Induction.

You poor thing, that must be so frustrating. Have you stopped contracting now then?

Hope you get some rest ready for Tuesday or labour (which ever comes first) x

Awww what a shame. Time for lots of rest and family time before the big day xx

I stopped contracting the morning after I got home but I've had a bloody show so I don't know if things may kick off before Tuesday. In hoping not so I can rest and get my house sorted after the Christmas period x

Hey Mummy to be, just catching up as haven't been on here a while. Sorry to hear your induction didn't go as planned. My due date was 27th too. No signs of labour here yet. Couldn't even have a sweep the other day as cervix unfavourable! Booked in for a sweep on Tuesday and induction on Thursday. Good luck with your C-section on Tuesday. So exciting that our babies will be here nxt wk!

Hey Mummy to be, just catching up as haven't been on here a while. Sorry to hear your induction didn't go as planned. My due date was 27th too. No signs of labour here yet. Couldn't even have a sweep the other day as cervix unfavourable! Booked in for a sweep on Tuesday and induction on Thursday. Good luck with your C-section on Tuesday. So exciting that our babies will be here nxt wk!

Isn't it disheartening when your cervix won't budge? I hope the sweep on tuesday gets things going for you Hun.

Mummy, I'm sorry to hear things aren't progressing! Hopefully this weekend will bring you a sweet little baby <3

Thinking of you mummytobe!! Hope all goes smoothly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->