy with. I have my intralipids booked in for tomorrow, I must remember to take a book and my glasses, and next bloods are on Friday.

Leilana how incredibly wonderful! So thrilled and excited for the next 8 months!!

We have 9 more days until delivery. It just doesn't seem real.

Dmama - glad things are moving forward, I hope you hear from the clinic this week, though still a bit frustrating. That's one of the things l loved about CFC, I told them when I'd be arriving for treatment an they worked backwards from there!

Dosh - your cooing boys sound fabulous

Holly - only 10 days to go, how are you feeling? Are you ready?

Pussycat - any news on your results yet?

Minno - your DH sounds like a real sweatheart

Lorna - you've gone very quiet, I hope things are going well? Have you had any more bloods or a scan done?

Crystal - so close to 2nd tri now! How has your week been?

2have - how was LA - sounds like it was a perfectly time geatway for you. How long does it take in Canada to be approved for adoption - I'm so glad you still have options.

Hi Mells, Jooba, Butterfly, Garnet and Sienna :wave: I hope you are all having good weekends (and I've not forgotten anyone)

As for me, had my second set of bloods yesterday and my hCG has risen to 397 (p4 is 144) so a doubling time of 36.6 hours, which the clinic and I are happy with. I have my intralipids booked in for tomorrow, I must remember to take a book and my glasses, and next bloods are on Friday.

Thanks...yeah I wish things could have moved a bit faster, but it seems they have their way that they do it and they don't seem to do anything differently than the way they do it, so it seems they figure out when it is going to work for THEM to get you in for transfer and then they work back from that...of course they are willing to flex if you can't make it, but I am willing to go when I have to go...whatever, as much waiting as I have done, this part is not the main issue any more.....

Leilana how incredibly wonderful! So thrilled and excited for the next 8 months!!

We have 9 more days until delivery. It just doesn't seem real.

GOOD LUCK with the delivery!!!! I bet you can't wait to see your babies!!!!

Leilani - congrats on the beta! sorry if you've mentioned it, but what are the intralipids for?

Leilani - congrats on the beta! sorry if you've mentioned it, but what are the intralipids for?

Intralipids are used to help suppress the immune system, so that my body doesn't react to and attack the embryo as if it were a foreign body. Our son was stillborn at 25 weeks, due to placental failure caused by a ridiculously rare immune condition which has a 60-90% recurrence rate, so we are trying everything possible to suppress my immune system so that my placenta has the best chance of forming correctly in the first three months and beyond. So all in all being pregnant is a pretty scary headspace, but at the end of the day it is beyond our control.

My clinic is now offering embryogen but only for fresh cycles so we cant get it for our FET. That's a shame because apparently it helps when you've experienced repeated implantation failure or miscarriage. So the plan now then is the usual meds, assisted hatching on both embryos, and embryo glue, and prednison 10 mg. What do you think ladies?
Also, We're off to the states on hols early to mid July and its a little confusing as once I start the estrogen I have to have a scan 10-12 days later. Does this mean I'll have to wait until August for transfer?
I am struggling with the waiting time today 😔 xxx

Minno, I would try and have the transfer before your trip if possible, or else that's almost a year to wait. What is embryogen? Are your frosties day three ones?

We really want to take our son to Florida - he's had to wait while we went thru treatment this year so I guess it means I just have to be patient. I will be starting the ball rolling in May so it's not too bad I guess. Our frosties are four grade 1 blasts. We are very lucky.

Embryogen is a special culture medium that has been investigated in the largest European trial of ivf and found to significant increase success rates. Particularly so if you've had previous miscarriage or implantation problems. I've had two de ivf'so and gotten pregnant both times but lost it at six week mark. This time around I'm taking prednisone just in case there's an immune issue. X

Congratulations Leilani :happydance:

2have I’m so sorry the surrogacy lady hasn’t worked out
Dmama I’m glad to hear you’ve found a donor you like
Doshima welcome to the new thread
Minno that’s so lovely of your DH, which clinic are you planning on using?

Hi Sienna. We will be going back for FET at Gest clinic, Prague. They were excellent. X

Morning everyone :)

2have, I saw your pics on FB :) Your weekend looked amazing! I hope you had a
great time!

Leilani, again congrats to you! That is amazing news xx

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I got a cold from DH which I shouldn't complain it's my first in years.

Morning everyone :)

2have, I saw your pics on FB :) Your weekend looked amazing! I hope you had a
great time!

Leilani, again congrats to you! That is amazing news xx

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I got a cold from DH which I shouldn't complain it's my first in years.

And the reassuring that your immune system is weak! I just hope it doesn't hit you too hard. The worst cold I ever got was just after an unsuccessful cycle early in the year, as I came off the drugs.

Thanks for the invite to the thread 2Have, it's taken me a while to get round to it.

Hi everyone,
After quite a TTC and IVF journey, 3 OE cycles, 1 DS and 1 DE, we're on our 6th IVF using DE and hubby's swimmers.
I've been down regging for almost a month with really bad night sweats, I've finally had the call Friday to say my donor has started stimms. First DE we used a back up who was ready when we happened to be in Athens so really smooth process. I think this last month of kept being told end of the week (3 times), donor would get AF, has been the most stressful IVF experience yet and we never got to blast in 4 OE cycles so that's saying alot!
Hopefully will be off to Athens next week, sadly DH's sperm is so bad they can't freeze so we need to be there in person. A little more stress! Trying to put all this behind me and chill out but its quite tough. These clinics don't seem to realise when you've done this much IVF the world doesn't stop for you.

Wishing everyone else the best of luck where ever you are on your journey.

Wow Minxy! You have had quite a journey so far! Hoping this next cycle is a successful one for you:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->