Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Its lovely to read how blessed everyone feels getting pregnant with DE. It's a wonderful thing. I am grateful that this is an options for us, its like a second life line.

I have never been pregnant before so can't really comment on size and movement thing but I have been around ALOT of pregnancies and everyone is completely different. It would be a boring world if we were all the same. Also with twins, I am assuming it would be later in the pregnancy you would feel movement, as it must be like sharing a bed, not much room to move about?

A little update from me... the donors first scan went well. EC could be as early as Friday or the Monday at the latest. She is having another scan this Mon so hopefully we'll know more then and I can book my travel. Also got my lining scan booked for weds, hope its thickening up nicely.

:flower:

Pinkie, Fxed for the EC and thick petals for your lining hun !! Keep us posted.

I am so happy to read the lovely words from all of the pregnant ladies about how glad you are that you made the decision to move on with DE. It provides so much support for people who are either wondering if its something they might need to do one day, starting out on the DE path or actually cycling of course. Its really lovely to know how amazing it much be to finally be pregnant and feel your baby or babies kicking or see them on scans after the infertility rollercoaster. I hope you are all about to enjoy your pregnancies, its such a magical time.

I agree with Pinkie about all pregnancies being different. I started feeling my DD move at around 17-18 weeks but my sister didn't feel anything until well past 20 weeks because of where her placenta was. Once you do feel it, its the best feeling in the world! I remember sitting in meetings at work wondering how I was meant to care or take any of it seriously when I could feel my baby prodding and kicking me in the tummy!!

Pinkie - when do you fly? Cant wait to follow your cycle, I hope your donor is busy growing lots of eggs for you and your lining is making a big comfy nest inside!!

and sorry I'm late on this but congrats on the princesses PC!

Geesh I was thinking in the next couple of weeks if 2have and Mrs G. quit posting for a day, we will all be wondering if something is happening!

Geesh I was thinking in the next couple of weeks if 2have and Mrs G. quit posting for a day, we will all be wondering if something is happening!

No news here yet but am trying everything to get him out before induction! Promise I'll keep you posted.

Hope everyone had a great wknd.

Pinkie that's great news, keeping everything crossed.

Xx

Mrs G when's yours booked for? I go in Monday morning at 10am if it doesn't come this week. Trying everything too. Have absolutely no sign of anything happening yet!

Mrs G when's yours booked for? I go in Monday morning at 10am if it doesn't come this week. Trying everything too. Have absolutely no sign of anything happening yet!

Thurs 15th. Sat I had loads of bh, I'd been for a long walk. Am going to try epo "up there" and clary sage the next couple of days. Got mw tomorrow so will ask her to check and see if I'm at all dilated. I can't imagine how torturous it would be to go way overdue! Xx

Mrs G, I tried epo with my DD as at my 40 week sweep my cervix was so tightly closed they couldn't even do a sweep! Anyway it did soften and open my cervix so they were able to do the sweep next time so its worth a go! Good luck x

Monday ? Wow that is close!:thumbup::winkwink:

So true Garnet, if MrsG and 2have stop posting we will be thinking :winkwink: . Ladies keep us posted !! And I pray u ladies don't have to go for induction. And I know after you ladies have your baby you will be off from BnB for sometime, so we will be missing you :flower:

epo = evening primerose oil. Meant to help start contractions & soften things.

I have a sweep booked tomorrow morning, OB is also going to see if things are progressing. Will be interesting, I don't think anything has happened yet.

2have/MrsG - so close now, you must be so excited. :happydance:
2have good luck with the sweep tomorrow, it doesn't sound too nice so hope it goes ok. Things could happen any day now for you both so wishing all the best of luck for a safe and healthy delivery :hugs:

Q: How long did your donors stim for before their egg collection? Also during their scans did you find out their follicle count and sizes?

My donor had her day 8 scan today, follicles are growing but its unlikely EC will be on Fri. She is having another scan Weds. I've not been told her follicle count so I have asked my co-ordinator to find out.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->