Injectables w/o IVF

Thank you for all the kind words and prayers. I really was a mess this morning and didn't know where to turn. The nurse called me back and said that my uterus is just tilted so there's nothing to worry about (Praise the Lord). My estradiol went up to a 252! She sounded very happy about it but I'm wondering if that is still a bit low? What was all your ladies when you triggered? I do my 150ius and go back Sat. I will be praying with all I have that this cycle works out after all this emotional stuff. Esp when you hear something could be seriously wrong. It just gets soooo hard sometimes.

I am soooo excited if you're test turns into a BFP!!!! We def need good news on this board soon!! I can't wait for the next couple days now! :-D Any cramps or sore bbs?

Yes momofadane. Then I had to go and mess it up by taking a middle of the day test and, of course, another BFN. Hopefully it's just concentration (I can't get a 4 hour hold except at night!) I would hate to be fooled by a nasty evap or the sneaky trigger peeping its head back up at me.

Well a BFP for FMU is a great sign!!! Cant wait to hear how tomorrow mornings test goes... assuming you will test :)

Thank you for all the kind words and prayers. I really was a mess this morning and didn't know where to turn. The nurse called me back and said that my uterus is just tilted so there's nothing to worry about (Praise the Lord). My estradiol went up to a 252! She sounded very happy about it but I'm wondering if that is still a bit low? What was all your ladies when you triggered? I do my 150ius and go back Sat. I will be praying with all I have that this cycle works out after all this emotional stuff. Esp when you hear something could be seriously wrong. It just gets soooo hard sometimes.

I am soooo excited if you're test turns into a BFP!!!! We def need good news on this board soon!! I can't wait for the next couple days now! :-D Any cramps or sore bbs?

Your nurse sounds optimistic! I have never had my estradiol tested, and don't know what it is :( Sorry I can help with that one. Keeping my FX for you!!

I think about 200 is good for each well developed follicle (above 18). Mine was about 500 with 2 follicles above 18.

Yes momofadane. Then I had to go and mess it up by taking a middle of the day test and, of course, another BFN. Hopefully it's just concentration (I can't get a 4 hour hold except at night!) I would hate to be fooled by a nasty evap or the sneaky trigger peeping its head back up at me.

Before I could truly confirm mine was bfp, I had BFPs in the a.m and BFNs midday. Hopefully its the same for u! Its def still early so FX!!

Oh, TTC, you were worried about ur progesterone the other day...They say anything over 10 is a good # & confirms ovulation. At that point its a little early to tell if ur pregnant by the progesterone level too so I think your level of 14 was just fine! ;) I will certainly be stalking you, on this thread and our other thread! :)

Thank you. I guess I will just have to be optimistic and hope for the best.

I will just look forward to hearing about new bfps!!! I am soooo excited to find out!

Well, my chart looks amazing. Sadly, though, my hpts were all negative this morning.

Yeah I know what you mean. When I started testing I started at 7dpo hehe. It's so weird how everyone is so different at days they get their bfp. Shouldn't be too much longer until you know for sure though :) I have all my fingers crossed for you!!! I had my bfp after a 4 hour hold at around 4 pm or so. I was never lucky with fmu because I drink too much tea at night lol. I cannot WAIT to see your results!!!

TTC: did you test today? :)

AFM: I now have 40 follicles ranging from 13mm-on down the list. My E2 is now 900 something. I am off shots the next two days and go in for U/S Monday. If nothing has changed then this cycle will be cancelled unfortunately.

Sorry to hear that Brandy.

It was an 11 DPO BFN for me.

I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have asked. Just looking for good news and I'm excited for you. I have a feeling my cycle is getting cancelled Monday. Another $2000 down the drain :-/

I don't mind you asking!

12 DPO BFN for Father's Day. :(

I've never had a triphasic chart (and a stunning one at that!) these BFNs are killing me. I can't wait for Tuesday's beta test.

Brandy--40 follicles is crazy!! Is the issue they just aren't maturing large enough? I hope they are just slow growers and tomorrow brings better news! Glad to hear your uterus issue isn't serious.

TTC--sorry you haven't gotten a bfp yet.

Momofadane--how's your tww going?

Aidansmommy--how's the pregnancy going?

AFM--I woke to a little bit of spotting, which hasn't happened before on this progesterone dosage. My bbs stopped hurting on Friday, which also doesn't usually happen til AF, so that's strange, too. Both are not good signs, I'm afraid. I'll know tomorrow for sure.

Yep, tomorrow's the day. Yours is Tuesday, right?

Yep. A lot of the air has been let out of my bubble with all the BFNs, though.

Im sorry TTC :( However, BFN still doesn't mean your aren't preggers. It's still early!
AFM - today I am 7dpiui... I am a psych and will best early. Since my thyroid is messed up I don't think its possible at this point to get pregnant though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->