'infantilism' - absolutely mad

There is a very normal accepted path in life and reliving bring a baby is not on that path. I would argue this is not harmful or not a mental issue. Yeah it doesn't hurt me but I don't know any alcoholics either so does it make that ok?

Medically people grow and progress, to regress to such a state has to mean that there is something going on with that person. Now maybe its inthe same family as dominatrix. People who like to be dominated are different and require different thing. I don't know.

I just can't let this be and say - to each their own- on this one.

dressing as a baby is not harmful you said so yourself...being an alcoholic is harmful. it harms the person who is addicted, and can hurt those around them through their alcohol influenced actions.

yes some of them may have mental problems...but if you read that second website you'll see that almost all adult babies are basically told "sorry cant do a thing for you" by therapists and doctors alike. there is no cure, and psychologists are more concerned about helping people with mental disorders that may inflict harm upon themselves or other people. dressing like baby doesnt harm anyone.

Pepsichic....I do agree with you for the most part, but on that site, some of it didn't sit right...one person adverising to be a 'babysitter' says something about 'daddy' looking for little girls to do their diaper change...or something like that, and I don't know...it just seemed odd

but they arent "little girls" they are adult women. and im sure he more then knows that. if he really wanted to be around REAL little girls hed advertise as a real baby sitter for real babies.

Yeah you're right, it just creeped me out a little.

I really try not to judge people, but it did make me feel a little queasy going on the site. Then again, a lot of 'fetishes' (or whatever you want to call it) also make me feel like that, not because there's anything 'wrong' but it's just not my cup of tea lol! I suppose if it's not harming anyone, then it doesn't matter. I almost understand why someone would want to e the baby...if they'd missed a childhood/extrememly stressful life or w/e...but I don't really understand why you'd want to look after an adult baby?! Seems more bizarre than being one!

The guy on the video did actually look really unwell though.

To be honest I've always found it a little odd that everyone feels bad for the child who's not treated right but as soon as it turns into an adult, he better just buck up and be normal.

That second site talked all about how this can happen to someone and all of us would feel bad for a child if we saw one growing up in a way that could help cause this. But children turn into adults and then we don't want to know them because they're wierd.

(btw, I'm guilty of this sometimes myself, I just try not to be)

What I wanna know...since it's a fetish...does that mean someone actually has sex with him after all this?!

What I wanna know...since it's a fetish...does that mean someone actually has sex with him after all this?!

they actually say thats its NOt a fetish because a fetish normal is a sexual behavior. they call it a condition.

they actually say thats its NOt a fetish because a fetish normal is a sexual behavior. they call it a condition.

Yeah I just watched the video and realized he says he doesn't do it in a sexual way. In which case it's really no different than LARP or pretending to be someone else online :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->