Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Llbean, hope you get your answer soon.
How you getting on 2have?
Mrs G any news?
Pinkie it's so hard not to symptom spot but hopefully the week will go quickly.
xx

LLbean, sorry I don't really understand all your numbers or what any of this is :wacko: but I hope it is something you can resolve and because of the scary name above, I hope they go for surgery. Good luck.

Join the club Pinkie lol I'm as confused as you...all I know is that it seems to be hyperthyroidism and there seems to be only two ways to approach it...guess I will know more on the 20th

Llbean, hope you get your answer soon.
How you getting on 2have?
Mrs G any news?
Pinkie it's so hard not to symptom spot but hopefully the week will go quickly.
xx

Hi PC, we're struggling with a gassy baby right now. I feel so bad for her, just to push a toot out gets her into a total wriggling red-faced hot & angry baby. The doctor gave us some probiotics to help, so far it hasn't done much. I also try warm rice packs on back & belly + massage/downward dog jiggles. Frustrating when we can't help her:nope:

Ahh 2have, hope she gets better! I used to lay them across my knees and pat their backs! Hope she gets it all out!

Hi everyone.

Hope you're all ok, sorry not been on much to post.

So looks like induction had beaten me.... Don't think this baby has any intention of coming of his own accord, despite my best efforts!! Booked in tomorrow, will keep you posted.

Xx

Best of luck Mrs G, he's just way too comfortable in there ;-)

2have, is it colic? I believe a while back someone posted like a magical remedy for that...let me see if I can find it

ok 2have, if that is the issue with your princess try this

Natrium phosphate 6x (it will say Nat. Phos. 6X on the bottle). Give 2 tabs dissolved in 3-4 drops of water 3xs a day. Try for before they eat. Should take 3-5 days to take affect!

2have, bless her hope she managed to give you a big belch soon!
MrsG, sorry it didn't work out. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, good luck with it! xx

Mrs G wishing you a speedy easy induction. You must be too good of a womb to have baby want to stay in there! Keep us posted please!!!

Liz thank you for the tip, is this found at the pharmacy? She isn't colicky, I think that's tummy upset right? It's more doing toots and movements that hurt her immensely. It was a little better today so maybe the probiotic is working. She also seems to do better with her vibration mode on her bassinet. I'll check out the nat phos tomorrow though.

Are you breastfeeding? If that is the case then watch what you eat as it will cause her gas hehehe

Are you breastfeeding? If that is the case then watch what you it as it will cause her gas hehehr

I will, I started asking the DH to make me one of his fancy cappuccinos every morning - will forgo this and see if it helps:cry:

yeah I learned that quickly with mine, I could not have citric juices or she would get explosive diarrhea!

It's crazy how that works but its true

Mrs G, you must have had your wee Angel by now, thinking about you!!!

MrsG, thinking about you !!
2have, how is your baby doing? Hope she is fine now.
Pinkie, how are you feeling ? Keeping my fingers Xed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->