Induction.

Have you had a second pessary? I'm sure they'll only let you go another 24 hours from insertion of the second pessary, if still no progress after that I'm guessing they'll take you for a section due to failed induction xx

Aww these lazy boys eh who don't wanna come out! He is too comfy in there. Keep strong you can do it xxx

I had one pessery and one of those tablets (not sure what they're called) I'm just on the monitor then examination and the doctors going to come round and explain things to me. Xx

Aw no bless you sounds like baby not quite ready yet. Hope something happens soon for you hopefully things will speed up suddenly :)

Sorry to hear hon. I hope this progress quickly for you.

Hey hun I hope everything ended up going smoothly for the rest of your labor :hugs:

Hope things have started moving along for you, and you're closer to meeting your little boy:hugs:

Wow times does fly hunnie! Hope you have your baby boy in your arms very soon.. Maybe a new year baby. Thinking of you will check back real soon xx

Thank you all so much.

I discharged myself last night I was making no progress and I went home, I felt shattered and emotional, all the internal examinations had made me so sore I couldn't walk.

I've opted for a c section which will be done on Tuesday unless I labour before then.

Thank you all x

Aw hun I hope your ok I think you've done te right thing you don't need them messing you about anymore.
Hope you get some rest

I presume that there weren't any concerns about his wellbeing while you were there? Seems a but weird that they wanted to induce you but then they just left you :-(
I hope you birth before Tuesday anyway!
Xx

Thank you all so much.

I discharged myself last night I was making no progress and I went home, I felt shattered and emotional, all the internal examinations had made me so sore I couldn't walk.

I've opted for a c section which will be done on Tuesday unless I labour before then.

Thank you all x

Been following. Im so sorry hun for such the rough time.

They want me in everyday for monitoring due to reduced movement which is the reason I was been induced.

If I'm honest, I would rather not labour before then. My body is exhausted I've not slept for days and I just want to relax and try get myself back in a better place (emotionally) then when Tuesday comes I'm in a good mind set and I can meet my little man.

You never know - if he comes naturally when he's ready it'll probably be a walk in the park compared to all that contracting for nothing.
I hope you get some rest and he's still ok in there.
Xx

Sorry you've had such a crappy experience :(
Hope you manage to get some rest before the big day. Would they not consider a section before Tuesday if you've had reduced movements? Xx

Oh mummy that sounds like a nightmare! I don't blame you for coming home, hopefully things will run really smoothly from now on. I'm surprised they wouldn't give you a section straight away, but I guess that means they aren't too concerned about anything. I hope you manage to get some rest now and feel better xx

You've done the right thing. Sounds like you've really been through it you poor thing. Get lots of rest ready for a lovely planned experience on tues xxx

Tuesday was there earliest slot. Because all the tracings of baby where totally fine they wouldn't do it as an emergency, and they wouldn't yet class it as a failed induction because I refused anymore intervention.

I will go in every day to be monitored to make sure baby is ok but as of now they've no concerns. I just can't wait for Tuesday to hurry round now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->