Induction.

Aww hun, as you know I was induced due to low fetal movement on the 23rd December, I didn't need pessaries as my waters were already bulging and I was already 3cm dilated so just broke my waters and put me on a drip. Was a quick labour for me, 18 minutes from full dilation, took an hour to get from 3cm to 10. I hope all is going well for you and you're holding your little rainbow very soon. Big hugs hunni. Can't wait to read your birth story xx

I'm hanging out over here Mummytobe dying to hear an update!
I am going in for my induction tomorrow night and am keen to hear how you went and how you and bubs are before I go :D

^good luck! you will be fine an holding your lo before you know it, I was induced with ds and although it didn't work out the way id hoped hes a happy and healthy little man :)

Hi ladies.

Unfortunatly it's not going as well as expected. I had the 24 hour pessery and on examination they still wasn't able to break my water, the pessery made me contract every three minutes for 23 hours but it never dilated me. They inserted another tablet last night and will examine me when they finally get round too it, all I've done is wait around since been here!

I'm so fed up and absolutely shattered, I don't think my body was quite ready to have a baby just yet as it's refusing to progress.

Hi ladies.

Unfortunatly it's not going as well as expected. I had the 24 hour pessery and on examination they still wasn't able to break my water, the pessery made me contract every three minutes for 23 hours but it never dilated me. They inserted another tablet last night and will examine me when they finally get round too it, all I've done is wait around since been here!

I'm so fed up and absolutely shattered, I don't think my body was quite ready to have a baby just yet as it's refusing to progress.
:hugs::hugs:
Awww hun! :(
I'd be constantly hassling the midwives so they finally check you again- thats just not good enough.
You poor thing you'd be so tired! I hope you get the attention you need soon, this is hard enough as it is! :flower:

Sorry to hear that hun, let's hope this second pessary works and you won't need a section, thinking of you x

I would love a section! 23 hours of contractions with no progress is exhausting :(

Ahhhh I was sure you'd have your baby by now. Sorry it's not going to plan xxx

You poor poor thing. You must be about ready to belt the next midwife who tells you you're not progressing! Any chance you can do/get something to cheep you up? Films on the iPad? A reflexologist to treat you in the ward? A favourite take away? Look after yourself and don't be afraid to get pushy if stuff is happening that you're not happy about. Positive thoughts being sent your way x

Oh mummy, big hugs to you!! My first labour was a bit like that, although I wasn't induced I had three days of back to back contractions and a 50 hour labour in total so I totally understand how completely exhausting it is. I really hope things move for you soon, thinking of you lots xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->