Injectables w/o IVF

Brandy, I was only on stems for my IVF cycle for 7 days and they aim for more eggs with IVF compared to IUI so you very well could be ready! Cant wait to hear your results tomorrow! And remember, our levels differ soo much from person to person. I bet you'll see some good sized follies tomorrow! FX!! :)

TTC, I am still very hopeful for ur bfp! As you know, ill be stalking ur tests like crazy! I'm so excited to come on here & see it darken one of these mornings! ;) FX FX FX!!!

Ooh! Sharp twinges in my lower belly just now. Fx it's our little baby burrowing in!

Hey ladies, Im glad to see everyone is still doing great!!! We are due for some BFPs on here. I haven't checked in for a little, But just had my 3rd IUI today. I have 6 follicles, and DH had 17 mil sperm. Hoping this is our month!

Well...when I went yesterday I had one follicle that's 10mm and one that's 9 so they upped my dose to 150iu and ingot back thurs. I really hope that the 150 does the trick and I can trigger by Friday. I'm starting to get a bit discouraged :-/

TTC: Thats awesome sign about the cramps! Do you have a good feeling?

Momofadane: 6 follicles is awesome!! I'm jealous haha

Thats good they were able to increase you dose!! I bet you will have a great response :)

Thank you. I need to hear that. I had such high hopes but now I'm starting to get discouraged. How many days are normal before triggering?

Most people trigger between CD10 & 12, I think. There's a lot of variation, though.

AFM -

8 DPO BFN. Shocking I know. :haha:

On a positive note, my temp is on the way back up after a significant dip. Hopefully it will keep climbing.

Thank you. I need to hear that. I had such high hopes but now I'm starting to get discouraged. How many days are normal before triggering?

My first two were CD12, however this time it was CD13 due to the weekend.

Most people trigger between CD10 & 12, I think. There's a lot of variation, though.

AFM -

8 DPO BFN. Shocking I know. :haha:

On a positive note, my temp is on the way back up after a significant dip. Hopefully it will keep climbing.

Yes, super early, however at least you know you're trigger is out.

Yay!! For the temp rise!!! 8dpo so it won't be too long now! I think I got my bfp on 11dpo. Fx for you!!! Can't wait to see if you get your bfp!!!

Afm: today is cd 13. I go back tomorrow so it will be cd 14. I pray to God they are ready. I don't want them to get old and if I have to wait over the weekend that would put me at cd 18. I'm not sure how much more we can afford either haha

Brandy--My two IUIs on clomid were CD12, 13. On follistim things progressed much quicker & my IUI was on CD9. When do you tend to ovulate on your own?

momofadane--good luck this cycle!

TTC--Not too much longer now! I'm one day ahead of you.

AFM--I go in on Monday for my blood test. Not feeling anything right now except sore bbs, which is not out of the ordinary. I had some weird shooting pains in my right bb last weekend, but that stopped. Could have been the trigger, but I've triggered 5 times and never had that. Anyway, just trying to stay positive and think that my granny eggs could actually do this. :jo:

Vonn - I am right there with you with the granny eggs! And now the RE won't work with me any further until they can figure out the cause of DHs low count and if it's treatable. Meanwhile I'm screaming that these eggies aren't getting any younger!

Weird shooting pain in your bbs is an early sign (not to get your hopes up) but I had that. It didn't last long and then I never had it again. I cannot WAIT for you both the test!!!! Hurry up next few days!!! :-D

To be honest idk when/if I ovulate. I have Pcos and when I got pregnant on femara I triggered on cd 18. My cycles have always been messed up. I would guess a 32-38 day cycle usually. I am just really nervous that they didn't grow. I don't know if we can afford anymore shots this month to be honest. Didn't plan on anymore than we've already bought. I have my app early so at least I won't have to wait too long to find out. Tomorrow is cd 14 so f'x!!! How many IUs was everyone on?

Shooting pains in your bbs are DEF a good sign for many women. These shooting pains feel like little lightning bolts lol. Ive had them on & off since a few days after my bfp. Good luck ladies!!

BTW, I didn't pay attention to the feeling beforehand because of the trigger so I may have felt the shooting pains before bfp, too.

Well 11mm was the biggest from a 10mm Monday. They are going to call me and let me know what my estradiol levels are so we know what to do now. Also found out that my uterus is either tipped or shaped like a heart. I need to hope it's tipped by what I was told. I bawled after my nurse left the room. I should know a lot more once they call me back. *heartbroken*

I'm so sorry to hear that Brandy, but chin up! I've got a funky shaped uterus, a low ovarian reserve, and DH has a low count. I am thinking that despite all those odds, I may be on my way to a BFP this cycle, though! I took two IC tests and a FRER. Sadly, the FRER was negative. The two ICs look very much like a VFBFP, though! So, I'm praying that the FRER follows course and turns positive tomorrow.

I'm sorry Brandy. Everyone responds differently to different medications so follicle wise, you may just need to try something other than the one your on.
I hope you get ur answer ASAP. I do know many women who have tilted or "misshaped" uterus's and they still conceived so don't lose hope! I know that can be hard at times but it can still happen for you, regardless. You just brought a tear to my eye, as you made me think of the day I found out my tube was blocked and i was just completely heartbroken. I definitely feel for you. I hope everything works out for the very best. You'll be in my prayers!

TTC, I def think your tests today were the start to your bfp. The next couple of days reallyyy need to fly by! I'm so incredibly impatient! I'm praying you will be my bump buddy! :) We wouldn't be far apart, at all! FX!!

Well 11mm was the biggest from a 10mm Monday. They are going to call me and let me know what my estradiol levels are so we know what to do now. Also found out that my uterus is either tipped or shaped like a heart. I need to hope it's tipped by what I was told. I bawled after my nurse left the room. I should know a lot more once they call me back. *heartbroken*

Im so sorry Brandy, this is such an emotional rollercoaster. However, like the ladies said don't give up. Just because you didn't get the response you wanted with these meds, doesn't mean it won't with something else.

I'm so sorry to hear that Brandy, but chin up! I've got a funky shaped uterus, a low ovarian reserve, and DH has a low count. I am thinking that despite all those odds, I may be on my way to a BFP this cycle, though! I took two IC tests and a FRER. Sadly, the FRER was negative. The two ICs look very much like a VFBFP, though! So, I'm praying that the FRER follows course and turns positive tomorrow.

Wow, a VFBFP??? Were they Neg before? So excited...

Yes momofadane. Then I had to go and mess it up by taking a middle of the day test and, of course, another BFN. Hopefully it's just concentration (I can't get a 4 hour hold except at night!) I would hate to be fooled by a nasty evap or the sneaky trigger peeping its head back up at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->