Inconceivable and beyond :-)

MrsG, he looks so beautiful many congratulations

I am sorry to hear of his complications what a stressful time this must be. I am sure he is a strong little boy and you can take him home soon. Keep up the good work Tommy x

Congratulations Mrs G! Sorry you all are going through those scary times! Hope improve and you can take him home soon! Handsome little chap!

awww Mrs G he's beautiful

I'm sure he is recovering splendidly now. It must have been scary indeed but glad he's on the mend now

Pinkie... a line!!!! Tha's all I can say...there is a line!

So, I got my beta results back and its 49.9! I know I need to stay positive but I cant help but think this is going to be another chemical.

I have to go back for a repeat test on Thursday to see what is going on. ](*,)

They are saying they don't know what is going on yet. It's a positive result but at the minimum. On Thursday they want to see it at least double. If it goes down then I am sadly out!

MrsG, congrats, he is so adorable !! How is Tommy doing now, I am so sorry you have to go through this. What is TOF ? I am keeping everything Xed for you. Keep us posted when you get time.

Pinkie, 50 is definitely positive beta, and beta is all about doubling. I have read many post in bnb about ladies having healthy pregnancies with low beta. Keeping my fingers Xed for you hun. Keep us posted.

MrsG, your boy is gorgeous! However sorry to hear about the complications, when will he have his op? How are you doing?
Pinkie, I've no idea on Betas etc as they don't seem to do that as a rule in the UK, however I agree with the other ladies, stay positive and see what happens on Thursday. xx

Hi
Sorry I've been on to catch people's news but just to let you know Tommy was born on Friday at 932am weighing 6lb 13oz. Home for him at the moment is the neonatal icu as he had to have an operation Saturday morning to correct a problem with his oesophagus and windpipe, called a TOF. We've had a scary and very emotional few days but he has taken milk today in his tube and is in the best place so keeping everything crossed. View attachment 904311
Xx

Oh mrs G he's an angel! I'm so sorry you had to go through all that scary stuff, so glad to hear he's out of the woods. Would love to hear more about your birth story when you get time & energy. Sending you massive hugs - well done mama!

So, I got my beta results back and its 49.9! I know I need to stay positive but I cant help but think this is going to be another chemical.

I have to go back for a repeat test on Thursday to see what is going on. ](*,)

Glad to hear you're getting betas done, more than one test is essential to know how things are progressing. I only saw a faint line on my 7dpt as well and it was so faint the girls here asked for another photo:haha: but I'd almost never for double lines so I was super excited to just see them! Hang on pinkie! Things will work out :thumbup:

Hi everyone, thanks for your good wishes. Tommy is doing well, off painkillers and iv fluids, hoping to be able to feed orally tomorrow. There are some incredibly poorly babies in here, very humbling and a massively grounding experience.

Hope everyone is doing ok, sorry I'm not up to speed. Pinkie, fab news, keeping everything crossed.

Xx

Mrs G, congratulations. Glad your little one has come through his surgery. What a scary time for you xx
Pinkie, keeping everything crossed for you.

Mrs G. Thank you for the update! Yes I agree with you about being humble and grateful that your child has less issues than the other babies in the NICU. We were there with my DD2. And I prayed for my baby and all the other little ones going through a rougher time! I am still grateful that she is a little mobile and not on a ventilator or being fed through her tummy!

Pinkie: Hopeful for you! Sometimes betas are slower then they rise quickly!

Pussycat: Hope you and Minxy are doing fine with your twins!

2have: Hope your daughter is doing better!

Coolstar: Hope all is well with you!

Hi Bluebell: Getting closer to your trip!

Welcome Boopin4Baby! Hope you have good news too!

Hi BF, Crystal, LL and everyone else I missed!

Hi Garnet,

I'm going tomorrow for a diagnostic hysteroscopy. I've never had one done and I'm quite nervous about the whole thing. Have you or anyone had this procedure done? If so, how was it? Please share any experiences you may have.

This is my final test before I can start my DE IVF Cycle #1. :happydance:

Hi Garnet,

I'm going tomorrow for a diagnostic hysteroscopy. I've never had one done and I'm quite nervous about the whole thing. Have you or anyone had this procedure done? If so, how was it? Please share any experiences you may have.

This is my final test before I can start my DE IVF Cycle #1. :happydance:

I don't remember the exact test name but I had a balloon inserted in my uterus and the took pictures to make sure there were no tears and other issues! I am sure between the collective group of ladies one of us had one! :winkwink: I took pain meds before to deaden the pain! How exciting for you! Good luck! As we say here 1 or 2 embryos!?:haha::haha:

Hi bp4baby, is it the HSG dye test? I think it's quite common for diagnostics, let's them see everything to ensure it's healthy ie no polyps, etc. If that is the test that I'm thinking about. All the best with it, I always got nervous too, for birth as well but everything always worked out, was more pain in my fears than in reality xx

2have, I've already had a Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) performed both my tubes were patent. The Doc said my uterus filled up nicely with dye and spilled out through my tubes without any blockages.

The test I'm having tomorrow is to insert a hysteroscope with a tiny camera thru my cervix in order to explore inside of my uterus. Doc is checking for fibroids, polyps, endometriosis, etc...

I'm really hoping (like you said) that its more painful in my fears than in reality!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->