Infant Toys...

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Things like bumbos, excersaucers etc... When did your LO start using them?

At about 2 months old. She had really good head control by then, which is what you're supposed to look for before you use them.

about a week shy of 3 months for the bumbo
2.5 months for the exersaucer
4 months or so for the jumperoo :D

Hannah's always had pretty good head control as well

hi
to be hinest i found the bumbo seat a complete waste of time, i paid £30 for it and its been used a handful of times.

Gosh I can't even remember but both the bumbo and the jumperoo when she started supporting her own head - at first (mainly jumperoo) little goes at a time :D

i hardly ever use ciarans bumbo :O waste of cash lol

We never use the bumbo maybe a handful of times...
4 Months in his walker as he was trying to walk everywhere and same for his activity center and bouncer x

I bought a Bumbo for Lola and I plan on putting her in in about 2 weeks.She has good head control so I think it's good time.
As for the jumperoo,she's getting it for Christmas when she'll be 3.5 months.

Bumbo we just got recently maybe 4 weeks ago and I have used it since then.. Great for when we're making dinner I actually put her up on the counter with me while I'm prepping veggies and doing dishes (we have wide counters)

Exersaucer I started using when she was about two months old in short bits of time. We would wrap a folded blanket around her tummy and back so that she had some padding. She was holding her head up reliable at about 4 weeks old.

Haven't got a jumperoo yet but I likely would have started around 2 1/2 months or so as she was wanting to stand then

Jasmine barely used her Bumbo, so that was a waste, her jumperoo was about 4months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->